Matchlit
Premium 6
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 1,394 hours
Blocks Mined: 352,435
Achievements: 164

Re: ~~★Creative World Applications★~~

Post by Matchlit » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:03 am

IGN and Nickname: IGN is Matchlit. Nickname is Match.

Today's Date: April 4th, 2014

Date you joined Craftland: February 13th, 2014

Rank (Playtime & Donator): I am a VIP and I have played for 143 hours. I have not yet donated.

Balance on Craftland (/money): 173,135.08 coins

What time are you most often on?: The time I am often on ranges from 5:30p.m to 10:30p.m (EST)

Have you ever been banned on Craftland? If so, for what?: I have been banned for breaking a block on a player’s property.

Anything else I should know about you?: I am frequently nice to others and cooperate well with assignments given.

★APPLICATION PART 2★
World permissions type, answer either Builder or Observer: Builder

If you answered "Builder" above, respond to the following question:
Building type, answer either Freebuild or Plot Building: Freebuild

What do you want to build? If unsure, write Undecided: I would be interested in building homes, statues, towns, etc; (Anything asked to build I will most likely be able to do.)

What kind of buildings are you good at making? (Brag away): I am good at making Japanese buildings, along with various statues, and more.

What great constructions have you made in Minecraft? (Pictures please): The only construction I have ever made was a giant parkour and a Japanese temple, which unfortunately was deleted due to my old computer crashing.

★APPLICATION PART 3★
Why should I accept you? What will you do for the creative world that is special and unique? The reason in which I think you should accept me into your humble creative world is because of the fact that I can get things done when directed. You need something built? You got it. I can also help other, (if needed), and plan to add various towns/buildings that will make the creative world even better.
This is the most important question, because it shows me your true character. Answer it with care.
I can't see out of these goggles.
~Sebastian

USER_AVATAR
hiddensavage
Premium 4
Accountname: 2hairman2
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 2,100 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,903,288
Achievements: 178

Post by hiddensavage » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:18 am

Joyman533 wrote:
Loki wrote:Wow, he was over at my house yesterday and I forgot to log off... That is really biased and I hope you reconsider. Btw, people act differently in video games that they do in real life.
I know but I can't see what he acts like in real life, so I have to go with what he acts like in video games.

Appeal denied and will not be reconsidered. Do not take you being observer for granted.
Seriously Joy, is it a crime to be friends with me?
I highly recommend you at least give this good man a chance. I mean, you can't act all formal on the applications then pull this, it kinds of ruins it. This is obviously a way to punish my friend, so you make me feel bad. It just makes you look like a biased clown. You deny someone for knowing someone you don't like. I hope the end decision is not biased. After all, how fun is it to whatch people build thinking, I could be there building.

Banana_Cannon
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 465 hours
Blocks Mined: 118,387
Achievements: 67

Post by Banana_Cannon » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:14 pm

Thor wrote:
Joyman533 wrote:
Loki wrote:Wow, he was over at my house yesterday and I forgot to log off... That is really biased and I hope you reconsider. Btw, people act differently in video games that they do in real life.
I know but I can't see what he acts like in real life, so I have to go with what he acts like in video games.

Appeal denied and will not be reconsidered. Do not take you being observer for granted.
I highly recommend you at least give this good man a chance. I mean, you can't act all formal on the applications then pull this, it kinds of ruins it. This is obviously a way to punish my friend, so you make me feel bad. It just makes you look like a biased clown. You deny someone for knowing someone you don't like. I hope the end decision is not biased. After all, how fun is it to whatch people build thinking, I could be there building.
he can be biased if he wants since its his world. i dont think hes biased though.
DAS WAR EIN BEFEHL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neo
Premium 5
Accountname: devinhamster
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 1,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,355,141
Achievements: 164

Post by Neo » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:16 pm

Banana_Cannon wrote:
Thor wrote:
Joyman533 wrote: I know but I can't see what he acts like in real life, so I have to go with what he acts like in video games.

he can be biased if he wants since its his world. i dont think hes biased though.
he never said he couldn't be biased, he said that being extremely biased kind of ruins Joyman533 trying to be formal.
"Biceps is always with you" -paszaBiceps, Professional CS:GO Player for Virtus.Pro, champions of EMS One Katowice 2014

Bob
Premium 5
Accountname: BobJr22
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 334 hours
Blocks Mined: 98,690
Achievements: 64

Post by Bob » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:14 pm

carrsonw wrote:IGN and Nickname: carrsonw I don't have a nickname

Today's Date: 4/1/2014

Date you joined Craftland: june,22,2013

Rank (Playtime & Donator): spec unit

Balance on Craftland (/money): 20,654

What time are you most often on?: 7:00

Have you ever been banned on Craftland? If so, for what?: only 2 times for spamming and caps

Anything else I should know about you?: nope
I thought you were the ages 13, 15 or 18 as that's what you said you were... You've somehow been those all in one year
Über charge

Max
Accountname: mwall1127
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 209 hours
Blocks Mined: 38,719
Achievements: 60

Post by Max » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:26 pm

★APPLICATION PART 1★
IGN and Nickname: IGN: mwall1127 Nickname: Max

Today's Date: April 2nd, 2014

Date you joined Craftland: Mar 23, 2013

Rank (Playtime & Donator):
-Playtime: Special Unit - Donator: Premium 1

Balance on Craftland (/money):
-35,311 Coins. (recently made a big purchase)

What time are you most often on?: Weekdays 4pm-7pm Weekends 11am-7pm

Have you ever been banned on Craftland? If so, for what?:
-Once, whene i was a newer player, i was being stupid on IRC and got banned for a day, but other from that, no.

Anything else I should know about you?:
-I would not say that i am the most talented builder, but i believe that i can contribute to the creative world. Possibly, the more expericenced builders could help me to become more talented in the art of building.

★APPLICATION PART 2★
World permissions type, answer either Builder or Observer:
-Builder!

If you answered "Builder" above, respond to the following question:
Building type, answer either Freebuild or Plot Building:
-Freebuild!

What do you want to build? If unsure, write Undecided:
-Mostly undecided, I am best at either houses/villages, you know...the cozy stuff

What kind of buildings are you good at making? (Brag away):
-As i stated in the above sentence, I am best at either houses and villages

What great constructions have you made in Minecraft? (Pictures please): Links to imgur:

http://imgur.com/KrU7G9s,85sY8Ba,iEp3ehs#0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://imgur.com/KrU7G9s,85sY8Ba,iEp3ehs#1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://imgur.com/KrU7G9s,85sY8Ba,iEp3ehs#2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

★APPLICATION PART 3★
Why should I accept you? What will you do for the creative world that is special and unique?
This is the most important question, because it shows me your true character. Answer it with care.

-I believe that i can contribute to the creative world greatly. I can make buildings that can help the newer playerson craftland. I will make more simple building that will eventually turn into complex desings. I will be kind to the fellow builders and observers in the world. I will critique, with there permission other players creations, and take in criticism from other builders as well. I will follow the rules and all guidelines set by you and the Craftland staff.

Lastly, I believe that I would be a great addition to the craftland Creative World Build Team.

Thank you for your time,

Max

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 7 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Thor wrote:
Joyman533 wrote:

A) He's an observer and will be able to buy a plot when they will be available.
B) It's your own fault. After all, it's my world, and I really get the final say on who is in and out.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

Joyman533
Premium 4

Post by Joyman533 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:14 pm

Matchlit wrote:I want to get access, here's my application!
Application Rating (Minimum of 11.25 For Acceptance):
Part 1: ★★★ + 0.75

Part 2: ★★★

Part 3: ★★★ + 0.75

Total: 10.50

DENIED FOR BUILDER
DENIED FOR OBSERVER

Comments:
Immature, irritable. Is also an affiliate of Thor.

Re-apply in 3 weeks and you have a chance.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

Joyman533
Premium 4

Post by Joyman533 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:19 pm

Max wrote:I want to get access, here's my application!
Part 1: ★★★★

Part 3: ★★★★ + 0.75

Total: 11.75

ACCEPTED / PROBATION :)

Joyman533
Premium 4

Post by Joyman533 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:14 am

carrsonw wrote:I want to get access, here's my application!
Part 1: ★★★ + 0.75

Part 3: ★★★ + 0.75

Total: 10.50

DENIED FOR BUILDER
ACCEPTED AS OBSERVER

Comments:
Not quite there... :/ Well, at least you made Observer