Premium 6
Accountname: The_Mushroomcow
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 3,878 hours
Blocks Mined: 640,246
Achievements: 161

Video Contest #3

Post by Papa_Mooshroom » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:15 am

I also suggest subscribing to the craftland youtube channel. Stuff's coming. Probably

So now that the video contest is nearly started, I want to stress that how much time I spent working on this video contest. I spent about an entire day and a half working on the forum post and the art for the contest, making the hats, making the art for the video, editing the video, there's a few mediocre jumpcuts, and just general planning and talking with nide.Thanks for putting up with me, nide. So, it was a lot of work.

You might've noticed I put a bit more into the art than last time. This is what that day and a half was spent on, despite the work not being a day and a half's amount. I get distracted. It was a lot of fun to be designing all of these pictures for the contest regardless.

It feels great, the amount of excitement for the contest I'm seeing in the community. I've seen a lot of people show interest in doing the contest, some start, and some are even done! As excited as I am, and I'm sure a lot of you are, as well, I want to stress that you take time to release a video you're proud of. C:

Now that it's all finished, I'd like to do two things. Firstly, I'd like to announce that everyone who enters will receive a new hat! It's a Theater Usher Hat, and it looks like this: Image

Secondly: I'd like to thank all of you for being a part of this showing so much interest in the contest. I couldn't be happier to see all the people excited for it!

As a bit of a bonus, here is a bit of an album of some cut, extra, or early placeholder art assets
Last edited by Papa_Mooshroom on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
someone's going to see this eventually, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuSKERiejO0
#OneMooChance

nidefawl
Premium 6
Last login: 5 months ago
Played: 2,264 hours
Blocks Mined: 98,426
Achievements: 102

Re: Video Contest #3

Post by nidefawl » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:17 am

Thanks a lot for your work.

Btw, I think you should start a company. "Hats by Moosh"
ImageImageImage

USER_AVATAR
Nodus
Premium 5
Accountname: Main_Protagonist
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 573 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,069,326
Achievements: 100

Post by Nodus » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:47 am

how do i vote?

Papa_Mooshroom
Premium 6
Accountname: The_Mushroomcow
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 3,878 hours
Blocks Mined: 640,246
Achievements: 161

Post by Papa_Mooshroom » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:32 pm

http://craftland.org/contest/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
someone's going to see this eventually, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuSKERiejO0
#OneMooChance