Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Regarding Material Sent to Others.

Post by Arbr » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:40 pm

Through the past year, there were some cases of players sending links that could be harmful to other players health. The Material was either to purposely scare someone using loud or indecent material, or even links that were too flashy. To prevent players having issues with their health we will not be allowing ANYONE to send these links. If you send them to players on the Forums, Teamspeak, In-game, ect... You will be risking a Perm Ban. Count this as your only warning.

We will not allow someone that is going to hurt a players health. (Mentally or Physically).

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Re: Regarding Material Sent to Others.

Post by Kye » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:53 am

Arbr wrote:Through the past year, there were some cases of players sending links that could be harmful to other players health. The Material was either to purposely scare someone using loud or indecent material, or even links that were too flashy. To prevent players having issues with their health we will not be allowing ANYONE to send these links. If you send them to players on the Forums, Teamspeak, In-game, ect... You will be risking a Perm Ban. Count this as your only warning.

We will not allow someone that is going to hurt a players health. (Mentally or Physically).
Dumb as fuck that this is banable because of a few players some of us like to troll other people mainly Term but other people too.
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

Estato
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: EstonianBro
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 3,631 hours
Blocks Mined: 5,308,224
Achievements: 219

Post by Estato » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:20 am

I agree with this.

The last time I clicked on a link that somebody on teamspeak sent me I was sent onto fucking Meatspin. Every time I go on one of those Websites my parents get the message and the exact same link. I really don't think my parents are fond of visiting Meatspin.

>Ofcourse it was Kye, and oooobviously he disagrees with this rule. What if somebody gets a seizure from seeing your weird fucked up Kawaii nyan shit? Game over for them. GG.
They call me the defuse kit cuz I last 5 seconds.

Eyy baby, want to inspect my case hardened? ;)

Frost
Premium 6
Accountname: Frostring_
Played: 4,316 hours
Blocks Mined: 13,688,749
Achievements: 271

Post by Frost » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:49 pm

I have to agree with kye, if you have issues with flashing images and/or loud sounds (epilepsy or something of the sort) you should be very wary of clicking any links anywhere on the internet, because where ever you go you WILL get screamered at some point on the internets.
Like where do you draw the line? What if I get depressed over all the times i get rick-rolled? ;-;

USER_AVATAR
MrFluffy
Premium 6
Accountname: RenatusRoho
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 660 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,424,315
Achievements: 120

Post by MrFluffy » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:25 pm

Some people have epilepsy or another decease. These links can do serious harm to that person. Some players send hidden links, for example they tell you its a strawpoll and the link actually looks like a strawpoll, but youll get a screamer of flashing lights and stuff like that. Im happy that these are now forbidden, because I know some people that actually got harmed by these 'hidden ones'.

Trolling means having a laugh about something, not putting someones health in danger.

RandoroMcDuck
Premium 6
Accountname: Randoro
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 3,883 hours
Blocks Mined: 16,608,171
Achievements: 186

Post by RandoroMcDuck » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:26 pm

I do understand that players want to be able to have fun, joke with rickrolls etc. I get it (/warp rick).

Then again people like Woot thinks this is a good idea:

He actually spent time uploading a video of someone screaming insanely loud to his youtube channel just to come on and link this, to possibly damage other peoples hearing.

Visit the link at own risk
just some random doro

TheLegendJet
Banned
Premium 6
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 5,065 hours
Blocks Mined: 18,655,974
Achievements: 233

Post by TheLegendJet » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:51 pm

This is a picture of having a good laugh about "screamers"

USER_AVATAR
A_Land_Whale
Premium 6
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 2,706 hours
Blocks Mined: 26,079,358
Achievements: 207

Post by A_Land_Whale » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:11 am

Frost wrote:I have to agree with kye, if you have issues with flashing images and/or loud sounds (epilepsy or something of the sort) you should be very wary of clicking any links anywhere on the internet, because where ever you go you WILL get screamered at some point on the internets.
Like where do you draw the line? What if I get depressed over all the times i get rick-rolled? ;-;
Frost you are literally the only person to ever send me a 'screamer' and i feel like the only reason you did was bc everyone was making a fuss about it. case closed ban screamers, screechers, one man one jar, two girls one cup, goatsie, meat spin, and kye.
Let's Make Craftland Great Again!

Hampton
Premium 5
Accountname: herohamp
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 786 hours
Blocks Mined: 137,298
Achievements: 113

Post by Hampton » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:30 am

Should I link this to blazikin? xD

USER_AVATAR
Brandon
Premium 5
Accountname: bmal04
Played: 540 hours
Blocks Mined: 196,897
Achievements: 109

Post by Brandon » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:30 pm

I saw this already hero... I felt really bad and I know it was posted becuz of me.