Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Ranked PvP Information! /warp Ranked Pvp

Post by YT_Rivenful » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:21 pm

Link to show the System i'm using for this Ranked Pvp: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/League_system" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Rewards:

-Wood: Nothing Special.
- Iron: Access to Food Farm with Rare Animal Spawners!
- Gold: Access to Lots of Villager Spawners!
- Emerald: Access to Jays Repair shop with Free Repairs!
- Diamond: Access to A lot of Valkyrie Spawners!
- Bedrock: Access to an Mcmmo Wither Boss grinder with over 50 Wither Bosses to Grind your skills!
- Champion: The ability to make bets with other Bedrock Ranks for how much money the champion wants to put his rank on the line, up to the champion to risk the Rank, Only 1 person as a champion at a time. If a player refuses to give the money they bet, they will lose their rank completely and have to restart from Wood Rank.

How to Rank up: You rank up by Winning 1v1 PVP Matches at /warp Ranked Pvp, a Win = 10 Points, a Loss = -5 Points.
Wood:

There will be 3 Divisions in the Wood Rank which each one requires 50 Points in order to Rank up to Iron.

Iron:

There will be 3 Divisions in the Iron Rank Which each one requires 125 Points in order to Rank up to Gold.

Gold:

There will be 3 Divisions in the Gold Rank Which each one requires 250 Points in order to Rank up to Emerald.

Emerald:

There will be 3 Divisions in the Emerald Rank Which each one requires 375 Points in order to rank up to Diamond.

Diamond:

There will be 3 Divisions in the Diamond Rank which each one requires 750 Points in order to Rank up to Bedrock.

Bedrock:

Bedrock Ranks won't gain anymore points but are allowed to make a bet with a Champion and try to earn the Champion rank, if A bedrock rank loses to a Champion will be Demoted back to Diamond!

Champion:

Champions are the Highest rank, Allowed to bet money to put their Rank on the line against other Bedrock Players!

To start getting ranks and fighting players find someone in game with the same rank as you and tell me you want to start a Match :)

NOTE: Any arguments may cause you to lose points in getting your Next rank, Please treat this as a fun Sport and don't be Toxic about Losing! Have fun :D
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.