darkwayers (Nox's) unban appeal

You got banned? You want to see a griefer banned? Post here
Forum rules
-You must use the template or your application will be ignored! :cussing:
-Don’t reply to your own ban appeal if a staff member didn’t answer; edit your post instead.
-Stay polite and show that we should unban you; do not use vulgar language to express your points.
-Do not use stupid excuses like “My brother did it”, “My mouse was having a spaz”, etc.
-Do not come on the IRC and beg staff to look at your appeal. This will greatly reduce your chances of being unbanned.
-Please do not comment on ban appeals that do not involve you, even if the person banned is a friend, or has any relation to you; if so, the post may be deleted without notice.
Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Last login: 7 months ago
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

darkwayers (Nox's) unban appeal

Post by Nox » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:17 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(I needed some white rows before the start)

Welcome to my unban appeal, I hope you'll read the whole appeal and consider revoking the banned status of the account 'darkwayers'.

In-game name:
darkwayers (Nox, Meow, Demon, Supreme_Leader, Dark et cetera..)

Estimated ban date:
Noon of augsust 11th 2020

Reason(s) I was banned for:
At the noon of august 11th 2020 I got banned for selling items from creative into a shopchest of a banned player, which I think happend about 2-3 weeks before the ban. Out of that I spawned in a lot of coin dropping mobs in creative and using those coins to throw into the economy for my own benefit (which is rather dumb of me because I had that money anyways to never to be used..)

Why you are appealing:
The year 2020 wasn't the greatest time of my life and it was in combination of several issues (as some of you already known for a while before the ban date), I've responded on those IRL situations by abusing stuff in the game. In the past few months I've changed a fair bit. I've gotten a lot of my mindset more straightforward and not getting mentally stuck of some things.

Furthermore I won't say i'm a saint, because everyone who's reading this and knows me would never say I am a saint. I'm fully aware of that I participated and created issues within the community. However, as I've said before, including on my recent helper application (of which Pig gave me Helper rank for about a minute, I've said it already in DM but thank you again for rolling with it :) ) I feel I've changed for the better.

The main reason I'm appealing is because I simply miss being able to play on the Craftland server and talk/ play with the people I enjoyed greatly in the past 6 years. The Craftland server is and has been my favorite game that I could play (hence my 6.000 hour playtime and the unban appeal of my account after my dumb/stupid/retarded behaviour)

Evidence to support the appeal:
As for this part there is no evidence to support only the feeling of hope for revoking the ban on my account.

Thank you for reading my honest and maybe slightly chaotic unban appeal.

Sincerely Nox
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.

Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Last login: 7 months ago
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

Re: darkwayers (Nox's) unban appeal

Post by Nox » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:26 pm

I feel a bit stupid for not mentioning one of the important parts of the apologizing.. Towards anyone who has had and issue with me, I sincerely apologize for the issue(s) I've caused.
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.