Premium 6
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,387 hours
Blocks Mined: 520,475
Achievements: 185

TeamSpeak Mods! Apply now!

Post by pig001 » Mon May 12, 2014 4:25 pm

Teamspeak mods have now been added!
In my opinion, the Teamspeak is not moderated enough, and it always seems to be me who has to deal with most things, But we dont want teamspeak to lose its less moderated feel, but I cant deal with everything. So the people who are semi-active on teamspeak can now apply to get "Teamspeak mod". These players get NO IN-GAME PERKS NOR RANK. This only applies to teamspeak.

Please DO NOT reply unless you are posting an application. If you want to ask me a question, please ask me in-game or on teamspeak. Any posts that are not applications may be deleted without notice.

The application is as said below. Please fill it out IN FULL in a reply below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application Template

IGN:

Date:

Timezone:

What time are you most often on? (Your time):

Are you multilingual, if so what languages?

Have you ever been banned on Craftland?(Including tempbans[This also includes on teamspeak if you can remember]):

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?:

How often are you on teamspeak?:

Anything else we should know?:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People will get promoted AT THE SAME TIME AS THE NEW HELPER ROUND.

Apply now!

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Re: TeamSpeak Mods! Apply now!

Post by Kye » Mon May 12, 2014 4:31 pm

IGN: Respawnage

Date:12 may

Timezone:gmt

What time are you most often on? (Your time):2pm till 8pm

Are you multilingual, if so what languages? just english

Have you ever been banned on Craftland?(Including tempbans[This also includes on teamspeak if you can remember]): 11 bans

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?:none

How often are you on teamspeak?: whenever im at home witch is usally 7 hours at least

Anything else we should know?: i would really enjoy being a mod on teamspeak i would be fair.
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

USER_AVATAR
BeepBoop
Premium 6
Accountname: ESP_ScOpEzZ
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 4,661 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,912,813
Achievements: 230

Post by BeepBoop » Mon May 12, 2014 4:41 pm

IGN: ESP_ScOpEzZ (Hades)

Date: 12.05.2014

Timezone: GMT

What time are you most often on? (Your time): 3:30 - 8:00

Are you multilingual, if so what languages? English

Have you ever been banned on Craftland?(Including tempbans[This also includes on teamspeak if you can remember]): Yes D'x Greifing, Stealing Prowleling through chests. But I have learned from the bans.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?: Admin on a public server

How often are you on teamspeak?: Everyday

Anything else we should know?: That if I do get Teamspeak mod, I will not abuse being one.

USER_AVATAR
TiLT
Premium 6
Accountname: TiLT_Memo
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 3,124 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,218,022
Achievements: 244

Post by TiLT » Mon May 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Application Template

IGN: TiLT_Memo, Nickname is TiLT.

Date: 12/05/2014.

Timezone: GMT.

What time are you most often on? (Your time): I'm usually on teampeak whenever I'm on craftland.

Are you multilingual, if so what languages? No, just English.

Have you ever been banned on Craftland?(Including tempbans[This also includes on teamspeak if you can remember]): I have been banned three times on craftland, I have been banned 0 times on teamspeak.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?: I have no experience.

How often are you on teamspeak?: Whenever I'm on craftland.

Anything else we should know?: Nothing really, just that I would like to help moderate teamspeak.

Ian
Premium 4
Accountname: BeastyIan
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 617 hours
Blocks Mined: 79,173
Achievements: 71

Post by Ian » Mon May 12, 2014 9:26 pm

IGN: Ian

Date: 5/12/14

Timezone: Eastern America

What time are you most often on? (Your time): 3-10

Are you multilingual, if so what languages? English, some spanish

Have you ever been banned on Craftland?(Including tempbans[This also includes on teamspeak if you can remember]): Yep

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?: We all have modded some minecraft servers and some point I think, and yea countless times

How often are you on teamspeak?: on a scale from 1-10 8 or 9

Anything else we should know?: Yea I'm on teamspeak alot, it would actually nice to be mod and not be aboosed.

Joyman533
Premium 4
Played: 2,703 hours
Blocks Mined: 975,880
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Mon May 12, 2014 11:08 pm

IGN: Joyman533

Date: May 12, 2014

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

What time are you most often on? (Your time): 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Are you multilingual, if so what languages? English, Russian - native languages. I am currently learning French in school.

Have you ever been banned on Craftland?(Including tempbans[This also includes on teamspeak if you can remember]): I have been banned on Craftland but never on TeamSpeak. I am almost never disrespectful on TS, the one exception I think of happened 6 months ago.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?: I have never moderated a chat application before, but I have been a Helper on a handful of different servers, and I was once the owner of a server.

How often are you on teamspeak?:
Same times as Craftland, normally. I recently broke my mic, but fixing it is trivial and I will promptly do so.

Anything else we should know?: Even though I have not yet moderated physical chat on a chat program, I am willing to be a fair TeamSpeak moderator for Craftland. I think it would be a good learning experience for me personally, and would also provide some moderation of the TeamSpeak chat that is reasonable and righteous.

Thanks for reading,
Joyman533
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Mon May 12, 2014 11:28 pm

IGN:

Date:

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT+4)

What time are you most often on? (Your time): 3:30-9:30 PM

Are you multilingual, if so what languages? English, slight Spanish, slight Italian

Have you ever been banned on Craftland?(Including tempbans[This also includes on teamspeak if you can remember]): Perm-Banned for griefing, in August of 2012. Banned for second offense, paintings, in April, for three days. Banned a final time in early 2014, after an argument with Wizard, for 24 hours (shortened to 12).

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?: Craftland moderator, as well as staff on countless vanillas servers, only one of which did not fail, and a successful tekkit server, that lasted for the better part of a year.

How often are you on teamspeak?: Pretty much whenever I'm at my house.

Anything else we should know?: Y'all know me. I'm always on TS. Gimme moderator back. You won't regret the decision.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Trottero
Premium 4
Played: 1,136 hours
Blocks Mined: 630,686
Achievements: 175

Post by Trottero » Thu May 15, 2014 7:35 am

IGN: It's Trottero

Date: 15-5-2014

Age: (Must be at least 13 years old): I'm currently 15 years old. I will be 16 on the 21th of may

Timezone: GMT +1 or CET

What time are you most often on? (Your time):This depends on work shedule but around 5-9. And some more hours in the weekends but it also depends on work.

Are you multilingual, if so what languages? I'm multilingual. My native language is dutch but I also speak english and I can understand german a little.

Have you ever been banned on Craftland?(Including tempbans[This also includes on teamspeak if you can remember]):I've been banned on Craftland once for griefing a grinder of a friend of mine. This is already 1.5 years ago and I can't even remember what I did. I've never been banned on the Teamspeak though.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?:Well, I'm currently helper on this server and I don't have alot of experience yet. But I learn something new every day :D

How often are you on teamspeak?:I'm online whenever I'm online on Craftland. This does not apply when I'm not at home however

I rate the game 8 out of pineapple.
"You just put the things in the things" - pig001, 17/4/2015
"The engines are stop go" -Dietrig, 27/04/2015

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6
Played: 4,296 hours
Blocks Mined: 576,291
Achievements: 170

Post by nickmcski » Thu May 15, 2014 12:52 pm

Trottero wrote:IGN: It's Trottero

Date: 15-5-2014

Age: (Must be at least 13 years old): I'm currently 15 years old. I will be 16 on the 21th of may

Timezone: GMT +1 or CET

What time are you most often on? (Your time):This depends on work shedule but around 5-9. And some more hours in the weekends but it also depends on work.

Are you multilingual, if so what languages? I'm multilingual. My native language is dutch but I also speak english and I can understand german a little.

Have you ever been banned on Craftland?(Including tempbans[This also includes on teamspeak if you can remember]):I've been banned on Craftland once for griefing a grinder of a friend of mine. This is already 1.5 years ago and I can't even remember what I did. I've never been banned on the Teamspeak though.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?:Well, I'm currently helper on this server and I don't have alot of experience yet. But I learn something new every day :D

How often are you on teamspeak?:I'm online whenever I'm online on Craftland. This does not apply when I'm not at home however

your already helper....
Contributor to the craftland wiki http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played
2500+ Hours as a Craftland admin.

Trottero
Premium 4
Played: 1,136 hours
Blocks Mined: 630,686
Achievements: 175

Post by Trottero » Thu May 15, 2014 3:33 pm

nickmcski wrote:your already helper....
Oh, does this mean I already have the teamspeak mod? ... Never noticed that.
I rate the game 8 out of pineapple.
"You just put the things in the things" - pig001, 17/4/2015
"The engines are stop go" -Dietrig, 27/04/2015