Premium 3
Accountname: tnt_master03
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 454 hours
Blocks Mined: 106,148
Achievements: 85

Phantom, an ending of a journey.

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:27 pm

I, am phantom. Many know me as "TNT" or other names, and for a long time. I fist came to this server to follow in my friends footsteps. But over time, I learned there was more to this server. For two years, I played by one principle, "Be strong, but only to strengthen others. Play simply to help with the most efficiency. Adapt to help more efficiently. Give and not seek anything in return." And, after two years of hardships, dealing with tough situations with mean players, I made UNOC. I made it so I could have the good people I helped come together and work together. And like before, I never asked for anything in return. I had my optimal setup for helping others, and a large force to do so. I had new members rolling in by the day, eager to serve the cause. Then, I lost all my gear on Friday, July 10th of 2015, the day I wrote this post. I could not get it back. I could not be there to help. I lost it all, and now, I fear UNOC may be doomed. I am not fit to lead, nor to help. How could I help others build or fight or even be an effective leader if I have no means of doing so? Who would rally behind a "Powerful man" who has no way to make his plans come true? I can't ask everyone I had rallied to hand over their things to cater to my mistakes. That would break my number one principle. I can't make everyone stop what they are doing, and cater to my needs. It is against what I wanted UNOC to be. So, this may be the end of a journey, and it was one hell of a ride. I made friends, I lost some. I made enemies, and I made friends of some. It has been an honor to play with such wonderful people. People who would show their best self to people halfway across the world. The Joymans, the MyLittleBeans, the Gluttonys, the Pacos and all those people out there that made this ride worth it. I am placing a player in charge who's personality outweighs their rank. For proving that she will help others in a Phantom style of doing so, I am placing qqsofter in charge of UNOC until further notice. Herohamp, please make a Black and White for qq, she needs one. Also, I would like to transfer all my warps and shopchests to Joyman533, for being a wonderful player who, despite of criticism, did what he needed to do. Who was always the go to person for any situation. Who balanced the needs of others with his own, and dealt with anything that came his way. I would like to put Gluttony in charge of Malibu town (Cali-Town). He earned it, by following my advice, and following his heart, and not the twisted thoughts that came with disease. For just staying one mor day, for taking it a day at a time. I give this to you, Glut, because you never gave up. Señor Paco. You were a special player to me, and always let your wonderful personality shine through, in all your actions. I am sorry for your sister, Pac, but never forget the good times. Let those good memories fuel you. I am giving you the TNT-grey-mansion region. MyLittleBean and Zeekzeke. You are two of my favorite players here, whether you are active or not. MyLittleBean, never let that spark die. Zeek, stay sharp :thumbsup:. Cali, ever since I helped you out with your convieniently place home, I found a friend in you. If you are reading this, remember the good times. Don't let you town die, and never let your spirit be crushed by the jerks that occasionally plague this server. Always keep thriving, and making new friends. Explore possibilities together, stay strong. Kye, I am truly sorry about your mother's illness. But never give up. Keep those repairs running too, the people love you! Rubino, never let some crazy politics change your mind! Herohamp and Mummie, thank you very much for the capes. Just because I am not here, does not mean UNOC is dead, so keep up the good work. Rej, keep building and keep helping! Jet, ease up on Joyman, he is doing his best, and sometimes a salty comment is what can help cover up your weaknesses. I may return someday, but until then, keep this place running guys. Do it for me. One last time, Phantom out.

Edit: I would like Joyman to be the owner of UNOC. qqsofter gets the high official rank. I will be on the forums and IRC to make sure I didn't cause any major damage.
"If all is seemingly lost, there is always one thing that will never be taken. That thing is the ability to just keep moving foreword. That is what makes us human, is it not?" ~Phantom of the Wikia/ tnt_master03

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

USER_AVATAR
A_Land_Whale
Premium 6
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 2,706 hours
Blocks Mined: 26,079,358
Achievements: 207

Re: Phantom, an ending of a journey.

Post by A_Land_Whale » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:00 am

Wtf not even a mention of Whale?! how come youre taking shots at jet but none at me or frost </3 I have much salt to offer, so much in fact you could keep alllll the roads clear for many winters. After all winter is coming. I digress, again, not even a fu whale stop winning gold rush or frost stop winning literally everything. I see that we will just part our separate ways with no words spoken ;-; and to think I thought we were homies...
Let's Make Craftland Great Again!

PhantomAtLarge
Premium 3
Accountname: tnt_master03
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 454 hours
Blocks Mined: 106,148
Achievements: 85

Re: Phantom, an ending of a journey.

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:54 pm

Whale, it it makes you feel better... Stop using Jet to make other helpers look bad. More shots fired, less?
"If all is seemingly lost, there is always one thing that will never be taken. That thing is the ability to just keep moving foreword. That is what makes us human, is it not?" ~Phantom of the Wikia/ tnt_master03

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI