Premium 3
Accountname: tnt_master03
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 454 hours
Blocks Mined: 106,148
Achievements: 85

Phantom Out (I'm Leaving)

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:21 pm

Well, you should have probably seen this coming. I lost UNOC, and since lost interest in the server, venturing to new communities beyond the server's metaphorical walls. I would like to thank my friends for the good times, and sticking with me through the bad times, you made this server worth it. I am starting a new UNOC, outside the server. It will span many games, and I will need all the help I can get. I can also give the name of my steam account, and xbox account. If anyone wants to join the New UNOC (well, it's going to be called "Unified Gaming Republic" or the UGR), leave a post down here, and I'll consider it. We need loyal support staff, and coders. Most of all, I need to stay in touch, however I can. You may someday see my return, when the UGR is what I want it to be. I will miss Craftland's people, and I congratulate the new generation of players.
"If all is seemingly lost, there is always one thing that will never be taken. That thing is the ability to just keep moving foreword. That is what makes us human, is it not?" ~Phantom of the Wikia/ tnt_master03

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

Re: Phantom Out (I'm Leaving)

Post by moomon » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:33 pm

so i see you in a week or 2 ? just like after your rampage a fiew months ago. well cya
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015

PhantomAtLarge
Premium 3

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:35 pm

moomon wrote:so i see you in a week or 2 ? just like after your rampage a fiew months ago. well cya
No, this time it is for real. I have lost interest in Craftland, entirely. Also because of people who would comment like you just did.
"If all is seemingly lost, there is always one thing that will never be taken. That thing is the ability to just keep moving foreword. That is what makes us human, is it not?" ~Phantom of the Wikia/ tnt_master03

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Post by Kye » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:41 pm

Can you just stop making these post this is your 3-4 time you have made a post like this and it is really getting annoying and you keep returning within a month.
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

PhantomAtLarge
Premium 3

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Kye wrote:Can you just stop making these post this is your 3-4 time you have made a post like this and it is really getting annoying and you keep returning within a month.
I'm not coming back. CL just isn't fun anymore.

Term
Premium 6
Accountname: terminator473
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 4,791 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,956,247
Achievements: 209

Post by Term » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:11 pm

Not to be rude, but erm... you haven't been on in ages... so why are you making this post, we all know you quit..

PhantomAtLarge
Premium 3

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:05 am

Term wrote:Not to be rude, but erm... you haven't been on in ages... so why are you making this post, we all know you quit..
Well, just to be official. Plus, I was hoping I could get some people to hang with on Steam (and eventually UGR Chat Networks). Don't want to lose touch with the players, just switching around the games. Also, that wasn't all that offensive, I understand you point.

USER_AVATAR
A_Land_Whale
Premium 6
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 2,706 hours
Blocks Mined: 26,079,358
Achievements: 207

Post by A_Land_Whale » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:19 am

PhantomAtLarge wrote:Well, you should have probably seen this coming. I lost UNOC, and since lost interest in the server, venturing to new communities beyond the server's metaphorical walls. I would like to thank my friends for the good times, and sticking with me through the bad times, you made this server worth it. I am starting a new UNOC, outside the server. It will span many games, and I will need all the help I can get. I can also give the name of my steam account, and xbox account. If anyone wants to join the New UNOC (well, it's going to be called "Unified Gaming Republic" or the UGR), leave a post down here, and I'll consider it. We need loyal support staff, and coders. Most of all, I need to stay in touch, however I can. You may someday see my return, when the UGR is what I want it to be. I will miss Craftland's people, and I congratulate the new generation of players.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqGvv4rFjHQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Let's Make Craftland Great Again!

PhantomAtLarge
Premium 3

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:37 am

A_Land_Whale wrote:
PhantomAtLarge wrote:Well, you should have probably seen this coming. I lost UNOC, and since lost interest in the server, venturing to new communities beyond the server's metaphorical walls. I would like to thank my friends for the good times, and sticking with me through the bad times, you made this server worth it. I am starting a new UNOC, outside the server. It will span many games, and I will need all the help I can get. I can also give the name of my steam account, and xbox account. If anyone wants to join the New UNOC (well, it's going to be called "Unified Gaming Republic" or the UGR), leave a post down here, and I'll consider it. We need loyal support staff, and coders. Most of all, I need to stay in touch, however I can. You may someday see my return, when the UGR is what I want it to be. I will miss Craftland's people, and I congratulate the new generation of players.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqGvv4rFjHQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Da fudge did I just watch

PhantomAtLarge
Premium 3

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:57 am

Just a reminder, the UGR is still recruiting, and will expand out of Craftland, pc and console gaming alike. The group needs people to get it going somewhere, and if we get it moving with enough momentum, we can make some major progress.