Premium 4
Accountname: Tanner55
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 859 hours
Blocks Mined: 398,567
Achievements: 115

"Guilds" A Copy of Clans?

Post by Vigilante » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:17 am

Open your eyes guys, I mean my god, As soon as I left craftland theses new "Guilds" start to pop up on the fourms, I mean Really guys? :nono:
I bet your like "Oh no Matt, Guilds are not a copy of Clans at all"
BEFORE READING, THIS IS NOT AGAINST YOU GUYS, I AM ONLY SHARING MY PERSONAL OPINIONS!
Has anyone noticed that Guilds ONLY started after I quit and while Jor was Banned,
Are you guys trying to make me return?! :cussing:

Raven
Talking about "Raven" now, Now Arbr and Sleepy, This is not against you guys, I am just sharing my personal opinions with the rest of Craftland, To be honest, When I look at your Forum page it seems kinda fun, But still not worth calling a "Guild", Okay so "Raven" has about everyone on craftland (Atleast the useful people) at their fingertips, Hotpot, Build, Se0x, Just for "Fun"? Look at it guys and look at it carefully, Why the hell would you recruit certain people just for fun? Why the hell would I need to make a reply on your Forum post to join a "Guild" Just for fun, Can you explain this to me Arbr? You need my age for me to join? What else do you need? 10 million coins? I mean My god Arbr.. Wanna know something funny? Look up "Raven" on google pictures, Okay, Theres a game called MAG, Raven happens to be a faction in that game, Now I bet your like "Ahahaha Nice one Matt, How long did it take you to find that" Wanna know? Just took an hour after a started playing MAG myself, A few years ago... 8-)

AncientKnighrs
Now it's "AncientKnighrs" However you said that, Say it out loud, Sounds a lot like AncientKnights doesn't it? People are saying that "This guild is nice!", Mhm... Thats what all leaders say, Even I said it when I was leading Auraxium, "We are the Biggest and funniest guild our goal is to help people in the server eheheheh" Maybe you are the biggest, But I can still put some of my thoughts on this "Guild", I was told some old friends of mine joined this "Guild" and now I happen to be very angry about it, You have people in your Guild that can be put to good use, Your just wasting your and there time. Theres knights in your name, Why am I not seeing any Knights? All I see is birth of a new Krypton or Auraxium, Don't hide it, Theres no point now. :lol:
Last edited by Vigilante on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Re: "Guilds" A Copy of Clans?

Post by Arbr » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:24 am

Guilds - an association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal.

If your saying Im ripping off a game then thats stupid. I personally picked the name due to trying to figure out a name and reading what ravens could mean. If you look at several games there are guild systems with application system. The application I feel Shows me how dedicated you are to be in the guild and to see if we can trust you. The questions might not be all that important, but it is important to show how dedicated you are to join.

And btw the concept of sleepy and mines guild has been around for well over a month and we have been trying to get it designed so its a nice place for us and others who join so we can have fun. Also When I personally think of a Clan i think of PVP and battles, rivals ect. and thats not something we are about.

Vigilante
Premium 4
Accountname: Tanner55
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 859 hours
Blocks Mined: 398,567
Achievements: 115

Post by Vigilante » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:36 am

Arbr wrote:If your saying Im ripping off a game then thats stupid
Never said that you were ripping it off, I was simply pointing out, That Raven is a clan in another game, that makes the Raven on Craftland look bad. Also you should pick an original name, I see SO many clans in other games Called Raven too.

guild. an organization of persons with related interests, goals, etc., especially one formed for mutual aid or protection any of various medieval associations, as of merchants or artisans, organized to maintain standards and to protect the interests of its members, and that sometimes constituted a local governing body., Meaning if we attacked one of your members in a lets say, The nether you'd defend him/her or am I reading this wrong?

Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Post by Arbr » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:48 am

Vigilante wrote:
Arbr wrote:If your saying Im ripping off a game then thats stupid
Never said that you were ripping it off, I was simply pointing out, That Raven is a clan in another game, that makes the Raven on Craftland look bad. Also you should pick an original name, I see SO many clans in other games Called Raven too.

guild. an organization of persons with related interests, goals, etc., especially one formed for mutual aid or protection any of various medieval associations, as of merchants or artisans, organized to maintain standards and to protect the interests of its members, and that sometimes constituted a local governing body., Meaning if we attacked one of your members in a lets say, The nether you'd defend him/her or am I reading this wrong?

That discription is talking mainly about protecting others within economics. They did that in the past which pretty much made no competition when it came to sales so everyone got the same when selling. (Guessing btw)

Anyways, my information comes from this

1st Dot

And Im sure that other games names of guilds or places wouldnt reflect on us as a whole. Every game has similar names for groups, clans, guilds, factions and every name is freely to be used. We like our name so let us have it, Nothing to get upset about.. its just a name and its what we want to call ourselves. Might not be completely original but its what we like and what we are going by.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Why are you so butthurt? You left the fucking server. How does this affect you anymore? I don't really think people give a shit what you think about their clans or guilds or towns. I know I sure as hell don't. If you're gunna leave, stay gone. Don't come back just to whine about something the community is doing that you don't like. Clans, Guilds, Towns, etc. have been on Craftland for ages. Even I used to fucking have one.

It's only game. Why you heff to be med?
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

pig001
Premium 6
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 3,387 hours
Blocks Mined: 520,475
Achievements: 185

Post by pig001 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:28 pm

And im sorry Vigilante, because someone in another video game that I played before has the same name as you, that means you look bad and ripped off their name.

Adam
Premium 6
Accountname: the_lumberlord
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 2,067 hours
Blocks Mined: 746,235
Achievements: 163

Post by Adam » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:41 pm

-Guilds are the same thing as clans...

-It's varied over the internet what the description of each are, but I once played a game that called them guilds. And another that calls them clans.

-Raven's intention was to help other players, why would you think it's bad?
Vigilante wrote:Has anyone noticed that Guilds ONLY started after I quit and while Jor was Banned,
Are you guys trying to make me return?! :cussing:
-No they weren't. They have existed for years. And again, some called them guilds and others called them clans!
Support and contribute to the Craftland wiki here: http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki/How_To_Join

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Post by Kye » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:36 am

pig001 wrote:Image
And im sorry Vigilante, because someone in another video game that I played before has the same name as you, that means you look bad and ripped off their name.
Agreed

Also you left the server why would you care what goes on.
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

Slash
Premium 6
Accountname: BackSlash17
Last login: 10 years ago
Played: 1,419 hours
Blocks Mined: 663,089
Achievements: 137

Post by Slash » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:18 am

what the hell was the point of this lol
-Slash

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:29 am

Slash wrote:what the hell was the point of this lol
To whine.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.