Community Spotlight: Snowhouse + Update 7.4 Patchnotes.

Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Community Spotlight: Snowhouse + Update 7.4 Patchnotes.

Post by Arbr » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:23 pm

This weeks community spotlight goes to The Snowhouse, A little blocks creations built by Mizsi back in 2015. This build took about 3-4 months to make and is purely made in survival. Mizsi is known for building very interesting builds on the server in little blocks. She has made several things using little blocks and probably will continue to do so in the future. I'm sure this will not be the only thing you will see from her on the community spotlight, but this is a good start. This house is unique and interesting to look at. One major thing to note is that if you do teleport to the place, for most people, it will take a moment to load everything due to how many little blocks were used.

Anyways, I hope you guys will come view this build for yourself at /warp Snowhouse! If you have any suggestions for what should be shown next time, please suggest them below. But for now I will leave you with some screenshots.

Update 7.4 Patchnotes

• Spawn has gotten an updated look.
  • Implemented Minecraft 1.8 Advanced terrain culling (See Video options for description)
  • Make Penguins spawn on Ice/snow, make them walk on there as well
  • New Model/Skin System

USER_AVATAR
Tweety
Premium 6
Accountname: YellowBird
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 603 hours
Blocks Mined: 559,240
Achievements: 107

Re: Community Spotlight: Snowhouse + Update 7.4 Patchnotes.

Post by Tweety » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:30 am

Absolutly gorgeous. There is just one thing to say, make the girl official craftland artist and give her all she needs to get freaky like that in the future. That´s what really impresses people out there and not a bunch of softcoins in a virtual economy ;)

I did link it there. http://www.minecraftforum.net/news/6054 ... an-artform" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:rocks:

USER_AVATAR
Hamster
Premium 6
Accountname: hamham1111
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 2,629 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,762,853
Achievements: 221

Re: Community Spotlight: Snowhouse + Update 7.4 Patchnotes.

Post by Hamster » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:14 pm

hey, i would like to submit something to the community spotlight, me and my friends and a few others have been working on a project called biocircles. They are little biomes in circles, made to attempt to look like the real thing. if you would like to see it, /warp biocircles
[center]nice meme bigboy[/center]