Premium 6
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 2,706 hours
Blocks Mined: 26,079,358
Achievements: 207

The living legend speaks

Post by A_Land_Whale » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:34 am

IGN: A_Land_Whale_Eater_of_Worlds

Rank: Addict? No life? Why do you play so much cl, kill yourself? <---one of those

Country: The Best one around, aka back to back World War champion

Hobby's: Travel a lot, Xbox, Goldrush, I have a job when im not in skool for the lolz, 420smokeweederyday (i dont actually smoke weed).

How did you find Craftland: I didn't, approximately a year and a half ago lilkiki1 some of u know him as mike, thought it would be funny to really lay into and make fun of hardcore a kid (27 yrs) that had no job and basically dwarfed everyone, including everybody on cl in playtime. 12-20 hrs of continuous play (on the previous server you could not go afk even if you donated so basically you had to be there continuously). Naturally lilkiki was banned, never to return, mostly because in his ban appeal he just made fun of the kid some more and then insulted the only admin a bunch. As funny as it was at the time he then realized his predicament. Nobody wanted to leave and play with him on some crappy server just because he decided to make fun of a kid. So began the adventures of lilkiki and pals; which was mostly lilkiki finding a new server, talking it up, getting the crew to try it, and then everyone just doing everything in their power to get banned. Eventually he found Craftland, and well, just over one year later here I am. So in the end he succeeded with his quest.... and then quit playing minecraft all together months ago, LOL.

What do you like/dislike about Craftland: I like the fact that Craftland has been running almost 5 years at this point and I don't have to worry about my builds and things being gone because I didn't log in enough or because the staff just decide to shut it down and start a brand new world on a whim. I dislike being muted by inexperienced or maybe just itching to try out their new warning/mute ability helpers; and well ofc a certain helper who has been around for a while (too long imo) who takes far too many liberties muting people.

Projects working on or build: Whenever the new world comes out me and the boys will be making something big with all the money and resources we have collected during our time here. It will dwarf my current home (some of you have seen the tower, ask if you havent and would like to) in every aspect. Well that is if the new world comes any time soon while i'm still itching to make a big ass elegant af build.

Chestshop warp: At a future date: Whale Mart, WhaleMart, and probably a few other spellings.
Let's Make Craftland Great Again!

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Re: The living legend speaks

Post by amp » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:04 pm

Walmart > Whalemart
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

USER_AVATAR
A_Land_Whale
Premium 6
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 2,706 hours
Blocks Mined: 26,079,358
Achievements: 207

Post by A_Land_Whale » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:06 am

rubino wrote:Walmart > Whalemart
I am surprised you endorse walmart with you being anti capitalism and all. o.0
Let's Make Craftland Great Again!

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:25 am

A_Land_Whale wrote:
rubino wrote:Walmart > Whalemart
I am surprised you endorse walmart with you being anti capitalism and all. o.0
Walmart > Whalemart in craftland

in real world? any other fucking store.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Post by Kye » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:01 am

The legend speaks when will your bot be introducing themselves ?
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.