Premium 1
Accountname: subzeroshark
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 480 hours
Blocks Mined: 79,558
Achievements: 63

Hey. I'm Xan.

Post by Xan » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:40 pm

Hey there, the name's Xan. I'm a dragon (My profile picture is actually me! :shock: ) I'm 15 years old as of this post.

With my giant keyboard, I enjoy writing code. This includes Lua, Java, and MASM32 Assembly. I've been writing Lua and Java since I was 9 years old. I have been a destined nerd. I also enjoy building.

Game stuph:
I purchased Minecraft in 2011 during Beta 1.6.6 - Absolutely loved the game.

I got my Roblox account in 2011. I still play it. :oops: (At least I own a game with well over 100,000 total visits and around 5,000 unique players over the year that I've owned it)

Robocraft - This is a game where you build robots with cubes, wedges, and a variety of other stuff, and fight other people's robots online. It's VERY fun. My weapon of choice is the Subatomic Machine Gun.

Ori and the Blind Forest - Think of the most beautiful scene you can. Now keep in mind that what you just visualized has NOTHING on this game. This game is an EXTREMELY atmospheric platformer, also very difficult. Took me about 10 hours to beat on my first playthrough. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDt-5mLafqk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Undertale Prediction: Undertale Is Not A Series That I Do Because Undertale Is Not Real ...

USER_AVATAR
Diesel
Premium 6
Accountname: xXair_craftXx
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 632 hours
Blocks Mined: 924,206
Achievements: 197

Re: Hey. I'm Xan.

Post by Diesel » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:54 pm

Xan wrote:Hey there, the name's Xan. I'm a dragon (My profile picture is actually me! :shock: ) I'm 15 years old as of this post.

With my giant keyboard, I enjoy writing code. This includes Lua, Java, and MASM32 Assembly. I've been writing Lua and Java since I was 9 years old. I have been a destined nerd. I also enjoy building.

Game stuph:
I purchased Minecraft in 2011 during Beta 1.6.6 - Absolutely loved the game.

I got my Roblox account in 2011. I still play it. :oops: (At least I own a game with well over 100,000 total visits and around 5,000 unique players over the year that I've owned it)

Robocraft - This is a game where you build robots with cubes, wedges, and a variety of other stuff, and fight other people's robots online. It's VERY fun. My weapon of choice is the Subatomic Machine Gun.

Ori and the Blind Forest - Think of the most beautiful scene you can. Now keep in mind that what you just visualized has NOTHING on this game. This game is an EXTREMELY atmospheric platformer, also very difficult. Took me about 10 hours to beat on my first playthrough. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDt-5mLafqk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Welcome :3 Enjoy your stay .pretty Amazing that you do coding since 9