Premium 5
Accountname: enderguy24
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 363 hours
Blocks Mined: 108,958
Achievements: 74

Connor

Post by Connor » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:39 am

Hello everyone who plays Craftland! (Or just someone who gets on Mibbit) I will be telling you about myself and how I got into this server. First of all if you have ever seen my actual name (enderguy24) you are problably wondering where that came from... well I made my account at a young age and decided that was a good name. Now lets skip everything else and get straight to the good stuff (Craftland) my best friend (As you all know as Tanner55/Vigilante) said I should join so I did and loved the server. Now I will explain that the reason I nicknamed myself ''Connor'' is because I though since this is my official favorite server ever, I though I should just let everyone know my real name! Thats all you need to know to know me, (unless you want the PRIVATE details ;) ) so I highly suggest that everyone introduces themselves as well so we can become a better community!

PhantomAtLarge
Premium 3
Accountname: tnt_master03
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 454 hours
Blocks Mined: 106,148
Achievements: 85

Re: Connor

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:16 pm

Well, nice to meet you, I am PhantomAtLarge, otherwise known as "TNT" or "Phantom" or "Commander"! It is always nice to see that you are eager for the community to know you. If you ever need anything, ask your friendly neighborhood Phantom! :3
"If all is seemingly lost, there is always one thing that will never be taken. That thing is the ability to just keep moving foreword. That is what makes us human, is it not?" ~Phantom of the Wikia/ tnt_master03

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI