If I could wish me Helpers i would like to have...

General forum for general things

Who is a Helper to you?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:59 pm

Pasza (aka Chance) 1400 hrs
29%
Leo 1400 hrs
3%
woot000 1200 hrs
No votes
Robmcski 1100 hrs
24%
TILT 1000 hrs good builder
16%
freshmw 800 hrs
8%
Pandy 700 hrs
5%
Sleepy 600 hrs
5%
Energyxxer 400 hrs (damn good trailer)
No votes
Cerbion good builder (native german)
11%

Total votes: 38

Soulmusician
Premium 6
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 1,341 hours
Blocks Mined: 674,851
Achievements: 111

If I could wish me Helpers i would like to have...

Post by Soulmusician » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Hei hei,

in the next time a few major things have to be done as much as I know. This includes preparing the new spawn of Craftland to the end of August and that is a ton of work!

In the poll up there i just selected the players with in my eyes special attributes and so please tell me whom you would like to see as helper. I propably may have missed people so tell me and this is just my picking so please show me other alternatives.
I am really interested and I will although give you some thoughts of mine to what I expect of a helper.

Craftland should at least have helpers in every continental square. I mean North- or Southamerican ist one important space. Europe is another one but we would really need to have at least one from Asian or Australian timezones. So that the helpers can some sort of circulate in their onlinetime.

When it comes to the number of helpers there is no real number to be named. I think 10 helpers would be good and at least one or two of them should be capable of speaking french, german or spanish. As much as I would like to see asian and russian players online, well it might take time untill that happens.

It would be nice if we could get people helpers who would although be willing to support us in a proper way to the community. Just one post per week into the public community plus getting our people to push that, but I guess thats another chapter and I am not sure if craftland is already that far.

As much as I appreciate to see helpers with Addict or SpecialUnit ranks I plead for one out of ten with a VIP rank. Why you may ask pretty easy I regulary follow the stats and these say that we got players who play a hughe amount of time in their first days (for example player Fade8 played 14hrs on his first day and reached 24 hrs on the secon day) and is that way some sort of extraordinary to me. These new people need a chance because they are hot and new and they although have peers and know minecraft players all over the place. It would be some sort of balance and motor?

Thanks!

Yours

Soul

This is a survey not an election!
Last edited by Soulmusician on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6
Last login: 29 days ago
Played: 4,297 hours
Blocks Mined: 576,291
Achievements: 170

Re: If I could wish me Helpers i would like to have...

Post by nickmcski » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:22 pm

Just keep in mind at the end of the day it's still the staffs decision on who is helper, although self governing can be good sometimes not always the best decision is made
Contributor to the craftland wiki http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played
2500+ Hours as a Craftland admin.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:10 pm

nickmcski wrote:Just keep in mind at the end of the day it's still the staffs decision on who is helper, although self governing can be good sometimes not always the best decision is made
Yeah. It's just neat to see what the players think. In my opinion, there should be another vote in the helper elections. One decided by the people, on the forums.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Slash
Premium 6
Accountname: BackSlash17
Last login: 10 years ago
Played: 1,419 hours
Blocks Mined: 663,089
Achievements: 137

Post by Slash » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:57 pm

why does it seem like he wants to be in charge just cuz thats the memo i get from all his posts...just saying
-Slash

Porkkana
Premium 5
Accountname: Porkkana1337
Played: 1,393 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,132,663
Achievements: 184

Post by Porkkana » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:28 pm

Slash wrote:why does it seem like he wants to be in charge just cuz thats the memo i get from all his posts...just saying
More like someone who actually wants to do something to help Craftland and its community.

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6
Last login: 29 days ago
Played: 4,297 hours
Blocks Mined: 576,291
Achievements: 170

Post by nickmcski » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Porkkana wrote: More like someone who actually wants to do something to help Craftland and its community.
There are other ways to help craftland and the community rather than do the job of the staff.

There are other ways to help the community other than takeing over roles that are already being managed.
Contributor to the craftland wiki http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played
2500+ Hours as a Craftland admin.

Soulmusician
Premium 6
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 1,341 hours
Blocks Mined: 674,851
Achievements: 111

Post by Soulmusician » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:04 pm

nickmcski wrote: There are other ways to help the community other than takeing over roles that are already being managed.
Now that is offensive and very unstable, why are you pissed? If you believe I do your job, I just smile bright and say with all respect hello I got you there on your wound spot i guess :angel:. Please dont implicit to much in what other people do and dont pretend that you already know the outcome oft it, blink. I am fine with the staffs decisions and in the end I care about what the ruler says and you dont rule :nono: , you may administrate and to be honest you are quite good in that if not the best :thumbsup: . Sometimes you come along just a bit to stubborn for my taste and no I wont leave from this nice and warm craftlandbreast :rocks: that feeds me for over a year now or even shut up cause of i dont interfer with your position or your way of handling things. So either we come along or we do not and I can arrange myself with it. If you defend Nides position with your reaction I am fine and i will in every way support it and hope you take my excuse if that happens to be. So lets find out what the ruler thinks about a harmless survey in his forum maybe?
So far i did not mention that people should vote did I, how even could I do that?
Last edited by Soulmusician on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Trottero
Premium 4
Played: 1,136 hours
Blocks Mined: 630,686
Achievements: 175

Post by Trottero » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:08 pm

Pasza wrote:
nickmcski wrote:Just keep in mind at the end of the day it's still the staffs decision on who is helper, although self governing can be good sometimes not always the best decision is made
Yeah. It's just neat to see what the players think. In my opinion, there should be another vote in the helper elections. One decided by the people, on the forums.
Do you remember what happend last time when the community voted?
I rate the game 8 out of pineapple.
"You just put the things in the things" - pig001, 17/4/2015
"The engines are stop go" -Dietrig, 27/04/2015

Robman533
Premium 6
Location: Universe, Superclusters, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Solar System, Planet Earth, Europe, Belgium
Accountname: robsherwood
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,663 hours
Blocks Mined: 453,859
Achievements: 156

Post by Robman533 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:11 pm

Trottero wrote:
Pasza wrote:
No :O What?

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:16 pm

Trottero wrote:
Pasza wrote:
No, because there was never a community vote for staff.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.