Suntopias Holy Grail: Revealed! *Originally by abababababab*

General forum for general things
Robman533
Premium 6
Location: Universe, Superclusters, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Solar System, Planet Earth, Europe, Belgium
Accountname: robsherwood
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,663 hours
Blocks Mined: 453,859
Achievements: 156

Suntopias Holy Grail: Revealed! *Originally by abababababab*

Post by Robman533 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:39 pm

This story is the holy grail that is still in the display case at /warp Suntopia. It is a signed book, originally written by abababababab. I simply typed the whole book on this topic so that people can finally know what's written inside. The book holds a total of 13 written pages. Note that I typed exactly the same as the book says, except that I corrected some minor grammar mistakes/wrong sentences and added some small things.

A long time ago, the world was different from what it is now. Gods ruled the land of Minecraftia. This is the Suntopian story of them.

There were different kinds of gods. The most common ones were the Cube Gods. These gods had the ability to create land. They were the ones who created the elements.
They began with earth, continued with air, then improved the lands with water and finally finished the sequence with fire.

Four elements...

Each element was given a chief, a demigod who had to administer both his element and the peace of Minecraftia.

The four demigods ruled the lands for the gods in complete peace. Minecraftia was the best place in the entire known universe.

But then... Something changed.

Lucifero, the fire demigod began thinking he was superior to his fellow demigods, who were his brothers. He then murdered Mundus, the earth demigod and absorbed his power. After Mundus, he went on and killed Tornado with ease, the wind element holder.

Luckily, Aqua realised what Lucifero had planned and prepared for an element war. Aqua knew exactly what had to be done: Lucifero had to be captured, so that peace in Minecraftia could return.

Therefore, he built (with the aid of the Cube Gods who had been informed) a prison for his brother and named it Suntopia. The name derived from the Sun, which was owned by Lucifero and also from Gretopia, the living place of the Cube Gods.

Aqua was ready. The power of the element of water was greater than fire. But... He forgot one thing: Lucifero had obtained the powers of the two other defeated brothers, meaning that he was much more powerful now.

The day of the battle came. Aqua was ready, waiting for a final battle to save Minecraftia. Lucifero appeared and brought two flaming minions with him he had created.
"I'd like you to meet your new brothers: Infernus and Hellfire. I didn't like our old brothers".
Aqua was afraid. Not even the prison Suntopia could trap those three fire monsters.

But then, a miracle occurred: every single inhabitant of Minecraftia appeared on the front line. Their wish was to help Aqua in this battle in order to maintain peace. Every single person was there: Vanse, George, nexonoid, Snivy, Hippo, mc5303, Cooper, BoLo, Slash, Term, nickmcski, Handyman, Chedd, anything44, Chaotic, Pig001, Ono, DakotaSpine, DJP0N3, Mooshroom, cockatielgal123, Estato, ssCreeporss, Rocksox500, Phazegod, Melovanian, Lumberlord, Krebs, Trottero, abababababab and even the almighty nidefawl, who was the current king of Minecraftia. No one was missing!

The war finally began. Many died, but the Cube Gods used most of their resurrecting powers to respawn the soldiers.

The legend says that Aqua used his powers to give a little bit to everyone who was there. Now, every single fighter had powers.

Lucifero, Hellfire and Infernus were then locked in Suntopia for eternity. Peace had finally arised once again.
Soon, Minecraftia returned to its original beauty. The Cube Gods had turned Aqua to a full god and even created a small place for him, called Craftland, where the fighters could live on their own. Aqua knew that if it wasn't for all the people who helped him, he could have never defeated the three fire monsters all by himself. He therefore allowed everyone to live in the wonderful place called Craftland, where peace reigns all day, up to now.

The legend says that the prison is still somewhere out there... But no one has ever discovered it yet. They say Lucifero will return one day to get his revenge...

To be continued...

So, as you may have read, this is pretty much 80% of a mythological story, but also tells a bit the story behind Suntopia. All the players who were on the credit board at the time when abababababab was writing this book were added to the story as the honoured fighters.

Note: Aqua, the fourth demigod was originally also nicknamed Agent_R in the book, being me. I thought this kind of ruined the mythological part of the book, so I did not include it in this post. This was because abababababab wrote this book mainly for me, because I was pretty mad and sad that the first holy grail went missing a long while ago.
Last edited by Robman533 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

USER_AVATAR
hiddensavage
Premium 4
Accountname: 2hairman2
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 2,100 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,903,288
Achievements: 178

Re: Suntopias Holy Grail: Revealed! *Originally by ababababa

Post by hiddensavage » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:42 pm

Cool

FallOutAdam
Premium 3
Accountname: Crasher37
Played: 1,214 hours
Blocks Mined: 354,498
Achievements: 158

Post by FallOutAdam » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:45 pm

Nice story. why am I not in the credits noob??? JK, Phil the Battle-Turkey shall carry on my legacy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

Toguno
Premium 6
Accountname: toguno
Played: 1,412 hours
Blocks Mined: 421,492
Achievements: 133

Post by Toguno » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:47 pm

So much writing. the letters.... on a weekend this is burning my brain.

pig001
Premium 6
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 3,387 hours
Blocks Mined: 520,475
Achievements: 185

Post by pig001 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:59 pm

This is amazing. Very well done to abababababa. This made my day.

Slash
Premium 6
Accountname: BackSlash17
Last login: 10 years ago
Played: 1,419 hours
Blocks Mined: 663,089
Achievements: 137

Post by Slash » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:34 pm

wow thats really good man, i liked it...alot!
-Slash

Mooshroom
Premium 6
Accountname: The_Mushroomcow
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 3,878 hours
Blocks Mined: 640,246
Achievements: 161

Post by Mooshroom » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:37 pm

Good job, ababababababababbabaabbaaababababababba
someone's going to see this eventually, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuSKERiejO0
#OneMooChance

FallOutAdam
Premium 3
Accountname: Crasher37
Played: 1,214 hours
Blocks Mined: 354,498
Achievements: 158

Post by FallOutAdam » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:10 am

ababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababab

c:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:01 pm

A wild Eleazar has an ancient recording of me dramatically reading the holy grail in like October XD
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Robman533
Premium 6
Location: Universe, Superclusters, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Solar System, Planet Earth, Europe, Belgium
Accountname: robsherwood
Played: 1,663 hours
Blocks Mined: 453,859
Achievements: 156

Post by Robman533 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:03 pm

Carl_Grimes wrote:A wild Eleazar has an ancient recording of me dramatically reading the holy grail in like October XD
You stole it?!