Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Get on Craftland Old Players!

Post by YT_Rivenful » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:57 am

New Monsters over 50 and Bosses!!! No more need to be bored on this server for a long While! Come join guys :D
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Re: Get on Craftland Old Players!

Post by Arbr » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:23 am

Meliodas wrote:New Monsters over 50 and Bosses!!! No more need to be bored on this server for a long While! Come join guys :D
you do realize only 2 monsters are spawning atm and they will slowly be added right?

Fightface
Premium 4
Location: Location could not be loaded due to system error code Jav.lang.string.isempty()Z
Accountname: Fightr2021
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 1,526 hours
Blocks Mined: 226,099
Achievements: 123

Post by Fightface » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:10 am

kden, might get on like once every few weeks.

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Post by Kye » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:12 am

Meliodas wrote:New Monsters over 50 and Bosses!!! No more need to be bored on this server for a long While! Come join guys :D
Nah i'm good still sounds boring tbh.
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

Soulmusician
Premium 6
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,341 hours
Blocks Mined: 674,851
Achievements: 111

Post by Soulmusician » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:23 am

Arbr wrote:
you do realize only 2 monsters are spawning atm and they will slowly be added right?
General Information for you folks, that all mobs are there but most of them need to be fixed for craftland and others will be bosses.

Craftland GOG2 special (part1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7FG_Adx-2A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Craftland GOG2 special (part2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjiTYF61Q4Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In this the GOG1 & GOG3 mobs are not included so far. As much as I ve heard the whole gaia mobs will get onto the server. But it will be stepwise cause of lots of the mobs either got no animations, no attributes like the craftland levels, bugs in the code, etc.. Means Nide needs to fix every single mob cause of the poor coding from the forge mode. If you do not believe about the coding issue read the original thread in the minecraftforum were the modmaker apologzises for the code. The Modmaker is a designer and of course he is pretty damn good.

Another thing I want to point out is that Biomes O Plenty is now available on github.
With that a few possibilities come up and can be discussed by us.

:blob3: We either can ask Nide for a new normal World with 1.8 features plus some biomes from Extrabiomes & Biomes O (Greencliff, Bluecliff, Redcliff, Smellycliff, Jellycliff, whatsoever).

:blob6 Or We can although think about a new aetherlike world with Biomes from Biomes O, Aether, Nether, etc.

:blob8: We could although play around with the thought about asking for the new world to be related to the new mobs which would be of course name the world Gaia.

So know comes the critical things that need to be adressed and to be concerned.

- You need to keep in mind that Nide basically is a one man show mostly. A new world is not his intention its a thing of some of the players. How many players I dont know. Means to ask for and say good good Nide please spend around a quarter of a year that i have another world i can play around with will not work. We tried already ;)

- You need to keep in mind that the coding for greycliff took about 1 year until the last bugs had been fixed and it was fully finished.

- The implementation of a world takes about 3 month hardcore coding, where no other things will be addressed meanwhile.

- This new world interest is mostly related to old players and not that much to new players.

- It´s true that the implementation of greycliff had an influence on the player count, but mostly older players got more active again. It was not that the mass of players actually found deeper into the game and stayed.

- The concept of such a world is not just adding a new world it although needs to host more features like the leveld mob that time in greycliff and other things otherwise its nothing special. Thats what makes the Aether and Greycliff and even the mining world so unique (its Features).

- Its although true that the old worlds are all close to be checked out in every way possible.
- when it comes to content
- when it comes to mining
- when it comes to building
- when it comes to feeling

I personally see a fair option to address this to Nide in a way that he might concern that, working for some player interests. I actually have no idea how many players are interested in this.

- This request needs to get a certain amount of attention shown to Nide (i suggest a forum poll)
- This request needs to give Nide free hand and will and time to do so
- This request nedds more then only nice words, it needs donations or fundraising
- the server is Nides hobby
- he needs to keep it running and got to look into it to pay for the next month (180,-- € a month)
- either he works in real life on some other things to raise the money for his interesets or we support it
- for a fundraiser we would have to ask if one, two or even three month of donations are required
- If the fundraiser does not reach his goal what else do we get out of the donations (hats, specials, etc.)

Make up your own thoughts.
But keep in mind dont push Nide he is pretty occupied with keeping the game always fine with new updates.

Arbr
Premium 6
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Post by Arbr » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:21 pm

Soul: I've asked several times for a new world and the answer always has been "NO"

Also Caity and Several of us made a Nice suggestion for a world with different biomes and other crap and it was still a no.
I even remember a conversation with nide that I had where when I asked him that since there are going to be some new mobs, any chance now for a new world to put them in and he still said no.

Soulmusician
Premium 6
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,341 hours
Blocks Mined: 674,851
Achievements: 111

Post by Soulmusician » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:51 pm

Arbr wrote:Soul: I've asked several times for a new world and the answer always has been "NO"

Also Caity and Several of us made a Nice suggestion for a world with different biomes and other crap and it was still a no.
I even remember a conversation with nide that I had where when I asked him that since there are going to be some new mobs, any chance now for a new world to put them in and he still said no.
And I offered him two month rent and he meant he then would be forced to do it and that time you aske Biomes O was not open source.

Happy eggsearch ;)

Pandy
Premium 5
Accountname: andyung12345
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,205 hours
Blocks Mined: 920,441
Achievements: 163

Post by Pandy » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:33 pm

I hope I has some free time so I can experience what's new !

Can't wait. So Excited :blob10: :blob10:

DakotaSpine
Premium 1
Accountname: darkspine509
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 631 hours
Blocks Mined: 155,447
Achievements: 104

Post by DakotaSpine » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:34 pm

All those enemies are sorta boring to be honest. To me at least. I just see a lot of humanoid things there, and they are pretty basic. I'd expect more things like beasts, slimes, orbs, other things. I dunno, they just don't look overly interesting time me. I am sure they will be cool once they are added in and such, but overall they aren't too interesting. The only thing that caught my eye was the Ender Eye.
Rawr

Neo
Premium 5
Accountname: devinhamster
Played: 1,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,355,141
Achievements: 164

Post by Neo » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:14 pm

Still boring
"Biceps is always with you" -paszaBiceps, Professional CS:GO Player for Virtus.Pro, champions of EMS One Katowice 2014