22dsf23
Premium 1
Last login: 9 years ago
Played: 237 hours
Blocks Mined: 85,561
Achievements: 59

-!!- THE CraftLand Times ABRIDGED (9/15/13) -!!-

Post by 22dsf23 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:30 am

=========================================================================================================
The CraftLand Times ABRIDGED(September 15, 2013 )

Today's article will contain...

-News
-Forum Posts
-Featured Shop
-Featured Build
-Featured Player
-Tip of the Week
-Secrets
--Gossip
-Interview
-Article Poll
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
News

Me 22dsf23 and Soundwave355 almost crashed the server with our chicken army, and guess what! Nide killed them ALL! All 2500+! and we didn’t even get 2500 raw chicken or feathers. That’s what I call CRAFTLAND COMMUNISM!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Post

Pingulrik Posted On Pardon and Ban appeals how he got banned for 20 days for caps really Admins? -_- at least it was reduced
Featured Shop

The Featured Shop this week is The hopefully unofficial Craftland Mall. Its HUGE and has about ten or so rare items...Besides that ITS ****ING EMPTY!!! People if you make a big shop at least put things in the chests! Even worse people advertise in chat WHEN ITS 90% EMPTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
The Warp is ./warp 90% Empty (not the warp)
Featured Build

Are you looking for a place to stay? spend the night away from monsters? Well, DON’T come to thehotel by cloney42 it costs MONEY to stay in a “hotel room” that looks more like a jail cell! DumbStupidDumb. ./warp thehotel
Featured Player

In all seriousness the featured players are pig001 and Vanse who recently got mod! Congrats and good luck because if there anymore people like me and Sound you’ll need it.
Tip of the Week

Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over.
Secrets

Unknown to many players, you can now find Green Aercloud! In the new Aether chunks that were loaded after the update, you can find green cloud behind waterfall source blocks! Lots of these have already been found, so get hunting!
Gossip

Where do I begin? A long time ago I thought Craftland was perfect and a happy place for all… Well not for everyone. I’m very happy with Craftland myself because of the laughs I’ve had with me and my friends here but recently I got to take a look behind the scenes of mod life.
People hating other People, People “retiring” , and other cool stuff. Everything is well on Craftland but on the TeamSpeak its like a whole newworld.

=========================================================================================================
THE TCT Abridged Co- Owner, "The Ex-Rebel" 22dsf23

Jinx
Premium 5
Accountname: Vantacular1218
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 1,438 hours
Blocks Mined: 892,225
Achievements: 148

Re: -!!- THE CraftLand Times ABRIDGED (9/15/13) -!!-

Post by Jinx » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:01 pm

Thanks for the feature, and My mall is empty because I just bought the other side from Ian, and I'm working on getting items for every chest :P
Wagablaga. Vantacular. Vanta. Vanse. Van. Depends on who's asking.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Some accidentally typed 20 days instead of 20 hours or minutes, so we're communists. Makes sense.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Lisa
Banned
Premium 5
Accountname: xLiselle
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,244 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,922,202
Achievements: 247

Post by Lisa » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Captain wrote:Some accidentally typed 20 days instead of 20 hours or minutes, so we're communists. Makes sense.
Happens alot when we're just trying to get rule breakers gone quickly.

22dsf23
Premium 1

Post by 22dsf23 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:11 pm

How couldn't I pass up a comment on a mistake like that Captain! :D This isn't a hate or rage article its a comedy article just a reminder.

pig001
Premium 6
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 3,387 hours
Blocks Mined: 520,475
Achievements: 185

Post by pig001 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:15 pm

I have to ask... Why are you and a few others Obsessed with communism? Do you actually know what its about?

Cynthriel
Premium 3
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 1,088 hours
Blocks Mined: 409,895
Achievements: 117

Post by Cynthriel » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Pretty much satire to Craftland's authority, less to Craftland Times.
Maybe you don't intend for it to work as a social criticism, but it looks like it can be easily read that way. The communism comments are subtle, yet repetitive and have received too much concern. To explain what you mean by communism again would defeat the chances of humor.

Ya kinda killed a horse by having consecutive posts, stories, and even your avatar on communism. Afterwards, their questions beat the dead horse.

22dsf23
Premium 1

Post by 22dsf23 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:33 am

Oh The craftland communism thing is kinda a inside joke but i like to see ppl get all mad and be like 'you dont know what communism is! and blah blah blah' as for my avatar i was too lazy to change it... it was meant to be a one night thing but i could'nt think of a better one to replace it.... guess i better do that now

P.S. i can careless about my grammar while typing anything besides abridged

danielyg17
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 550 hours
Blocks Mined: 91,503
Achievements: 68

Post by danielyg17 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:31 pm

You forgot to change the names around in the chicken incident, 22