Accountname: Eleazar98
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 1,087 hours
Blocks Mined: 395,213
Achievements: 123

Sup, I'm Eleazar98

Post by Eleazar » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:29 am

IGN: <Eleazar98>
Hobby's: <Gamin, Bikin, other things that are totally awesome that I am not at all suspiciously leaving out>
How did you find Craftland: <I wanted to play aether online, and I found this. I got a lot more than I bargained for, and I love it.>
What do you like/dislike about Craftland: <I love the players, all the features, and the plain uniqueness of the server. I dislike that on occasion you get banned without a chance to defend yourself.>
Projects working on or build: <I was workin on a big project called /warp omegagrinders, you may have heard of it, I designed all the grinders.>
Chestshop warp: </warp omegashop, though it is kinda probably out of stock completely by now..>
I am a little bit banned right now, but HEY, maybe that will change one day, I still love this server, even though I was banned without much of a way to defend myself. The players are great, the programmer is great, and it is the single most unique and wonderful server I have ever played on, I hope that one day I will be able to play on it!

Banana_Cannon
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 465 hours
Blocks Mined: 118,387
Achievements: 67

Re: Sup, I'm Eleazar98

Post by Banana_Cannon » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Nice
I hope you get unbanned
DAS WAR EIN BEFEHL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 8 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Re: Sup, I'm Eleazar98

Post by Joyman533 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:17 pm

Hmm
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.