Tell something about yourself or find out about others
buildhard8
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 262 hours
Blocks Mined: 143,936
Achievements: 82

A little overdue of an "introduce yourself"

Post by buildhard8 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:05 am

I've been playing since exactly Sep 21, 2014, so I figured I might as well *cringe* be social for once in after a while of having literally having no friends outside of school. Welp, here goes...

IGN: buildhard8
Hobby's: I enjoy messing around with computers and playing pc, and some xbox games (far cry 4 is freaking amazing!)
How did you find Craftland: I was trying to find a way to play the original aether mod, aether 2 is ok and all, but I wanted to go back to the classics, and after many failed modpacks, I stumbled across craftland and tried it, and then learned that it was freaking awesome
What do you like/dislike about Craftland: I enjoy that it takes only a few mods and mixes them together to make an awesome playing experience. I spend most of my time in greycliff and while there is a lot of biomes and stuff, there isn't really much to explore, no pregenerated structures like abandoned houses, or like an underground labrotory or something. I'm not really setting my expectations for this too high, but there are a few mods that could do this job I guess, like the roguelike dungeons mod would be cool to see.
Projects working on or build: I am kinda starting an Aperture Science clone called "Untestable Labrotories" I only have a lobby setup with the name and a symbol setup, but it will need some serious attention and lots of time before it ever gets done
I don't have a shop yet*
well thats about it, I have to say that I love the server and all its awesomeness, and hope it will go on forever with flying pikachus and santa hats, which I've accumulated a total of 7 over the holidays, all without spending a single *insert craftland currency name here* -129 hours later and still a nub... :-|
"With no magnetic field, Mars has no natural defense against harsh solar radiation. If I were exposed to it, I'd get so much cancer, the cancer would have cancer."

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Re: A little overdue of an "introduce yourself"

Post by Kye » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:06 am

welcome to Craftland enjoy your time on this amazing server
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.