Premium 1
Accountname: KILLGUN345
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 912 hours
Blocks Mined: 62,183
Achievements: 51

Re: LISTEN UP LADIES.

Post by Killgun » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:59 pm

pig001 wrote:Your not missing the mark, your getting there, but just this idea is not right. We need a way to get more donations, but just this idea will not suit everyone.
Exactly.
And those who it fails to suit might, well, quit.
Or, possibly, just get mad and spread the word that "Nidefawl is a lying little jerk who stole my money!"
'Course, I don't currently know anyone who would say that, but there's a chance, believe me. Happened to another server admin once, and his server hasn't been up in 3 months...
*creepy horror movie music rolls*
http://nightriderturbo.com/
AHHHHHHHHH
GOTTA STEER OHGODOHGOD *steering wheel pops off*
NONONOOOO WELL MAYBE MY LAST MOMENTS WILL IN PEACEFUL MUSIC *accidently tears out radio*
WHYYYYYYYY
~Ritz~

Mr_Blobby
Banned
Premium 2
Accountname: blobbosezhi2
Last login: 11 years ago
Played: 803 hours
Blocks Mined: 192,796
Achievements: 73

Post by Mr_Blobby » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Killgun wrote:
pig001 wrote:Your not missing the mark, your getting there, but just this idea is not right. We need a way to get more donations, but just this idea will not suit everyone.
Exactly.
Or, possibly, just get mad and spread the word that "Nidefawl is a lying little jerk who stole my money!"
'Course, I don't currently know anyone who would say that, but there's a chance, believe me. Happened to another server admin once, and his server hasn't been up in 3 months...
He died.
Of cancer.
-Craftland Admin-
-In loving memory of Mr Blobby, departed 1999-

Killgun
Premium 1
Accountname: KILLGUN345
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 912 hours
Blocks Mined: 62,183
Achievements: 51

Post by Killgun » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:39 pm

Mr_Blobby wrote:
Killgun wrote:
Exactly.
He died.
Of cancer.
That's where the dirty blood needle came from that I found on your bedside windowsill?
Huh.
http://nightriderturbo.com/
AHHHHHHHHH
GOTTA STEER OHGODOHGOD *steering wheel pops off*
NONONOOOO WELL MAYBE MY LAST MOMENTS WILL IN PEACEFUL MUSIC *accidently tears out radio*
WHYYYYYYYY
~Ritz~

Tyler
Premium 3
Accountname: ctmpkmlec4
Last login: 4 months ago
Played: 637 hours
Blocks Mined: 124,252
Achievements: 80

Post by Tyler » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:05 am

To quote Steve Jobs: "You can please some of the people some of the time."
Regardless of whatever workable solution becomes implemented, it still won't suit everyone.
-Craftland Wiki Contributor-
-Grammar Nazi-

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:35 pm

NEW IDEA. CHECK MY NEW FORUM POST IN THE SUGGESTION FORUMS.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Flux
Premium 2
Accountname: anton800
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 627 hours
Blocks Mined: 82,090
Achievements: 81

Post by Flux » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:19 am

Chedd wrote:
Mr_Blobby wrote:We aren't a premium play server, and never will be, I have extreme disgust towards that style of business model.
In terms of items and blocks, an absolute no. These are BENEFITS not REWARDS. They are not the same, we don't wish to disadvantage players who cannot / will not donate.
I fully agree with this. I've had some experience with servers in the past in which run by this method, and well, its just not the way things should be. Servers that do run by this policy tend to be "less than satisfying" fulfillment, and can be destructive to the server itself.
Mr Blobby wrote:However, paying a small "renewal", lets say, 5 Euros quarterly (Or 20 Euros a year) to keep 'most' of your benefits after paying for the initial donation tier, is something that sounds like an interesting idea, and something that may work with some looking into, I've seen them work on some other communities. These would stack, of course.
This could work, as Nide needs as much donations as he can get to maintain such a unique server. As a result of this, maybe more benefits could be added each time one would renew their select rank.
I agree Like Really? paying every so often people would rage and leave and make them upset that would probley cause like 20x more griefs rages and bans so I sooo disagree
NYESSS

Tyler
Premium 3

Post by Tyler » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:22 pm

anton800 wrote:I agree Like Really? paying every so often people would rage and leave and make them upset that would probley cause like 20x more griefs rages and bans so I sooo disagree
Taken from: http://oxforddictionaries.com/words/punctuation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Punctuation

Why do we need punctuation?

Punctuation marks are essential when you are writing. They show the reader where sentences start and finish and if they are used properly they make your writing easy to understand.
-Grammar Nazi-

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:46 pm

anton800 wrote:
I agree Like Really? paying every so often people would rage and leave and make them upset that would probley cause like 20x more griefs rages and bans so I sooo disagree
Look at my post in the Suggestion forums, then. +_+
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Cooper
Premium 4
Accountname: Cooper718
Last login: 8 months ago
Played: 385 hours
Blocks Mined: 29,399
Achievements: 37

Post by Cooper » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:01 am

Ya! So All you bitches donate! I am trying to get my dad to let me donate premium 2 or 3! he might let me do it this week if my Mom doesnt come home from florida too soon! ya! but whats the point... I am banned...
Craftland is all fun and games until somebody rage quits

Tyler
Premium 3

Post by Tyler » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Cooper718 wrote:Ya! So All you bitches donate! I am trying to get my dad to let me donate premium 2 or 3! he might let me do it this week if my Mom doesnt come home from florida too soon! ya! but whats the point... I am banned...
Have you even tried to post a ban appeal? Stop with the guilt trips: "but whats the point... I am banned..." [sic]. That's great that you want to donate, but I think you're wanting to do it as leverage to become unbanned; that won't work. And, I don't know about you, but for the rest of us, we're not "bitches." I bet your mommy and daddy wouldn't appreciate you using that kind of language.
-Grammar Nazi-