Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Herro I'm that one person

Post by Arbr » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:38 pm

IGN: Arbr

Hobby's: I play Runescape, Craftland, Stuff on PS4 and Xbox 360, and like doing other stuff I guess.

How did you find Craftland: I was looking for a Aether II server and couldnt find a good one. Literally quit a Aether II server due to them Moving their spawn to right over my house forcing me to move without anything I collected (aka a lot of stuff). So quit them, searched for an aether II server but found a weird video on youtube which I personally didnt like and yeah thats how I found the server. Later I realized one of my friends actually joined the server back in I think 2012 and yeah lol.

What do you like/dislike about Craftland: I like some of the community. Like for example there were Four people I could say where extremely nice and honest. Others where these three players by the named of Sissi, Ash, and Eve and they actually were honest about finding my friends hat that he lost a while back which was a skyrim helm with a bat affect and personally I feel if anyone found one they would just lie and keep the hat for themselves but these guys actually were honest enough to give it back and for that I liked them for doing so my friend and I actually gave them items in return for finding my friends beloved hat :).

What I dislike about Craftland is that the Aether is not tidied up. For example, Many parts of the Aether you go to you will find so much nature grief, bridges to islands (multiple in one spot), and litterally it looks like a bomb zone. I would love to see possibly a clean up session for some of those areas and that got me concerned for my own town because I recently saw new settlements near my home and I started seeing some more of those bridges and ect. and it got me worried that the outskirts of my town will later become like what I saw before. This is why I'm most likely going to make sure that land outside my protection zone is kepted looking ok, even if it takes me going to the areas and fixing them with dirt.

Projects working on or build: I have a town name Argour that is slowly being built. In the future we will be having applications for players to join the town but for now it is private to a group of friends I had join the server. Currently from the start of the town I had about 10 people somewhat join the server to help build the town and play for fun and its been nice. I do plan on trying to bring more of my friends to the server.

Chestshop warp: As said before I have a town named Argour so if you go to ./warp Argour , you can find stalls around the town that sell many different items and many times cheap. For example we were selling a perfect diamond chestplate for I think 70k maybe 80k and a slider eye hat for I think 10k.

Notable Past Works: In the past I used to make my own mods. I never was good but maybe one day some of the ideas could come to the server but for now Ill leave it as just my past work. I also done different build works, youtube videos and other and hopefully you guys will enjoy what I've done.

Filter Mod: This mod made it so when gravel and sand fell through this filter block it would filter out to be flint. In rare cases you wouldnt get flint but you would get gems like diamonds or emeralds. The sand when it was filter in this mod turned into Sandstone shards which were used for different types of arrows but the full concept behind the arrows never was able to be produced. During the coding of the mod I found a big problem which was tough for me as a beginner editor and it was the fact that there was a code (not sure if its still in) where if gravel broke due to other objects it was falling on then it would always be gravel, would never turn to flint so I had to fix that so if there was a filter block under it then it turns to flint majority of the time and never turns to gravel which that job seemed simple but it was mind boggling for me.

Nature Reborn: Back in 1.2.5 I made a mod called Nature Reborn. I was stupid during this time and said to myself "Hay lets pretend im korean and a girl and fool people" yeah completely stupid but I made some nice things with this mod. I created 6 new flowers, Grape plant, "Wine" i guess.. and three different types of mangos. Normal Ripe Mangos, Unripe Mangos (which gave an affect like golden apples do), and Rotton Mango. I also made 2 different types of fertilizers which were used similar to bone meal but for the other flowers.

In the mod there were these flowers called "Sunflowers" which i decided to make them be rare and actually light up a bit which can be shown in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GXbwpW ... Xg&index=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

last few things ill give yall to look at is my past builds i've done (some of them) and hopefully I could make some of these types works in my town / projects on craftland.

Grendal (Green Dragon)

School of Argour: Underneath the town we built a school styled area which this was part of. Luke and I have built Argour on about 3-4 servers (all them looking different) but we could possibly revisit the idea and concept of this type looking thing for our current town on craftland.

Anyway finally the end so thank you for reading my introduction and hopefully our times will be fun - Arbr
Last edited by Arbr on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Banana_Cannon
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 465 hours
Blocks Mined: 118,387
Achievements: 67

Re: Herro I'm that one person

Post by Banana_Cannon » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:06 pm

nice last pic to END the post
DAS WAR EIN BEFEHL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 2,703 hours
Blocks Mined: 975,880
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:26 pm

What was the video that brought you here? ;)
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

Soulmusician
Premium 6
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,341 hours
Blocks Mined: 674,851
Achievements: 111

Post by Soulmusician » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:21 pm

I saw you hear you and i am still curious.

Yours

Soul

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Post by Kye » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:11 pm

Welcome to Craftland Arbr :)
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

Crazy
Premium 4
Accountname: Xcrazy_zombiesX
Played: 954 hours
Blocks Mined: 789,688
Achievements: 162

Post by Crazy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:28 am

Nice dragon

Adam
Premium 6
Accountname: the_lumberlord
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 2,067 hours
Blocks Mined: 746,235
Achievements: 163

Post by Adam » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:05 pm

Arbr: Any part of the Aether past 8000 does look destroyed. If you want nice, mostly unexplored land, make sure your X or Z coordinates are above 8000. I can find an area like this for you.

And welcome to Craftland.
Support and contribute to the Craftland wiki here: http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki/How_To_Join

Arbr
Premium 6
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Post by Arbr » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:13 pm

Adam wrote:Arbr: Any part of the Aether past 8000 does look destroyed. If you want nice, mostly unexplored land, make sure your X or Z coordinates are above 8000. I can find an area like this for you.

And welcome to Craftland.
Oh I know, my town is +15k, -15k (i think, maybe flip that). But still going anywhere near that area gets depressing and I would still love to see a motivation to make those lands look less griefed.