Accountname: bloodhound92
Last login: 8 months ago
Played: 531 hours
Blocks Mined: 605,451
Achievements: 66

Kingdoms

Post by Bloodhound » Tue May 22, 2012 10:39 am

Oh hey people,

Here I'll answer the more question I can about this event instead of explaning over 9000 times!

Dafuq is this thing?

It's about doing a kingdom ( alone or with others ) and when we will be ready for it we will do pvp games that anybody can do in their kingdom.

Why are you doing this?

I'm tired of seeing crappy things always on the go, this is making the aether look like a pile of trashes and it's also good to attract people and show them that we are having fun that they don't have. :cheesy:

What do I have to do to be a part of this event?

Choose a place you don't have any obligations of building where I ask, but respect player if they are asking you to not build to much closer, I will suggest if you are asking for a place if you need my opinion but everything is up to you. Then build at least a castle or a village and choose yourself a banner. I'll probly ask for colors and post a list of each kingdom colors ( 2 colors , for example I'm red and dark blue ). You have no obligations of hosting pvp games, if you have an idea go and do if it's funny people will just like it otherwise it mean you have to improve your idea and make it funnier.

Is there anything I don't have the right to use?

No, you can use what you want, but keep in mind this is not a Castles domination we won't be taking over other ppl castles ( except if you want to make this a kind of pvp game ) you don't need endless defense.

Is there anything we need to do?

Yes, one thing I would like to ask you if you're doing roads to connect each others please build it as a 5 large holystone roads with 2 stone slabs each side in your kindgom idc which type of roads you will do just build this type of road as a universal one so we won't have a tons of different types of style, it's roads that everyone will use and also that I'll ask or you can ask to make it region'ed so griefer won't destroy it :headbang:

What kind of Castle or village i need to do?

Again this is up to you, I'm doing a medieval style castle but i have my own style, I've forged it by looking at PlanetMinecraft.com and the forum of MC mainly. Remember don't show me a 8 high thing telling me it's a castle :cussing: this aint a castle, a caslte is supposed to look big and powerful able to keep safe a kingdom, also don't come showing me 2 houses saying it's a village, use you're god damn logic at least a 4 buildings with idk walls be creative, no stress we are not starting yet take time to make your plans and make this look nice something that you'll be proud to show!

What are those pvp things ?

Those are game anybody can host, it can start from brawling in your kindgom from doing pvp games for example I'll set up a modified hunger game and a mid-air fighting zone later , if you want to do those 2 also you can do it, if you have any idea just do it :thumbsup: be creative .. in survival ( bad humor ). Nide is currently doing something to tell people when it's a pvp - zone or not at the moment so no region are pvp yet really so that's why we are only building for now. :cheesy:

-- NOOB SECTION --

Why am i dying from thunder or fire when i'm walking somewhere?

Because if you're getting into someone else kingdom and they don't want you to and you're not listening they have the right to use their lightning knives or anything else and make you listen if you don't leave after dying one time then they can also continu until you listen.

But how can i know it's someone kingdom ?

Well they will most likely tell you if you're in it, or it will be region'ed this is their responsability to tell others what they are planning to mark as their kingdom without overestimating the space they'll use or what they currently use.

This is stupid i just want to gather ressources and then I'll leave or I'm just walking and exploring I won't do anything to them, why being paranoiac like that ?

Well If they want to keep something secret they won't like to let you pass and see everything as you want, if you're telling the kingdom owner(s) that you're just walking around when he'll ask you to leave or what you're doing here if they accept good then you can continu walking in this direction otherwise ignore them and you may have a surprise if they feel like it. Also if you see that someone is living on this island it's HUMAN LOGIC or most likely called COMMON SENSE that you don't gather ressources there so if you're passing by and taking their ressources it's called being a douchebag and if you're also leaving holes it's also being a douchebag but a supreme douchebag!

Why am I dying from thunder or fire without being in a kingdom?

That's simple if someone asked an admin for logs about who raped his island which he's building on and this person is like me and hate having a shitloads of glory holes everywhere and have to repair it, well it's normal to repay the time he used to repair the crap you did by making you rage like he raged loosing time repairing things. Oh btw, don't try to lie LOG DON'T LIE .

-----------------------------------------

Notice

You can post your kingdom info or/and progress also in this post giving us screenshots, public warps and plendly of other things it's nice to have some update that let me also estimate the time left before we will start doing pvp. To avoid conflicts it would be nice to post the kingdom you plan to do so if noob come here after being killed and do WTF ASSHOLE YOU KILLED ME FOR NOTHING then he will see your info and cry his life because this place will contain the info or what is your territory. :thumbsup:

Example of Kingdom info/progress :

Name : Not found yet

Member(s) : bloodhound92, MTHeadss, dreadsoul632

Banner colors : Red and Blue

Kingdom size : http://i45.tinypic.com/25kq7p5.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regions name : castlewars, castlewars2, castlewars3, castlewars4

Project : http://i.imgur.com/UECpp.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Legend :
Orange = village/command center
Blue = scout camp
Green = roads
Gray/Light gray = Walls
Red = islands used to gather ressources (they will disappear from that )
Black = Don't care about it this was the old way to represent where i'll build.

Progress :
Capital : need few buildings, finish the second gate and add some towers for style (bloodhound92)
East part : Walls almost completed, starting doing tunnels to move around the islands, need camp and village (bloodhound92)
North-East part : Walls in progress, still need camp and village (dreadsoul92)
North part : not started yet
South part : not started yet
West part : not started yet
Center part : village started (MTHeadss)

VepaS
Premium 1
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,661 hours
Blocks Mined: 456,216
Achievements: 106

Re: Kingdoms

Post by VepaS » Tue May 22, 2012 11:00 am

Good thing you made this topic Blooddog :thumbsup:

Kingodm size: Big if mountains are counted.
Banner colors: White and blue with red dot in the middle.
Region name: Riverwood, PVP-area.

Theres no other way to enter the area than to warp there. /warp riverwood
Yes, it is in normal world as you can see, and the same time the only kingdom that will be in normal world :D
Will continue making it, you can use it as pvp arena if your not interested making your own kingdom.

Age si quid agis.

Zarvon
Premium 1
Location: MA. That's not Maine. Maine is ME. MA is Massachusetts. Look it up.
Last login: 9 years ago
Played: 393 hours
Blocks Mined: 228,577
Achievements: 96

Post by Zarvon » Tue May 22, 2012 1:13 pm

My colors: Red and black. Go to /warp hellpoint for progress.

Question... four I think on blood's post is pointed at me :P
-Most craftland videos posted on youtube
-Contibutor to the craftland wiki
-Most offtopic posts on forums

Blackjack
Premium 3
Accountname: __Blackjack__
Played: 881 hours
Blocks Mined: 419,565
Achievements: 93

Post by Blackjack » Wed May 23, 2012 1:33 am

Guys, shitty news. I have to delay any progress on my castle, as the computer i built decided to nuke itself. It turns on but the monitor gets no signal. I've changed monitors, changed cords, switched RAM slots, switched graphics card into another PCI slot, and idk what else it could be. If anyone knows, that what be awesome. But basically, signing out of this till I get my computer unfucked. :(
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some people just abuse the privilege.

Blackjack
Premium 3

Post by Blackjack » Wed May 23, 2012 2:09 am

Oh, and another thing. Can we actually have some rules that say our castle can't be completely impenetrable with regions and such, (It's a castle! not a obsidian box covered in cactus!) so there has to be SOME way for us to actually compete against them (*cough Zarvon cough*) LOL.

USER_AVATAR
Bloodhound

Post by Bloodhound » Wed May 23, 2012 1:37 pm

hmm i think it's a good idea, since it's not getting into a castle if there's actually no real way we can get in safely.

Zarvon
Premium 1
Location: MA. That's not Maine. Maine is ME. MA is Massachusetts. Look it up.
Played: 393 hours
Blocks Mined: 228,577
Achievements: 96

Post by Zarvon » Wed May 23, 2012 9:23 pm

It's not cactus, It's lava and blazes. Maybe some people are getting worried about getting owned (*cough __Blackjack cough*) LOL.

Besides, I thought it was pvp, not castle takeover? I just built my ctastle to be inmpenetrable 'cause I'm paranoid that way... it's not like you people are really going to sit inside and kill me when I teleport in, right?

Right?

RIGHT?

No answer? I believe my point has been proved. :P
-Most craftland videos posted on youtube
-Contibutor to the craftland wiki
-Most offtopic posts on forums

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 11 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Thu May 24, 2012 1:42 am

lulz seems nice
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

Blackjack
Premium 3

Post by Blackjack » Thu May 24, 2012 2:12 am

Ha! You think you're going to own me. I might have a disadvantage because I didn't make a fugly obsidian cube that isn't really a castle..., but that does't mean I'm going to get owned.

USER_AVATAR
Bloodhound

Post by Bloodhound » Thu May 24, 2012 12:11 pm

We will see who will get owned in pvp when we will start but zarv. at least i would suggest to make a way to get in, defence is good but at least an accessible gate would be nice :P