Accountname: M_E_Lagius
Last login: 1 day ago
Played: 3,839 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,277,260
Achievements: 265

Re: A future update?

Post by Pingu001 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:53 pm

Uhm hello mr pig

u could just buff bronze and make it harder so ppl would do it bc rn im only doing it for the achievement and even new players dont rly get anything out of clearing them so they are kinda wasted

and pls buff flesh lich boss loot

ty :)
While playing god, struck down by the real ones.

USER_AVATAR
Build
Premium 6
Accountname: build_to_the_top
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 2,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,021,914
Achievements: 175

Post by Build » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:02 pm

hey everybody,
it has been a long time and i hope everyone is doing great. The time I played on this server was I good time and I think the team is really trying to do their best. We all know we are not perfect so not everything is perfect but trying to get there is always good ;)
Pig I got one simple request, feature wise, please do some kind of an update to the redstone system in a whole. ;) as simple as that :P I would love to see my giant roulette game and pacman working xD In general its already really great but there is sure something...

I have not played for a long time (therefore I have no idea whats going on (feature wise)) so I can not really suggest something specific ;)

I wish you all a great mining and see you some time.

Build

USER_AVATAR
fin344
Premium 2
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 1,793 hours
Blocks Mined: 398,909
Achievements: 138

Post by fin344 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:33 pm

make the gui aso more "vanilla"
add 1.9 - 1.13 snapshot stuff
craftable weapons whose parts you can only obtain througt dungeons (maybe with aoe effects?)
new enchantments
more aether 2 stuffs (like the new models)
improve wolfs teleporting to you in every dimension, upgradeable and not being dead forever
(same with cats)
new kinds of pets

pig001
Premium 6
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,387 hours
Blocks Mined: 520,475
Achievements: 185

Post by pig001 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:02 pm

The pet update is coming at some point!

Tinkers construct would be a massive pain to add, alongside any mod to be honest. We want more core ideas behind mods than mods themselves, as its easier to create our own mods that fit with craftlands existing base already.

AE2, craftland is and wont be a tech server. Its not for machinery and complicated

Magic is coming.

Jumping with valkyrie armour like a moa has crossed my mind a few times, might implement like a double jump idea with it, and reduce its armour protection, muahahahaha

New dungeons kill the coders. Nide did most of the pirate dungeon, then I finished it off, and just finishing it off killed me. I want to get two done this year though

There is so much content on Craftland, but how do we show that off to new players.

Again though craftland is still a wonderful server its just bland now and needs new content and revamped on things that have already been stated, besides that the server is as good as it gets!

Bronze is meant to be the easiest dungeon in the entire game, it shouldnt be difficult, and is only there for new players to get some basic gear. I might improve the loot a bit and make it a tiny bit harder, but I dont want to change it much.

What kinda stuff does the flesh lich boss need as loot? I just added a bunch of new stuff in the loot update.

I agree a redstone update is needed, loads of our redstone is broken in some way, but fixing it basically means we need to rewrite it. I might just look at the latest (or kinda latest) vanilla redstone code and port it to our version.
Also add some basic redstone circuit blocks, so it does it all in one block, similar to red power. We'll see about that though, no promises.

The GUI more vanilla? What do you mean? If if the U menu and stuff that wont be changing to a vanilla design. Vanilla design is huge bold annoying buttons and labels, easy for anyone of any age to use, impossible to fit more information than a 2000 era smartphone.

1.9 and 1.13.... so turtles? Vanilla minecraft is just adding so much fluff nowadays that I really dont see the point of adding it.

Weapon parts and that kinda crafting I like more to tinkers construct. Tinkers has so many combinations that its annoying to add. If I simplify it to a parts system - which is basically tinkers anyway - then i'd probably be more likely to add it.

New enchantments are coming

We have a licence with the aether team to use their stuff. As far as I remember, one of the points on our licence is not to use any new aether 2 stuff, so I dont plan on adding any new aether 2 stuff, only adding original content to aether 1.

Wolfs and stuff will be improved by the pet system, which has been coming soon for about 3 years.

Saying that, with an armour rebalance, shield improvement, and pet update, the inventory itself could do with a little makeover.

Pingu001
Premium 1
Accountname: M_E_Lagius
Last login: 1 day ago
Played: 3,839 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,277,260
Achievements: 265

Post by Pingu001 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:23 pm

how about random skulz for flesh lich since it spawns mobs
or maybe just improve the rates for the basic stuff that u can get like enchs eggs and clouds :blob8:
While playing god, struck down by the real ones.

USER_AVATAR
Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

Post by Nox » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:02 pm

To show people the content, add the thingie soul has been making in spawncreative? 80% of the server is practicly in there
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.