Premium 5
Accountname: xLiselle
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,244 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,922,202
Achievements: 247

Guess it's goodbye time

Post by Lisa » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Its been great on Craftland as an Admin, however, lately I've not been very happy with the way things have been done around here lately. Im tired of bs arguments that children staff members cause, I wont miss it. I wont miss being discluded from decision making and I wont miss the favoritism. Lord knows my anxiety and other health issues will be better off without this place. I need some time for me I guess. I have no desire to play anymore, though when I can actually help people I enjoy it thoroughly. There's not many chances to do that with so many staff members, and frankly Im bored without being able to do that. I do not intend on playing much as a normal player but don't be shocked if Im on here or there. I'll miss most of you. Take care and have fun :3

-Lisa

BoLo_
Premium 6
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,058 hours
Blocks Mined: 540,905
Achievements: 158

Re: Guess it's goodbye time

Post by BoLo_ » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:05 pm

bye Lisa :-(
Ginosaji:
The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon:

THE GREAT AND POWERFUL SPOON!!!

FallOutAdam
Premium 3
Accountname: Crasher37
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,214 hours
Blocks Mined: 354,498
Achievements: 158

Post by FallOutAdam » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:06 pm

I understand. We'll miss you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

freshmw
Premium 6
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 1,190 hours
Blocks Mined: 675,777
Achievements: 168

Post by freshmw » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:06 pm

we will miss you lisa! =(

Seox
Premium 4
Accountname: Se0xX
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 812 hours
Blocks Mined: 796,973
Achievements: 164

Post by Seox » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:07 pm

Have fun in the real world, we'll miss you. D:
I like Swets.

You smell.

Good.

Handyman
Premium 6
Accountname: handman1991
Played: 2,219 hours
Blocks Mined: 733,406
Achievements: 126

Post by Handyman » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:28 pm

Let me tell you this: this is exactly one of the reasons I left too, I'm glad that you experienced what I had because this means it is not only me who had felled this way.
It doesn't matter how hard you try to bring this towards the others, they will just go one without you.
But at a certain time you should not care about what others will try to decide without you, it will just go on as it is and wont change much.

I don't know what happened lately between the staff (referring to arguments of younger staff), but take your time to get lay low for a while, it will help.
Since I have been gone there hasn't changed much, in one way this is good but the wrong side is that there is still something with the staff that isn't resolved (and might never will). I just can't put my finger on it what it is happening, but last time I was admin it just didn't feel good.

As for the many staff members, this is still a game, being an admin doesn't mean should be able to help everyone with all the will you have, but also be able to play the game as it is.

I wish you well for the coming time and you might come back over some time and enjoy the server once again.
-Joined 20 march 2011-
-Longest Playtime until 1947 hours-

Adam
Premium 6
Accountname: the_lumberlord
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 2,067 hours
Blocks Mined: 746,235
Achievements: 163

Post by Adam » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:39 pm

Naaoooo!

I can't even remember when you weren't a staff member. You have probably been employed longer than I have ever knew Craftland. I cannot stop your decision, so I will say goodbye, and have a good day. I'm sure Craftland won't forget you.
Support and contribute to the Craftland wiki here: http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki/How_To_Join

Pandy
Premium 5
Accountname: andyung12345
Played: 1,205 hours
Blocks Mined: 920,441
Achievements: 163

Post by Pandy » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:01 pm

I'll miss u lisa,you've been a great admin to me and helped made my craftland experience awesome.Thanks and goodbye :(

Toguno
Premium 6
Accountname: toguno
Played: 1,412 hours
Blocks Mined: 421,492
Achievements: 133

Post by Toguno » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:41 am

PLEASE DONT GO. Why recently have all these admins been leaving? You were a great admin and will be missed. you are one of the best admins (with acceptions to nick, marc, and nide himself, sorry :/). BTW rant nick and marc the only admins now?

Cynthriel
Premium 3
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 1,088 hours
Blocks Mined: 409,895
Achievements: 117

Post by Cynthriel » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:03 am

Good things in life never last.

There is so much spite, hatred, and idiotic "factions" within the staff. It's woven so deep and will never change so long as nide allows it. Grudges and disgrace from everyone. We have people promoted who already had grudges against some staff member. We have people promoted because they're the most active. We've lost all the quirkiness between staff members. People who were dignified and stood for something. People who had personality, they seem to be running thin. Now, cluttered with arbitrary actions for fun and unapparent ideology for what's best for the server. We have people who take on the responsibility well, but it's not enough. There is no leader and there is no mover nor shaker that would ever break this silly curse laid on staff.

How is it that everything is supposed to be fine when the people in charge are always at war with themselves? I wished that I could change it all; when I joined back I wanted to stop this and bring everyone together. I had good relations with nick, and I had good relations with kez. For a while, we were friends and I swore I saw an end to this stupid circle.

There is nothing left for this place. It has gone on a decline several times and cut corners to get to its former standard. It's out of tricks and it's not a safe haven for a well balanced democracy. I miss Blackjack, Blobby, Vepas. Hell I even miss Handy. These were people who were smart, and if handy and I never had a permanent disagreement, maybe we could have changed something. Nide has enough money from the deals that he'll never not be content. This is just a cheap imitation of what craftland once was. Things just can't last forever.