Premium 5
Accountname: devinhamster
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 1,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,355,141
Achievements: 164

Re: Autoclicking rererevisited

Post by Neo » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:41 pm

There is a very simple solution I feel, just ban auticlicking and reset all MCMMO.
"Biceps is always with you" -paszaBiceps, Professional CS:GO Player for Virtus.Pro, champions of EMS One Katowice 2014

USER_AVATAR
Diesel
Premium 6
Accountname: xXair_craftXx
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 632 hours
Blocks Mined: 924,206
Achievements: 197

Post by Diesel » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:45 pm

Not evryone Used autoclick in mcmmo

I Never used autoclick for afk farming

I needed it for finger support

I had no benefit an Ive became quite Good in Mcmmo (10k+)

Its Not That every mcmmo guy Used afk farming

USER_AVATAR
A_Land_Whale
Premium 6
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 2,706 hours
Blocks Mined: 26,079,358
Achievements: 207

Post by A_Land_Whale » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:10 am

Randoro wrote:
A_Land_Whale wrote:As for this poll, god damn is it biased! If I said "hey guys do you think frost is a lil bitch, a medium bitch, a big bitch, or a BIG BOOTY bitch?" Im basically forcing you to call him a bitch without offering any alternative. (frost i dont think youre a bitch <3). There is no option to tell frost how great he is and how much of not a bitch he is! Idk why i felt the need to explain bias to you all, probably mostly bc i wanted to call frost a bitch a bunch of times. The moral of the story is this poll seems to have been written when emotions were running high. Either way it is very biased and inaccurate.
Some questions might be bias, in both directions actually as Build pointed out :D

Here's a summary for just one of the questions that at least I don't think is bias:

It's almost accurate, however one player (not gonna name him) decided to vote with his alt account as well as his main, to further bias the vote results.
I don't want to mention who it was because I stated in the form that I wont target players because of their answers in the form. I just find it funny that if that player also thinks the questions are bias that would be a huge doublestandard. xD
Perhaps said double standard player wanted to see the results again but was unable to do so without voting and did not want to agree with your insanely biased questions and answers ^^ The word you are looking for is skew btw not bias .-. #englishassecondlanguageproblems. The thought did cross my mind to vote with a bunch of accs tho but im not that much of a dick.

As it stands now, I feel anyone caught afk autoclicking should be tped to spawn/messed with and if they do not react after 5-10 minutes should be banned for 24 hrs. If they are caught again just rinse and repeat. That being said, staff need to keep an eye on everyone, not just high profile or notorious players.
Let's Make Craftland Great Again!

USER_AVATAR
Brandon
Premium 5
Accountname: bmal04
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 540 hours
Blocks Mined: 196,897
Achievements: 109

Post by Brandon » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:21 am

A_Land_Whale wrote:
Randoro wrote:
A_Land_Whale wrote:As for this poll, god damn is it biased! If I said "hey guys do you think frost is a lil bitch, a medium bitch, a big bitch, or a BIG BOOTY bitch?" Im basically forcing you to call him a bitch without offering any alternative. (frost i dont think youre a bitch <3). There is no option to tell frost how great he is and how much of not a bitch he is! Idk why i felt the need to explain bias to you all, probably mostly bc i wanted to call frost a bitch a bunch of times. The moral of the story is this poll seems to have been written when emotions were running high. Either way it is very biased and inaccurate.
Some questions might be bias, in both directions actually as Build pointed out :D

Here's a summary for just one of the questions that at least I don't think is bias:

It's almost accurate, however one player (not gonna name him) decided to vote with his alt account as well as his main, to further bias the vote results.
I don't want to mention who it was because I stated in the form that I wont target players because of their answers in the form. I just find it funny that if that player also thinks the questions are bias that would be a huge doublestandard. xD
Perhaps said double standard player wanted to see the results again but was unable to do so without voting and did not want to agree with your insanely biased questions and answers ^^ The word you are looking for is skew btw not bias .-. #englishassecondlanguageproblems. The thought did cross my mind to vote with a bunch of accs tho but im not that much of a dick.

As it stands now, I feel anyone caught afk autoclicking should be tped to spawn/messed with and if they do not react after 5-10 minutes should be banned for 24 hrs. If they are caught again just rinse and repeat. That being said, staff need to keep an eye on everyone, not just high profile or notorious players.
Leave the system as it is, it works fine...

Mooshroom
Premium 6
Accountname: The_Mushroomcow
Played: 3,878 hours
Blocks Mined: 640,246
Achievements: 161

Post by Mooshroom » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:31 am

If it was, then I don't see why we would be discussing it. Clearly some people, myself included, sees an issue in illegitimately gaining playtime, items, and mcmmo skills, which I recognize is a pretty biased view on the matter
someone's going to see this eventually, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuSKERiejO0
#OneMooChance

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:58 am

It's funny to see all the people that use autoclickers in this thread defending, arguing, etc. I suggest locking this thread so people can simply voice their opinions by voting, and not argue on the forums. I will leave that decision up to the higher ranking officials.

As it stands now, the simple first question has 80% for auto-clicking being bannable. While it is still early in this polling, the lead for the 'ban' team is pretty heavily favored to win this. If the voting ended here and now, we would only have 30 votes cast. This means of the MoE would be +/- ~17%; Meaning that the lead for the 'ban' team is practically insurmountable, unless the polls are heavily skewed by bribes, an event, or multiple voting for the same person, etc.
Frost wrote:I only have one question, what advantages are there to gain at this point by afk autoclicking aside from fishing and eating skyberries?
Wouldn't it be much easier to find a fix to afk fishing and just delete skyberries from the game? (since they're just too broken, no idea why they ever even got added)

Pretty sure all the other things that used to be profitable by autoclicking are no longer a problem due to changes with hunger/beacons. Why not continue that line?
You can't delete an item like that, or nerf it considerably, without slowly phasing it out. Skyberries have had a huge impact on the economy; completely eliminating them is honestly one of the stupidest solutions to the problem I've heard in my life.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Frost
Premium 6
Accountname: Frostring_
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 4,316 hours
Blocks Mined: 13,688,749
Achievements: 271

Post by Frost » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:35 pm

rubino wrote:
Frost wrote:I only have one question, what advantages are there to gain at this point by afk autoclicking aside from fishing and eating skyberries?
Wouldn't it be much easier to find a fix to afk fishing and just delete skyberries from the game? (since they're just too broken, no idea why they ever even got added)

Pretty sure all the other things that used to be profitable by autoclicking are no longer a problem due to changes with hunger/beacons. Why not continue that line?
You can't delete an item like that, or nerf it considerably, without slowly phasing it out. Skyberries have had a huge impact on the economy; completely eliminating them is honestly one of the stupidest solutions to the problem I've heard in my life.
As you say yourself it has had a huge impact on the economy.
This is because it can be fully automatically farmed, transferred to your inventory and eaten for xp all while you're sleeping, jerking off, or at school/work.
Its honestly one of the stupidest items added into the game (no offense to those who did) so why is it so stupid to just remove them again before it ruins the economy even more?
Any other source of getting XP is obsolete now (?) so why not just correct the mistakes made (?)

Mooshroom
Premium 6
Accountname: The_Mushroomcow
Played: 3,878 hours
Blocks Mined: 640,246
Achievements: 161

Post by Mooshroom » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:57 pm

There are solutions that aren't removal. Nerf it, make it so you can only eat it hungry, make a skyberry smoothie with a blender or something, make it immovable by a piston, make it give significantly less when you have more exp, make it take longer to grow, anything. Removal is not a good idea
someone's going to see this eventually, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuSKERiejO0
#OneMooChance

Frost
Premium 6
Accountname: Frostring_
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 4,316 hours
Blocks Mined: 13,688,749
Achievements: 271

Post by Frost » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:11 pm

How is removal not a good idea? At least disable them till someone comes up with another solution because the longer you dont, the more XP can be afk-grinded (which this is pretty much what this thread is about)
I did some calculatomating and it seems you can gain 300 XPlvls/hour eating skyberries, which is 7200 levels/day, with zero effort.
Tell me this isn't gamebreaking and should've been fixed on the day they were added.

Lux
Premium 6
Accountname: ModOfLife
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,034 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,100,883
Achievements: 188

Post by Lux » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:16 pm

Noooo! Don't nerf the Sky Berries! Killing mobs for an abnormal long time is annoying, and deteriorates your mouse's buttons on the long run. It would be easier to give the AFK-autoclicking-players a warning, or a ban for that matter, instead of making the life harder, for those who actually play the game legitimately and properly, without any needs of a secondary program to aid them.

With that, don't nerf any items, because that won't change anything, but make the players do other ways, of increasing their stats, or experience levels. If you keep nerfing the items, it will ruin the gameplay, and ultimately lead to a decline in active players, because they do not feel satisfied by the choices of the staff.

The simplest answer, is the correct, and that would be to ban those, who defy the common rules. Don't let the legit players be affected by the choices of the AFK-autoclickers.
http://i.giphy.com/1VKi2xud4qsrS.gif
http://www.strawpoll.me/80648