Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Craftland Survey

Post by Arbr » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Wanted to say that this survey was created by myself (Arbr), and Soul. Nothing on this survey is about any real content coming out. This is just something for us to see what the community is thinking.

If Craftland were to add a new world for players to play on, what experiance level of player do you think this world should focus on?
  • Low Experianced Players
  • Experianced Players
  • Highly Experianced Players
  • All Levels of Experianced Players
  • Other - (Explain in comments)

If Craftland were to add a new world for players to play on, What Style should the world focus on?
  • Mystical
  • Mythical
  • Aetherian
  • Hellic
  • Tropic
  • Other - Explain
If Craftland were to add more Hostile Mobs, When should these hostile mobs spawn?

• Day Time
  • Night Time
  • Dusk
  • Dawn
  • All the Time
  • Other - Explain

If Craftland were to update a skill, what skill would you like to be updated?

• Herbalism
  • Fishing
  • Mining
  • Woodcutting
  • Excavation
  • Axes
  • Swords
  • Unarmed
  • Acrobatics
  • Repair
  • Archery
If Craftland were to add a new skill, what skill would you like to see? (Answer in Comments)

Have you ever purchases anything from the Craftland Shop?
  • Yes
  • No
Does the Craftland shop have interesting items for players to buy (in your opinion)?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Other - Expalin
If Craftland were to add more items into the shop, what section would you like to have more products?

• Eggs
  • Blocks
  • Hats
If Craftland were to add more Sections to the shop, What new sections would you be interested in?
(Explain in the comments)

What keeps you interested in Craftland?

What do you think Craftland can improve on?

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 2,703 hours
Blocks Mined: 975,880
Achievements: 198

Re: Craftland Survey

Post by Joyman533 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:47 pm

If Craftland were to add a new world for players to play on, what experiance level of player do you think this world should focus on?
  • Experianced Players
  • Highly Experianced Players
  • All Levels of Experianced Players
  • Other - (Explain in comments)
Arbr, it's "experience", not "experiance". :thumbsup:

Anyway, I think it should be the same as the Mining world was designated for. Don't know which of these choices that is.

If Craftland were to add a new world for players to play on, What Style should the world focus on?
  • Mystical
  • Mythical
  • Aetherian
  • Hellic
  • Tropic
  • Other - Explain
I'll say Aetherian or Tropic because the other choices are bad.

If Craftland were to add more Hostile Mobs, When should these hostile mobs spawn?

• Day Time
  • Night Time
  • Dusk
  • Dawn
  • All the Time
  • Other - Explain
Dawn so they can burn right after.

• Herbalism
  • Fishing
  • Mining
  • Woodcutting
  • Excavation
  • Axes
  • Swords
  • Unarmed
  • Acrobatics
  • Repair
  • Archery
I would rather have Taming reworked into something useful. For example, moa taming and the higher level, the faster your moa flies.

If Craftland were to add a new skill, what skill would you like to see? (Answer in Comments)

None.

• Yes
  • No
Yes, an NPC spawn egg and maybe a hat or two.

Does the Craftland shop have interesting items for players to buy (in your opinion)?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Other - Expalin
I guess hats are interesting. The blocks are lacking, and spawn eggs are pointless except empty ones.

If Craftland were to add more items into the shop, what section would you like to have more products?

• Eggs
  • Blocks
  • Hats
Maybe ALL hats instead of just some? And not setting the "stock" to an arbitrary number, so people can buy whichever hats they want whenever.

Also, credits used to be 3,000 coins. They are 3,200 now. I refuse to buy from the credits store until it is 3,000 or lower again. Increasing the price by 200 is just cheap and bad.

If Craftland were to add more Sections to the shop, What new sections would you be interested in?

None.

Building railroads, basically, is why I'm still here. I do build things on the side.

Public relations and securing new players.
Last edited by Joyman533 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:13 pm

1. No opinion.
2. Maybe tropic.
3. No opinion.
4. Repair
5. None
6. Yes
7. Sometimes - Depends on player.
8. All of the above.
9. No opinion.
10. Community.
11. Everything. It will never be perfect, and will always need tweaks and fixes. For now, start with a way to keep new players for a little while longer, and a big attraction to get a consistent flow of new players joining for the first time.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Soulmusician
Premium 6
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,341 hours
Blocks Mined: 674,851
Achievements: 111

Post by Soulmusician » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:30 am

Arbr wrote:Wanted to say that this survey was created by myself (Arbr), and Soul. Nothing on this survey is about any real content coming out. This is just something for us to see what the community is thinking.

[x]All Levels of Experianced Players

• Mystical a world with a sky like space and starsigns plus comets and two moons and visible planets. The thing would be randomization. means the world generates for all people playing in there everytime independend by joining (dont know if possible if so only clientsided i think and the client would only communicate with the rest of the server as long as the people are in there,) and to team up with would only be possible if all players would be in a party (with a playergroup of 5 people the world would generate on the server). No progress in building could be saved in there and the dimension vanishes again after you die or leave or crash or disconnect or whatever. Players would not be physical there and could neither be seen nor hurt. Only the inventory would be transfered to the normal game. Everytime you go again through the portal the dimension generates new (mystcraftthingy). The generation I do not know how it works could be different worldgens and sample the biomes and generators wildly together.
    It´s an idea ok, so please I need on all this things constructive opinions or otherwise I will stop doing so.
  • Mythical like a dimension or better a part to travel to the stars by solving the endquest of every world like you start at plane A and there is a questing system, if finished it will suck you into plane B. This could although work like a tutorial. First Dimension standard stuff, second tree breeding or whatever. It´s basically a thing with planes like Nirvana where you get access after you accomplished a certain thing and recieved the status to go on.
  • Aetherian this would be a tru skyland with biomes like in greycliff if i could do it
  • Other - Gaia (green forestry world with matches of all treelogs and leaves available right now

[*]All the Time
[*]Other - dpendend to the players health and power level mobs spawn next to him in a dimension and randomly there spawns a boss[/list]

Magic & Brewing

Magic linked to Brewing

• Yes

Maybe

Singleplayeraccess standalone (maybe Singleplayer for all prem 5 and 6 players standard)
    Access to another Modpackserver hosted by Craftland for 30 days each payment rate
    Pets like singlepurchase (absolutly no limit maybe but you only can have two active per time)
    Pets for premium 3 - 6 included. Like one with 3, two with 4 and so on.

More Custom fancy blocks (designed by Dietrig maybe?)

Nidefawl, Sleepy, Arbr, Nickmcski, Esto (sometimes more sometimes less :morons: ), Chance, Joyman, Jaylee, Hotpot, Mizsi, Piguin001, Dietrig, Build, Hades, Tilt and more to name but the limitation of the brain to come up with some in a reasonable amount of time is the issue I stop here.

Making a Singleplayer again for premium people. That way people could go wild themselves in their own world and bring their ideas back into the server. Like Adding other worlds and matching them with the aether. That way the game could be distributed again as a modpack and might get more attention from all over the place with the restriction there is only one server. If there should be LAN-functionality i recommend a shop thing for it.

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post by YT_Rivenful » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:46 pm

1. Highly experanced players - Because there is no challenge for highly experienced players right now even the arena boss cannot dmg me with my gear and hard to die with 2 rows of hearts and this can make noobs have something to look forward to by getting good at the game.

2. A underwater world or a Abyss world - Abyss world would be a really dark place where screen brightness dosent work so its hard to see where your going and when mobs attack you the player wont expect it makes a better challange and these mobs would be like lvl 15 also make them scary looking to suit the habitat.

3. Other - The more Hostile mobs (Lvl 20 for example) should be a rare chance it will spawn at anytime.

4. I would like to see Herblism being updated to make higher level tier Potions at a really high level or Potions with new effects that arent obtainable any other way.

5. I would like to see Dualweilding skill and it unlocks when the player gets swords, axes, and Unarm to 1200. When the player gets 1200 swords he can weild 2 swords, When the player gets 1200 axes he can weild 2 axes, and Unarm at 1200 allows the player to do 2 fists at once.

6. Yes.

7. Yes.

8. Blocks and maybe Whale eggs and spawner.

9. The building, Community and staff, Doing stuff with admins and community, Fighting things but that's dieing for me as i'm maxed out just about, and The hopes of craftland updating more worlds Mobs and dungeons.

10. I think craftland needs to improve on more Mobs and challanges and make stuff more rare to get and add more secrets (adding things like finding 5 plasma clouds inside a hidden place would be a secret)
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

sleepysloths
Premium 2
Last login: 9 years ago
Played: 35 hours
Blocks Mined: 16,047
Achievements: 24

Post by sleepysloths » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Arbr wrote:Wanted to say that this survey was created by myself (Arbr), and Soul. Nothing on this survey is about any real content coming out. This is just something for us to see what the community is thinking.

• Mythical

• Dawn

• Repair

N/A (I'm pretty content with the ones we have now, also I just cant think of anything atm)

• Yes
  • Other- Some of the items are interesting....

• Blocks

By sections I imagine you're talking about ways to categorize the shops itself. Maybe develop some worldy sections like have "AETHER" then list down "blocks, eggs, vegetation, tools, misc," and so on.

The mods to the game were what originally caught my interest, but I'm starting to find myself becoming rather fond of the community, too.

There's always room for improvement! I believe that the wiki itself should improve a little bit to help explain things like mutators and other items that may be missing from it. Other than that I believe Craftland should continue it's development like it has been doing for quite a while now!

Fightface
Premium 4
Location: Location could not be loaded due to system error code Jav.lang.string.isempty()Z
Accountname: Fightr2021
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 1,526 hours
Blocks Mined: 226,099
Achievements: 123

Post by Fightface » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:04 am

-If Craftland were to add a new world for players to play on, what experiance level of player do you think this world should focus on?-

Low Experianced Players
Experianced Players
Highly Experianced Players
All Levels of Experianced Players ✓
Other - (Explain in comments)

-If Craftland were to add a new world for players to play on, What Style should the world focus on?-

Mystical
Mythical
Aetherian
Hellic
Tropic ✓
Other - Explain

-If Craftland were to add more Hostile Mobs, When should these hostile mobs spawn?-

Day Time
Night Time ✓
Dusk
Dawn
All the Time
Other - Explain

-If Craftland were to update a skill, what skill would you like to be updated?-

Herbalism
Fishing
Mining
Woodcutting
Excavation
Axes
Swords
Unarmed ✓
Acrobatics
Repair
Archery

-If Craftland were to add a new skill, what skill would you like to see? (Answer in Comments)-

I would like to see an enchantment/disenchantment skill, which when you level it up more, the enchantment table could have chances of getting enchantments that are a level higher then they're suppost to be, and the highest level increasment you can go is 2 extra levels, so it's not so OP.

-Have you ever purchases anything from the Craftland Shop?-

Yes ✓
No

-Does the Craftland shop have interesting items for players to buy (in your opinion)?-

Yes
No
Maybe ✓ - We have all these hats, but barely any eggs and blocks.
Other - Expalin

-If Craftland were to add more items into the shop, what section would you like to have more products?-

Eggs
Blocks ✓
Hats

-If Craftland were to add more Sections to the shop, What new sections would you be interested in?-

Head section, you could buy heads of nide and also your own head, also a mechanic so when you break a player head, you actually get the player head back. Also add invisible blocks, and the walk through blocks, that kind of stuff.

-What keeps you interested in Craftland?--

I'm a staff member, so I always try to stay active, and I mainly build and watch chat, to be honest, I've been pretty bored on the server lately because of the lack of things to do or just me thinking the options are boring. The players are also sweet. Chance, nidefawl, nickmcski, Esto, TiLT, Vigilante, Zion, Dcyple, Sleepy, Arbr, and many more.

-What do you think Craftland can improve on?-

Craftland can do a whole bunch of things, add new blocks, maybe even the chisel mod, which builders would love. Maybe even bring the Skylands back, even thought it was removed to buggyness. Make/Incorporate an auction plugin in, which would bring a lot of fun in chat. Take things from other servers, think about how they got popular, and how they have over 1000+ players on them all the time.

FallOutAdam
Premium 3
Accountname: Crasher37
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,214 hours
Blocks Mined: 354,498
Achievements: 158

Post by FallOutAdam » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:42 am

- It shouldn't add other worlds without deleting others.

- See previous answer.

- Dusk/ dawn. It could be a super rare mob that there isn't an obtainable spawner for.

- Maybe give them all just a quick look over. They might not need updating.

- Idk

- Yes

- Yes

- Eggs
- Blocks

- Any section with cool items in.

- Nothing.

- It gets boring.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

camyoshi
Premium 6
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,828 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,764,100
Achievements: 203

Post by camyoshi » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:37 pm

If Craftland were to add a new world for players to play on, what experience level of player do you think this world should focus on?
All Levels of Experienced Players

The reason why I chose this is because inexperienced players might enter this world and be angry that they die quickly.
If Craftland were to add a new world for players to play on, what style should the world focus on?
Other - Explain

The other world I would like would be a dark world with a gigantic cave like the deep dark from the Extra Utilities mod. This could also include structures.
Day Time

I chose day time because I would like for the new mobs to die at night and live in the day. That is the opposite of zombies.

Excavation

I chose excavation because you could add a ton of new items that can be found in certain types of dirt and grass such as smoldering grass, aether dirt, aether grass, ash, and even quicksand.
I would like the salvage skill (This is part of the repair skill). You could add a golden anvil that can salvage your tools and armor and the anvil can break (It has less durability than a normal anvil).
Yes I have purchased items from the shop. I purchased many before the coin value increased to 3,200 to convert to a credit. It used to be 3,000, but now it is 3,200, and I don't like that.
Maybe. It has some good items, but there needs to be more interesting items in the shop for players to buy.
Eggs - Sort of
Blocks - Yes
Hats - No

I would love to see eggs that you can't obtain like fire minion, mimic, and bosses maybe. The blocks need to be improved. It needs more spawners and maybe RGB carpets.
A materials tab would be cool. The materials tab could include diamonds, gold, perfect diamonds, iron, zanite, enchanted gravitite, redstone, coal, ambrosium, emerald, nether quartz, lapis lazuli, and maybe even continuum (with limited items). This could also be the items tab if you want.
Being a helper, helping players, and playing almost every day!
Maybe you could re-add the swampland (With very few structures and resets every month) and the skylands (as Fightface said). You also need to update the maps on the website! You could add a separate world for the Aether 2 if you want. Craftland is awesome already! It just needs a little bit more stuff.

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Post by Kye » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:34 pm

If Craftland were to add a new world for players to play on, what experiance level of player do you think this world should focus on

It should focus on keeping older player around, because i know a lot of older players are getting bored out off there minds, the world should be a mini games world or just a creative world with plots to build stuff

If Craftland were to add a new world for players to play on, what style should the world focus on?

I think it should be a creative world, just for the fact that building stuff is fun if you don't have to constantly collect the resources .

I think they should spawn in the day because, it would be pretty cool to see some daytime hostile mobs .

The repair skill should be updated , so if you have a high repair you have a 1-5% chance of getting a rare enchantment when you enchant something.

add taming back i miss it.

Yes, I have bought a lot of stuff from the shop in the past.

No, needs a ocelot spawner in the shop.

Please add a ocelot spawner I've wanted one for days .

None it has sufficient amount of sections.

Friends .The only time i come on is to talk to pig dietrig ,title ,derpy ,esto and chance.

It can improve on trying to keep people around longer, I mean most of the people I speak to don't play as much anymore, due to boredom if I think of a way to keep players around longer I will post it here (I'm thinking.)
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.