Matchlit
Premium 6
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 1,394 hours
Blocks Mined: 352,435
Achievements: 164

Re: ~~★Creative World Applications★~~ Matchlit's Reapplicati

Post by Matchlit » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:48 pm

IGN and Nickname: IGN is Matchlit. Nickname is Match.

Today's Date: April 29th, 2014

Date you joined Craftland: February 13th, 2014

Rank (Playtime & Donator): I am a Special Unit and I have played for 9 days, 21 hours, and 46 minutes. I have not yet donated; however, I plan to soon.

Balance on Craftland (/money): 332,211.46 coins

What time are you most often on?: The time I am often on ranges from 6:00p.m to 11:00p.m (EST)

Have you ever been banned on Craftland? If so, for what?: I have been banned for breaking a block on a player’s property.

Anything else I should know about you?: I am nice to others, will help others if needed, and cooperate very well with assignments that are ordered by anyone. (No griefing orders will be accepted by me of course.)

★APPLICATION PART 2★
World permissions type, answer either Builder or Observer: Builder

If you answered "Builder" above, respond to the following question:
Building type, answer either Freebuild or Plot Building: Freebuild

What do you want to build? If unsure, write Undecided: I would be interested in building homes, statues, towns, towers, etc; (Anything asked to build I will most likely be able to do.)

What kind of buildings are you good at making? (Brag away): I am good at making Chinese/Japanese buildings and or temples, along with various generic buildings, Towers/skyscrapers, and more.

What great constructions have you made in Minecraft? (Pictures please): The only construction I have ever made was a giant parkour and a Japanese temple, which unfortunately was deleted due to my old computer crashing.

★APPLICATION PART 3★
Why should I accept you? What will you do for the creative world that is special and unique?

My answer is that the reason why I think you should accept me into your creative world is because of the fact that I can get things done when directed. You need something built? You got it. I can also help other, (if needed), and plan to add various towns/buildings that will make the creative world even better.

This is the most important question, because it shows me your true character. Answer it with care.
I can't see out of these goggles.
~Sebastian

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 5 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Re: ~~★Creative World Applications★~~

Post by Joyman533 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:10 am

matchlit will be added as observer tomorrow

why does everyone keep saying Freebuild if we're not accepting builders anymore? like seriously guys, you shouldn't apply for something you cant get, it makes you look not as intelligent
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

Porkkana
Premium 5
Accountname: Porkkana1337
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,393 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,132,663
Achievements: 184

Post by Porkkana » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:54 am

Joyman533 wrote:why does everyone keep saying Freebuild if we're not accepting builders anymore? like seriously guys, you shouldn't apply for something you cant get, it makes you look not as intelligent
You hate me already so I might as well post this.
You haven't mentioned this anywhere on the first page. Just some random post on page x which no one reads. Maybe, just maybe you should add some information on the actual page that people are reading. Clearly it makes them seem unintelligent because they're not reading ten or so pages of applications.

Joyman533
Premium 4

Post by Joyman533 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:24 pm

My question was rhetorical.... it required no answer.

I already fixed the issue in the first post.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

USER_AVATAR
EightySeeker9
Premium 1
Last login: 10 years ago
Played: 430 hours
Blocks Mined: 83,461
Achievements: 57

Post by EightySeeker9 » Fri May 02, 2014 12:57 pm

★APPLICATION PART 1★
IGN and Nickname:EightySeeker9 (No Nickname)

Today's Date:May 2nd, 2014

Date you joined Craftland:June 12th, 2013

Rank (Playtime & Donator):Special Unit with 406 hours, Premium 1

Balance on Craftland (/money):17000

What time are you most often on?:4:00-10:00 (GMT+8)

Have you ever been banned on Craftland? If so, for what?:Yes, once. I unintentionally regioned Wizard's village as I did not know it belonged to anyone since it looked relatively untouched and had not been regioned. However, I have apologized to him.

Anything else I should know about you?:I would do my best to assist others in their builds if they need help and will try to make my builds aesthetically pleasing.

★APPLICATION PART 2★
World permissions type, answer either Builder or Observer:Builder

Building type, answer either Freebuild or Plot Building:Plot Building

What do you want to build? If unsure, write Undecided:I am currently interested in building structures from the novel 'Divergent', particularly the Abnegation Sector and the pit from Dauntless. Also, I would like to try my hand at making pixel arts of faction icons in Divergent.

What kind of buildings are you good at making? (Brag away):I am quite good at interior design, although I'm not too shabby in designing exteriors too largely include the use of patterns in my design.

What great constructions have you made in Minecraft? (Pictures please):
http://imgur.com/a/H3EIo#0
This is a compilation of most of the buildings I have built in Craftland
I have also helped build a prison server for my friend, CreeperSpawner, who has a youtube account as well.
★APPLICATION PART 3★
Why should I accept you? What will you do for the creative world that is special and unique?
This is the most important question, because it shows me your true character. Answer it with care.
I would like to build my structures on the creative world and receive some advise from other builders on how to improve on my design so that I would get better. I would also like to build structures that are almost impossible to build in survival due to the lack of resources and the scarcity of some blocks. All in all, I would like access to the creative world in order to showcase my builds and also learn new build skills through constructive criticism from other players. Thank you for viewing my application! :)

Joyman533
Premium 4

Post by Joyman533 » Sat May 03, 2014 12:29 am

EightySeeker9 accepted for observer

USER_AVATAR
Importantelones
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 714 hours
Blocks Mined: 311,431
Achievements: 99

Post by Importantelones » Sat May 03, 2014 4:35 pm

★APPLICATION PART 1★
IGN and Nickname: IMPORTANTELONES

Today's Date:5/3/2014

Date you joined Craftland: Im not sure. playing for 13 days and 8 hours.

Rank (Playtime & Donator): special unit. playing for 13 days and 8 hours.

Balance on Craftland (/money): 42,660

What time are you most often on?: night time like 12 to 4

Have you ever been banned on Craftland? If so, for what?: nope perfect record

Anything else I should know about you?:i am a redstone lord and i build extremely fast.

★APPLICATION PART 2★
World permissions type, answer either Builder or Observer:
EDIT: Writing "Builder" or "Observer" makes no difference here.

Building type, answer either Freebuild or Plot Building:
EDIT: Do not answer Freebuild! We are not accepting more freebuilders!

i am a builder.

What do you want to build? If unsure, write Undecided: 18 level tower of the damned

What kind of buildings are you good at making? (Brag away):really anything you need built i can do it

What great constructions have you made in Minecraft? (Pictures please):i don't no how to send pictures but i can show you.

★APPLICATION PART 3★

I love to build and i am dedicated to my work. ive been know for amazing redstone cannons / huge fortress. if you allow me to build in your world you undoubtedly be impressed i can promise that. so please except me. :)

USER_AVATAR
Youmustlaugh
Last login: 10 years ago
Played: 257 hours
Blocks Mined: 35,761
Achievements: 41

Post by Youmustlaugh » Sat May 03, 2014 4:39 pm

★APPLICATION PART 1★
IGN and Nickname: Youmustlaugh

Today's Date:May 4th, 2014

Date you joined Craftland: June 14th, 2013

Rank (Playtime & Donator):Special Unit with 248 hours, have not donated.

Balance on Craftland (/money): 18k

What time are you most often on?: 4:00pm -10:00pm (GMT+8)

Have you ever been banned on Craftland? If so, for what?: No. -

Anything else I should know about you?: Nothing much I guess, I just like to build themed buildings/structures with the ease of creative mode. If you are afraid of me griefing, I won't, it's retarded. I know by saying that one won't grief doesn't do much or prove much, but I'm still going to say it anyway, coz' that's what I want you to know.

★APPLICATION PART 2★

Building type, answer either Freebuild or Plot Building: Plot Building (since freebuild is no longer available)

What do you want to build? If unsure, write Undecided: In collaboration with EightySeeker9 to build novel 'Divergent' themed structures if I do get to be in the world. And of course, nice things.

What kind of buildings are you good at making? (Brag away): Anything that is within my limits, anything but advanced redstone mechanics. Pretty much any constructions, but of course, I have my style, so depends on one' definition of good. Designs structures/buildings.

What great constructions have you made in Minecraft? (Pictures please):
http://imgur.com/a/H3EIo#0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Built these structures with EigtySeeker9 in Craftland. Did assist his friend CreeperSpawner in his prison server too, in fact, I was the one who designed many parts of the server, and of course the structures I built in Craftland.
★APPLICATION PART 3★

Well I wouldn't want to be answering this question with care, by doing that it just means people fake their answer to look good. I prefer being more straightforward. So, why should you accept me? Because personally I think that everyone in the server deserves a right to build whatever they want? Unless they are selfish idiots who go around pouring lavas on wooden roof. Well, some people just want to watch the world burn, sadly. I prefer helping others. What will I do for the world? I want to build interesting things in Craftland, so it can be reserved as some sort of legacy should your world be open to public in the future. I want to build what is in my head, I want to express what I think with my work, I want to do something meaningful, at least, meaningful to me, and those who help (aka EightySeeker9, we are collaborating if I go get accepted anyway) I always love what I build anyways. Well, it's a creative world, so be creative! Thanks.

Joyman533
Premium 4

Post by Joyman533 » Sat May 03, 2014 5:05 pm

Importantelones and Youmustlaugh accepted for observer.

FallOutAdam
Premium 3
Accountname: Crasher37
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,214 hours
Blocks Mined: 354,498
Achievements: 158

Post by FallOutAdam » Sat May 10, 2014 9:53 am

★APPLICATION PART 1★
IGN and Nickname: Crasher37 - Crash

Today's Date: 10th May 2014

Date you joined Craftland: 1st August 2012

Age: 13 years old (I can understand if this is too young)

Rank (Playtime & Donator): I have the Addict rank and Premium III (20 euros donation)

Balance on Craftland (/money): Last time I logged in, I had 1 million coins.

What time are you most often on?: I am online for 1 - 4 hours a day, depending on irl things and homework. I am online at the weekends A LOT, about 4 hours.

Have you ever been banned on Craftland? If so, for what?: I have been banned a few times, and I can't remember what for as I have moved on and they were a long time ago.

Anything else I should know about you?: I am an experienced Minecraft and Craftland player. I have been part of the community for a long time and love to help out in any way I can. I know this application might not be accepted because of our arguments during the video contest, but I keep no harsh feelings about you. I think this also shows my character.

★APPLICATION PART 2★

Building type, answer either Freebuild or Plot Building: Preferably freebuilder, but if that position is not available then I am happy with plotbuilder. If I had to give a one word answer, I would choose FREEBUILDER.

What do you want to build? If unsure, write Undecided: Mainly things I am good at (see answer below)

What kind of buildings are you good at making? (Brag away): I am great at houses and interior design mainly. I am decent at other things as well, but themed builds are my specialty (medieval, steampunk, etc.)

What great constructions have you made in Minecraft? (Pictures please): I have built lots on the are the ones I have built recently on Craftland:

Medieval Market

My mansion (I live in it)

Some random thingy (not that proud of it, I just got bored XD)

Steampunk house

★APPLICATION PART 3★

As you can see, I am a decent builder. But this is on survival. On creative, when I have unlimited resources, I can build even better, bigger builds and I can help out a lot on the creative world. I will gladly help other players build and give them advise if needed as I have done countless times on the normal CL worlds. I would love to build things on this creative world. Thank you for reading.

~ Crash.
Last edited by FallOutAdam on Mon May 26, 2014 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI