USER_AVATAR
Longbow73
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 461 hours
Blocks Mined: 195,583
Achievements: 92

Special Youtube Channel

Post by Longbow73 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:10 pm

Okay firstly, READ THIS ENTIRE POST AND IF THE LINE HAS A :cussing: BEFORE IT, DO NOT DISOBEY!
So...where to begin. My cousin, the ChainSwTeddyBear, aka CTB, has a Youtube channel. I hope that we may do Craftland videos to promote the general welfare of the server. Anyways, what I'm saying is, go to her YouTube Channel, maybe subscribe, watch some of her 4-6 videos, like them, favorite. She has a Skyrim series, a Portal video, a random video, and we are starting a Terraria series, although at the time of this post the video is not up yet. She films everything, I participate in the Terraria videos, and maybe, in the future, a Craftland or Minecraft video.
:cussing: DO NOT POST ABOUT OUR PERSONAL RELATIONS! We are pretending, on the videos, that we are mere friends, not cousins. Got that? Good. I :cussing: make innuendos, but not a lot. Not a ton. Yes she likes bunnies. Yes, those bunnies turn into massive corrupt bunnies during a Blood Moon, for :cussing: those of you who don't like Terraria, or don't play it.

Here is the link to the channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/thegirlincyan