Bergman777
Premium 5
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,390 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,308,603
Achievements: 200

Money making?

Post by Bergman777 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:55 pm

So what is some fast ways to get money on the server? i need to buy alot of glass :P
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 2,703 hours
Blocks Mined: 975,880
Achievements: 198

Re: Money making?

Post by Joyman533 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:00 am

-Monsterhunt
-Achievements
-Shop
-Goldrush
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

FallOutAdam
Premium 3
Accountname: Crasher37
Played: 1,214 hours
Blocks Mined: 354,498
Achievements: 158

Post by FallOutAdam » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:44 am

Joyman533 wrote:-Monsterhunt
-Achievements
-Shop
-Goldrush
Just going to expand a little.

Monsterhunt
Monsterhunt is an event that takes place every (Minecraft) night. Basically, you have to kill as many mobs as you can during the night, and you earn money for doing so. Higher level mobs give more points, so I would suggest heading to a level 10 area in Greycliff with an invisibility cape and a bow (safe and effective).

Achievements
Do /achievements and click the box to the right of the achievement to paste it to the side of your screen. The rewards are on the /achievements window but are also on the website: http://craftland.org/#achievements" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shop
You can sell any item you like in a shop chest. Shop chests are created by making a chest out of end stone instead of wood. You could do dungeons, go mining, do achievements and sell the reward, do /arena when it's ready and more to earn things to sell. You can advertise your shop every 15 minutes in global chat. You can also use colours (not too many please) to make it stand out.

Goldrush
Goldrush is an event that takes place now and again in the Mining World. In Goldrush, you have to mine as much ore (listed on the right side of your screen when in the event) as you can to earn points. You get to keep what you've mined and the money you've earned (your points multiplied by 10), but if you win, you also get some perfect diamonds and even more money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

USER_AVATAR
Bergman777
Premium 5
Played: 1,390 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,308,603
Achievements: 200

Post by Bergman777 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:00 am

FallOutAdam wrote:
-Achievements
-Shop
-Goldrush

Monsterhunt
Monsterhunt is an event that takes place every (Minecraft) night. Basically, you have to kill as many mobs as you can during the night, and you earn money for doing so. Higher level mobs give more points, so I would suggest heading to a level 10 area in Greycliff with an invisibility cape and a bow (safe and effective).

Achievements
Do /achievements and click the box to the right of the achievement to paste it to the side of your screen. The rewards are on the /achievements window but are also on the website: http://craftland.org/#achievements" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shop
You can sell any item you like in a shop chest. Shop chests are created by making a chest out of end stone instead of wood. You could do dungeons, go mining, do achievements and sell the reward, do /arena when it's ready and more to earn things to sell. You can advertise your shop every 15 minutes in global chat. You can also use colours (not too many please) to make it stand out.

Goldrush
Goldrush is an event that takes place now and again in the Mining World. In Goldrush, you have to mine as much ore (listed on the right side of your screen when in the event) as you can to earn points. You get to keep what you've mined and the money you've earned (your points multiplied by 10), but if you win, you also get some perfect diamonds and even more money.

Do you know where i can find the level 10 mod area? i mean like a public warp there or something
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FallOutAdam
Premium 3
Accountname: Crasher37
Played: 1,214 hours
Blocks Mined: 354,498
Achievements: 158

Post by FallOutAdam » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:15 am

Bergman777 wrote:
FallOutAdam wrote:
-Achievements
-Shop
-Goldrush

Monsterhunt

Achievements

Shop

Goldrush

Do you know where i can find the level 10 mod area? i mean like a public warp there or something
Sure. If you press U and go to Public Warps, type in "10" in the search box, there should be a public level 10 area warp made by Pig001. You could create your own warp there if you like. Also, you can ask players on the server if they know any level 10 areas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

USER_AVATAR
Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

Post by Nox » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:10 pm

Deleted
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.