Tutorial For New People: How to beat the Wither Boss.

General forum for general things
Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 5 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Tutorial For New People: How to beat the Wither Boss.

Post by Joyman533 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:05 pm

NOTE: To complete this tutorial, you will need
- 3 Wither Skeleton Skulls. You can either kill wither skeletons or buy these.
- 4 Pieces of Soul Sand. You can get these yourself, or buy them from me. (I sell them at TheWC).

How to defeat the Wither Boss using a Frame:

Step 1: I have provided a Wither Frame for everybody at /warp TheWC. I also sell Soul Sand there, at a very cheap price.
So, type /warp TheWC in chat, and you will get there.

Step 2: Place the Soul Sand in the proper area. I have provided a picture:

Step 3: Place the three wither skeleton skulls on top of the 3 blocks of soul sand.

Step 4: Stand back! Go as far away from the Wither as you possibly can! The reason for this is that when the Wither finishes charging, it will release a huge explosion that could kill you instantly if you're close to it. So, go to the very back of the WC.

Step 5: After the explosion, you can hit the wither with a weapon through the holes. Try to avoid getting hit by its projectiles, because those will make you lose health.

Step 6: After you've hit the Wither enough, it will die and drop some xp and also a Nether Star, which can be crafted into a beacon.

Notice: TheWC stands for The Wither Center. Nothing else. Don't get any ideas.

~~This tutorial was intended for new people who don't have much experience with Craftland.~~
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.