AFK grinding ban

User avatar
pig001
Premium 6
Location: Scotland, UK
Posts: 922
Joined: Mar 31, 2013
Last login: 6 hours ago
Played: 2,637 hours
Blocks Mined: 459,998
Achievements: 169

AFK grinding ban

Post by pig001 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:53 am

AFK grinding is no longer going to be allowed. After 48 hours from this announcement (13/11/17) has passed, banning for AFK grinding will begin.


The new rule:
"No AFK grinding or using autoclickers to grind(including custom macros)"
Image
Image

USER_AVATAR
fin344
Premium 2
Posts: 53
Joined: Feb 05, 2016
Last login: 12 hours ago
Played: 1,754 hours
Blocks Mined: 398,854
Achievements: 128

Re: AFK grinding ban

Post by fin344 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:00 am

<3

User avatar
Beandon
Premium 4
Location: Land of Crumpets
Accountname: DiamGamingWTF
Posts: 66
Joined: Dec 19, 2013
Last login: 18 hours ago
Played: 1,140 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,218,955
Achievements: 198
Contact:

Re: AFK grinding ban

Post by Beandon » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:01 pm

Woo :3
Image

I'm a weeb lul.

USER_AVATAR
TechStudios
Premium 4
Accountname: Zomboy36
Posts: 13
Joined: Jan 05, 2014
Last login: 7 days ago
Played: 118 hours
Blocks Mined: 12,246
Achievements: 34

Re: AFK grinding ban

Post by TechStudios » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:53 am

Cool!

User avatar
Phoenix
Premium 6
Accountname: Soulmusician
Posts: 576
Joined: Dec 27, 2012
Last login: 5 days ago
Played: 1,091 hours
Blocks Mined: 458,671
Achievements: 91

Re: AFK grinding ban

Post by Phoenix » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:36 pm

This could acutally remove the objective on competition which was never intended to be part of MC and bring back the original ideas of construction, architecture, art, teamplay, community, survival, exploration, etc..

If I could I would even vote for a list of daily deeds or quests to gain access to certain resources.

USER_AVATAR
Hades
Premium 6
Accountname: ESP_ScOpEzZ
Posts: 153
Joined: Dec 26, 2013
Last login: 2 days ago
Played: 4,126 hours
Blocks Mined: 5,457,910
Achievements: 200

Re: AFK grinding ban

Post by Hades » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:03 pm

Competitions fun tho

User avatar
Nox
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Posts: 281
Joined: Jan 03, 2015
Last login: 10 hours ago
Played: 4,438 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,213,714
Achievements: 205

Re: AFK grinding ban

Post by Nox » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:52 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:36 pm
This could acutally remove the objective on competition which was never intended to be part of MC and bring back the original ideas of construction, architecture, art, teamplay, community, survival, exploration, etc..

If I could I would even vote for a list of daily deeds or quests to gain access to certain resources.
Would be nice to have actual access to items/blocks like sapphire bricks.

USER_AVATAR
BlasterG717
Premium 4
Posts: 78
Joined: Oct 05, 2013
Last login: 7 days ago
Played: 1,877 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,329,146
Achievements: 174

Re: AFK grinding ban

Post by BlasterG717 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:18 pm

ahahaha hades and tjoll rip

USER_AVATAR
Hades
Premium 6
Accountname: ESP_ScOpEzZ
Posts: 153
Joined: Dec 26, 2013
Last login: 2 days ago
Played: 4,126 hours
Blocks Mined: 5,457,910
Achievements: 200

Re: AFK grinding ban

Post by Hades » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:53 pm

BlasterG717 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:18 pm
ahahaha hades and tjoll rip
Well, no, not rip. Not rip in the slightest actually.
Its more like a gg. Cos I been pushing the mods and admins for the nerf of pirate spawners and the ban of afk grinding.
If anything, issa rip for you considering its just locked the fact that me and Tjoll (Caps btw, they matter) are rich af and people can't catchup easily.

(Plus I have everything ever wanted)
http://prntscr.com/h9mb9e

User avatar
amp
Premium 6
Location: New York
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Posts: 2462
Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Last login: 10 hours ago
Played: 3,154 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,422,874
Achievements: 186
Contact:

Re: AFK grinding ban

Post by amp » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:55 pm

Hades wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:53 pm
BlasterG717 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:18 pm
ahahaha hades and tjoll rip
Well, no, not rip. Not rip in the slightest actually.
Its more like a gg. Cos I been pushing the mods and admins for the nerf of pirate spawners and the ban of afk grinding.
If anything, issa rip for you considering its just locked the fact that me and Tjoll (Caps btw, they matter) are rich af and people can't catchup easily.

(Plus I have everything ever wanted)
http://prntscr.com/h9mb9e
+1

Issa very niceeeee.
Anyways, Hades was the biggest proponent of the nerf. He was actually the one pushing to COMPLETELY DELETE pirate spawners from the game for months now.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest