Premium 6
Accountname: The_Mushroomcow
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 3,878 hours
Blocks Mined: 640,246
Achievements: 161

Re: Autoclicking rererevisited

Post by Mooshroom » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:23 pm

Auto clicking isn't the only issue with sky berries. They just plain give to much too easily for way too cheap.
someone's going to see this eventually, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuSKERiejO0
#OneMooChance

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:27 pm

Frost wrote:
rubino wrote:
Frost wrote:I only have one question, what advantages are there to gain at this point by afk autoclicking aside from fishing and eating skyberries?
Wouldn't it be much easier to find a fix to afk fishing and just delete skyberries from the game? (since they're just too broken, no idea why they ever even got added)

Pretty sure all the other things that used to be profitable by autoclicking are no longer a problem due to changes with hunger/beacons. Why not continue that line?
You can't delete an item like that, or nerf it considerably, without slowly phasing it out. Skyberries have had a huge impact on the economy; completely eliminating them is honestly one of the stupidest solutions to the problem I've heard in my life.
As you say yourself it has had a huge impact on the economy.
This is because it can be fully automatically farmed, transferred to your inventory and eaten for xp all while you're sleeping, jerking off, or at school/work.
Its honestly one of the stupidest items added into the game (no offense to those who did) so why is it so stupid to just remove them again before it ruins the economy even more?
Any other source of getting XP is obsolete now (?) so why not just correct the mistakes made (?)

1; Won't be too OP if autoclicking is finally banned.

2; Because of the countless coins already spent? I know I myself have spent over 200k, and have only made back ~25k so far.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

USER_AVATAR
Build
Premium 6
Accountname: build_to_the_top
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 2,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,021,914
Achievements: 175

Post by Build » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:55 pm

Frost wrote:How is removal not a good idea? At least disable them till someone comes up with another solution because the longer you dont, the more XP can be afk-grinded (which this is pretty much what this thread is about)
I did some calculatomating and it seems you can gain 300 XPlvls/hour eating skyberries, which is 7200 levels/day, with zero effort.
Tell me this isn't gamebreaking and should've been fixed on the day they were added.
I think you are right here frost. I think as well skyberries need to be disabled for now until a solution is found.

Yesterday i saw that players are selling xp in very big quantities. making it easy for people to restock their OP books etc. Its just undermining so many other things staff included to make the game fairer and harder.

Skyberries itself are an awesome idea, right now auto-clickers just gain too much too easely out of it.

Frost
Premium 6
Accountname: Frostring_
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 4,316 hours
Blocks Mined: 13,688,749
Achievements: 271

Post by Frost » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:20 pm

you three above me all kind of miss the point, you don't even need an autoclicker to be eating berries 24/7, anyone can do it without one.

rubino wrote:
2; Because of the countless coins already spent? I know I myself have spent over 200k, and have only made back ~25k so far.

im not sure what you mean with this

EDIT:
Mooshroom wrote:
Frost wrote:you three above me all kind of miss the point, you don't even need an autoclicker to be eating berries 24/7, anyone can do it without one.
That was the exact point I was making.
You're right, I meant the two above me :morons:
Last edited by Frost on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mooshroom
Premium 6
Accountname: The_Mushroomcow
Played: 3,878 hours
Blocks Mined: 640,246
Achievements: 161

Post by Mooshroom » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:29 pm

Frost wrote:you three above me all kind of miss the point, you don't even need an autoclicker to be eating berries 24/7, anyone can do it without one.
That was the exact point I was making.
someone's going to see this eventually, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuSKERiejO0
#OneMooChance

USER_AVATAR
Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

Post by Nox » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:04 am

Little advice for whoever made the form, make sure it's not towards your personal opinion about it, there is no point of filling in a form due to your personal opinion about it. Please rewrite it or the answers won't ever be accurate.
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.

USER_AVATAR
Bergman777
Premium 5
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,390 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,308,603
Achievements: 200

Post by Bergman777 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:48 pm

Auto clicker still allowed? Waow ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Term
Premium 6
Accountname: terminator473
Played: 4,791 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,956,247
Achievements: 209

Post by Term » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:11 pm

I don't think auto clicking should be allowed, however I do use auto clicking and scripts, the reason I use scripts and Auto clicking is because if I don't then the people using them at over powered sentry grinders will get extremely far ahead not naming names. (I think everyone knows who I'm talking about) I think something needs to be done about it, like I said the reason I use it is because I don't want to get behind, I tend to afk fish and afk grind at swet grinders and stuff like that, I don't care about people knowing as of right now its not a bannable offence, I will continue to use it until the rules are changed. If craftland wasn't so pay to win then it wouldn't be so overpowered (Buying 64 iron golem spawners and 64 sentry spawners not naming names but you know who I am talking about).

Term
Premium 6
Accountname: terminator473
Played: 4,791 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,956,247
Achievements: 209

Post by Term » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:17 pm

Kye wrote:I'm not denying that I said the dumbest answers I could fined but it's just been way too long to bother anymore unless you are going to reset a lot of people's mcmmo.

The problem with this kye, staff don't know whats afk grinded and whats not, nide could reset lets say bergmans and be like yeah all afk grinded, and then reset mine which is barely afk grinded, I never afk grinded mcmmo I only ever afk grinded at grinders with hammer of notches and shit never got mcmmo out of it