Jovaniph
Premium 4
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 611 hours
Blocks Mined: 460,417
Achievements: 86

Re: Time to say goodbye

Post by Jovaniph » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:56 am

All I can say is "It's about time", even though I wasn't expecting this to happen? I'm being honest here, and forgive me for being straight forward, but its annoying to see the 2 other mods not having a 3rd person to help make decisions when they disagree with each other (which happens a lot).

No offense, but I'm glad this happened. Inactivity doesn't reserve anyone the right of power. Hopefully Craftland can move forward with honest decision making and not backstabbing one another once a new mod is in place (hopefully).

I'm also glad that Staff are making the right decisions this time. I also can't wait for the new chat system to come out as well putting everyone on even playing grounds. Keep up the good work guys. I'm always watching o.O

edit: Few people told me how (sorta) bad this post was, but the elephant in the room needed to be address eventually. If it wasn't me, it would of been someone else who would of said it. Sorry if it sounds like i'm being a jerk or whatever.

Adam
Premium 6
Accountname: the_lumberlord
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 2,067 hours
Blocks Mined: 746,235
Achievements: 163

Post by Adam » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:31 am

I understand your reasoning Jovaniph, don't worry about sounding too harsh.

Edit: And on an offtopic note, its my 15th birthday now
Support and contribute to the Craftland wiki here: http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki/How_To_Join

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 6 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:49 am

Happy Birthday, Adam.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

FallOutAdam
Premium 3
Accountname: Crasher37
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,214 hours
Blocks Mined: 354,498
Achievements: 158

Post by FallOutAdam » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:58 am

Happy birthday :D and it's a shame to see you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

USER_AVATAR
A_Land_Whale
Premium 6
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 2,706 hours
Blocks Mined: 26,079,358
Achievements: 207

Post by A_Land_Whale » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:39 pm

Jovaniph wrote:All I can say is "It's about time", even though I wasn't expecting this to happen? I'm being honest here, and forgive me for being straight forward, but its annoying to see the 2 other mods not having a 3rd person to help make decisions when they disagree with each other (which happens a lot).

No offense, but I'm glad this happened. Inactivity doesn't reserve anyone the right of power. Hopefully Craftland can move forward with honest decision making and not backstabbing one another once a new mod is in place (hopefully).

I'm also glad that Staff are making the right decisions this time. I also can't wait for the new chat system to come out as well putting everyone on even playing grounds. Keep up the good work guys. I'm always watching o.O

edit: Few people told me how (sorta) bad this post was, but the elephant in the room needed to be address eventually. If it wasn't me, it would of been someone else who would of said it. Sorry if it sounds like i'm being a jerk or whatever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqGvv4rFjHQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Let's Make Craftland Great Again!