moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

request for when the staff picks helpers

Post by moomon » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:18 am

craftland have always needed people with balls. but they still need to be able to think. we had the problem before. people could think but no balls wich then turned to them not daring to mute. and then we have the people with balls but no brain. they mute without thinking and make wrong mutes. please try to find someone with both balls and brain

DISCLAMER: i have not been muted or warned by anyone that i shouldnt. im not writing this cause i have been wrongfully punished. im writing this because the helper applications is open again
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015

TheLegendJet
Banned
Premium 6
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 5,065 hours
Blocks Mined: 18,655,974
Achievements: 233

Re: request for when the staff picks helpers

Post by TheLegendJet » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:58 am

You need a lot of past experience and patience to deal with a lot of them, some Helpers didn't want to have to Deal with some of the People to prevent annoyance to theirselfs from certain Players who like to start Problems.While I totally understand that, if they look weak once then they'll never be respected or feared by those Players.

I hope they do several votings with not 3 People at once all the time, but maybe 2, so over time the Helper Application could stay up longer for others, the last time it was closed, it was for like half a Year or something :/

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

Re: request for when the staff picks helpers

Post by moomon » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:47 am

some Helpers didn't want to have to Deal with some of the People to prevent annoyance to theirselfs that is what i mean with that we need helpers with balls. if they know that they are causing trouble just mute his ass. but some helpers doesnt have the balls to do it because they are afraid that the muted person will start to PM the helper that muted. then you have the one with no brain that think youre causing a fight or something and will mute you for whatever you say. and the one with brain is the one that doesnt dare to mute the person causing trouble.

i remember when i was a helper. when it came to muting people i had the brains and alittle balls. but not much. back then we were afraid of arbr as he did some things wrong back then. (i dont want to bring back old shit and im not blaming arbr for it. im just saying) so if we muted someone the muted person would go to arbr and lie. arbr would then trust that person unmute them and have a hard conversation with us saying what we did wrong. so back then we didnt dare to mute. idk how it is now.

what im trying to say is we need helpers that dares to deal with people. but still need to be smart enought to not go on a warning/muting spree and warn everyone for every little thing that they actualy shouldnt mute for
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015