Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

How to join Future 8 man Dungeon Raids!

Post by YT_Rivenful » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:17 pm

To join these raids i'm going to be hosting you must:

1. Join the raid channel by typing /ch join Raid.

2. Wait for Jaylee8111 (Jay) To be online.

3. When +8 Players are online form a team of your own must contain 1 Tank, 3 Fighters, 1 Priest, 1 Knight, and 2 Archers.

4. Take note someday I may be busy or not feeling like hosting the Raids so I will try my best every day too!

One BIG rule: DON'T GIVE ANYONE ITEMS FROM YOUR KIT!!!!

Classes:
-Archer: The Archer Class will have 2 Available spots for players to join, An Archer is a class that wears full Lime Green Leather, A Power 5 Valkyrie Bow. Archers can play it safe and attack from far distances with High Damage. It is the Archer's job to Position themselves correctly and deal the most DMG for their team.

-Fighter: The Fighter Class will have 4 Available spots for players to join, An Fighter is a class that wears full Chain, A Valkyrie Axe, and a Cape. Fighters can Fight at a Medium Range and play Aggressive with Medium Damage. It is the Fighter's job to Deal Lots of damage and at the same time keep a safe distance and play aggressive.

-Tank: The Tank Class will have 1 Available Spots for players to join, An Tank Class is a class that wears full Diamond,Onyx Jewlery, a Fishing rod, And a Cape. Tanks can take the aggro from monsters and Soak up all the damage and use their fishing rod to pull enemy's to them. It is the Tanks job to not let anyone get hurt.

-Priest: The Priest Class will have 1 Available Spots for players to join, An Priest Class is a class that wears Full White Leather. Priests can have a unlimited Supply of Health Splash potions to heal their allys, it is the priests job to keep everyone alive, Priests can also revive 3 players of their choice. AS A Priest YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DROP ANYONE HEALTH POTIONS!

-knight: The Knight Class will have 1 Available Spots for players to join, An Knight Class is a class that wears Full iron Spectral Axe, and a Valkyrie Cape. Knights are closed ranged berserk that deal HIGH damage but risky.

-Pyro: The Pyro Class will have 1 Available Spots for players to join, An Pyro Class is a class that wears full Phonix, Phonix Sword, Flame Sword, and a Red Cape. Pyros Can be immune to Lava and burn multiple enemies.

-Defender: The Defender Class will have 1 Available Spots for players to join, An Defender Class is a class that wears full Gold, and a Diamond Sword with Knock back 20. Defenders can Knock back Enemies and defend their teamates from getting Killed.

-Ninja: The Ninja Class will have 1 Available Spots for players to join, An Ninja Class is a class that wears No armor, A cursed blade with Sharpness 25, 16 Ender Perals, and a Poison Dart shooter to poison enemies over time.

Prizes can be from 250k-500k if the team completes the Raid, everyone gets something no matter what!
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Re: How to join Future 8 man Dungeon Raids!

Post by YT_Rivenful » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:27 pm

First Team to Clear the Raid will get Staff Tickets, 25k coins each and one of these hats! Image Be there be ready :)
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.