USER_AVATAR
nman130
Last login: 10 years ago
Played: 51 hours
Blocks Mined: 32,070
Achievements: 38

Hello all

Post by nman130 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:15 pm

Good afternoon/morning/night to everyone, I'm nman130. I only joined the server today, but I hope to continue playing for quite a while afterwards. I'm a 15 year old from the United States, but try not to judge me on either of those counts. People have on other servers in the past and it's really annoying when they do. It's been quite a while since I last played Minecraft (about a year or so,) but I've recently gotten back into it and found that I've really taken back to it. This server was pretty much everything I was looking for in a server back then, so I'm really excited to join the community. Outside of MC I like to play golf and ultimate frisbee with my friends, as well as watch a few tv shows like Doctor Who and Sherlock, and I know those will either get me hated or loved :). I'm an absolute science nerd, specifically physics, so if anyone wants to talk about stuff like that just let me know!
It seems I have accidentally written my life story on a short introductory post, so please forgive me, but I hope this server will accept me and I'll try to contribute as much as I can!
Edit: I also just realized how stupidly formal that sounds. Don't worry, I'm not that uptight :)

Adam
Premium 6
Accountname: the_lumberlord
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 2,067 hours
Blocks Mined: 746,235
Achievements: 163

Re: Hello all

Post by Adam » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Welcome to Craftland. I hope you have a great time with the game. If you ever need anything in-game, just ask.
Support and contribute to the Craftland wiki here: http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki/How_To_Join

USER_AVATAR
nman130
Last login: 10 years ago
Played: 51 hours
Blocks Mined: 32,070
Achievements: 38

Post by nman130 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:07 pm

Thanks man! Also, happy 1 year anniversary on the server!

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post by YT_Rivenful » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Welcome to the server! Good to have you here :D
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.