Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Weekly News: February 26th

Post by Arbr » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:48 pm

Last Week ReCap:

During the last week we had several special offers that allowed players to obtain new skins in-game for their wings, swords, and armor. This week was also the week we saw several small updates to enhance the skin system and flesh it out a bit more. It started with the addition of the Skins button which allowed players to put on the skins without having to replace their armor they wish to wear. Following this was a bug fix but after the fix we were given Display Dummies. These would eventually be for sale on the credit shop! They are similar to NPC's and Armor Stands. They can wear gear you give them, but you can also change the position they are in which would allow you to make some interesting poses.

Last week the staff has been talking about what we could possibly do for special offers and what we can add to the credit shop or add to premiums to encourage more users to donate. If you have any suggestions on what we could do, please comment below your idea!

Upcoming Update:

Within the next few months, there will be some new additions to the credit shop! There will be new skins for swords, bows, armor, and wings that will come on sale that players can buy. Each week there would be something new. The plan is that the Credit shop will be constantly updated through out the weeks to give more items the community could purchase. If you have a suggestion for a skin to be made and put up for sale on the credit shop, please suggest it below!

ImageImageImage

Community Contest:

There is a possibility that a community contest will be released this week instead of last. This was pushed back a week due to the projected time frame we will be allowing people to work on their submissions. Please stay tuned for more information.

Community Spotlight:

We are still looking for some submissions for places to be spotlighted for the community spotlight. So if you wish to submit your project or a friends you feel everyone should see (as long as its public). Then please submit the warp information below.

That is all for this weeks news. Have a good week and enjoy the new content that has been coming out.

USER_AVATAR
Hamster
Premium 6
Accountname: hamham1111
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 2,629 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,762,853
Achievements: 221

Re: Weekly News: February 26th

Post by Hamster » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:51 pm

/warp biocircles, its a project me and a few friends and a couple people that wanted to help build. it took around 65 hours to build, and its available to see by the public. here is a map image of it http://imgur.com/a/GJ9MX" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[center]nice meme bigboy[/center]

USER_AVATAR
Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

Post by Nox » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:51 pm

Minor donations of 1-5 euro would be more interesthing personally, but nide said already no to that.
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:39 pm

Nox wrote:Minor donations of 1-5 euro would be more interesthing personally, but nide said already no to that.
Donations that small are almost worthless; The less money you send, the high percentage PayPal takes. A one euro donation will give nide like 60 cents.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

USER_AVATAR
Tweety
Premium 6
Accountname: YellowBird
Played: 603 hours
Blocks Mined: 559,240
Achievements: 107

Post by Tweety » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:09 am

First of it all, thanks for all the efforts.

Second to your request of features to make certain things more interesting.

Premium ranks could contain something liket in the example below:

Premium 1:

1 free random Hat
Every week the player is active more than 10 hours one crate key for free.
Pumpkin Ring once
Kit Display Case (10 each day automatically)
1 Wither Skeleton Skull each week active more then 15 hours
1 free enderchest if active more then 20 hours
1 free NPC if active more then 30 hours
mob disguise:
snowman
creeper
acheor plant

To be continued

USER_AVATAR
stangeby
Premium 6
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 503 hours
Blocks Mined: 580,231
Achievements: 137

Post by stangeby » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:19 pm

Donations will come automatically if there are more active players who are happy with the in-game applications.
Therefore I would recommend to update the vote-shop (havent been updated for a year maybe). Also, people are donating to get benefits from other non-donating ppl. Its hard to find this limit, where the non-donating ppl are satisfied without donate, and the donators are happy with their benefits.

After I got the best donating "rank" i could get, I dont feel like donating as much as before because now i "only" get spawners and not "real benefits" in game except money. This sounds bad, but thats how it is. Even tho i try to donate some times to keep this great server up!
Love this server

USER_AVATAR
Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

Post by Nox » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:55 pm

amp wrote:
Nox wrote:Minor donations of 1-5 euro would be more interesthing personally, but nide said already no to that.
Donations that small are almost worthless; The less money you send, the high percentage PayPal takes. A one euro donation will give nide like 60 cents.
Better than nothing, I personally won't donate 5 euro cause I just think it's to much for most items, since the request was give solutions, give me a better one instead of just telling this is bad..
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.