Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Weekly News: January 29th

Post by Arbr » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:20 pm

Last Week ReCap:
Last week we started to get ourselves back on track and in a better position. There were many discussions within the staff team to figure out what we need to do to continue forward and grow this community. One thing that was mentioned was creating a Weekly News post to keep players informed at all times. To show that we are still active and doing things in the community. So one of the goals is to allow the community to be more informed and for us to create more content / events that the community will like.

During last week there was also several special offers that players could have purchased that were great deals. Offers from "4 Neonic Swet Spawners" for 30 Euros to "Reusable spawn eggs" for 20 Euros.

Lastly, the Teamspeak has/is being cleaned up to be better organized and more user friendly.

Teamspeak Changes
Teamspeak has been changing slowly over the last week. Some group channels have been removed or changed to make it easier to navigate. We want to make it so that for new players joining the Teamspeak, that it would be easier to understand and follow.

Some of the channel changes to take note of:

German Public Channels - These channels have been created to allow the German players that come on to have a public and free space to talk, without having to worry about speaking English.

Removal of VIP + and Premium Only Channels - This was done because some the permission levels were set in a way where these channels did not matter. Also VIP + Channel did not make sense anymore since when players register on Craftland's website they will get VIP right away along with the registered rank.

Temporary Channels Section - For premium players that have the ability to make their own private channels, they can use this space to put their temporary channels in. If a specific temporary channel is constantly used after a while it can be recognized as a group channel and be moved to the group channel list.

Beta and Projects, Meeting Room, Admins Chamber - These are new channels to allow the staff to be more organized and to give some purpose to each of our channels. The Meeting Room is general room where all staff members can go to. Beta & Projects Moderators + can use and drag other individuals in if there is something to be done and helped with. Lastly the Admins Chamber is a space for admins to have their own private meetings / conversations to do their jobs.

Along with channel changes, there will eventually be Icon changes to some channels and new rules will be set when they are all tidied up.

Staff Meeting Information

Last week (as indicated above) conversations took place among the staff to figure out what our direction should be. More meetings will be happening within the next couple of weeks to further clear up our view and direction. Some information and decisions to note, are as follows: Update Social Media, Weekly News Posts, Teamspeak Changes

Upcoming Update:

With getting ourselves more organized, many projects have been starting to pick up again as-well as some new projects. One of the newest things that will be coming within the next week or two, is displayed in the image below. We cannot say specifically what it is yet, but you can take a look and make your guesses. Please comment on this post to give your ideas on what this update could be!

Also, possible update, to the current spawn. The update is to make spawn more user friendly especially for newer players. Here is a picture for you all.

Staff Promotions:
The last thing that we would like to mention is Congratulations to Caylex77, for getting promoted to Moderator! We wish you the best and hope you do an amazing job. Keep up the good work!

Caity
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: Cbaby1011
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 6,100 hours
Blocks Mined: 11,531,962
Achievements: 261

Re: Weekly News: January 29th

Post by Caity » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:27 pm

I'm so excited for the upcoming update! I think everyone will really enjoy it. :)

USER_AVATAR
Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

Post by Nox » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:27 pm

Caity wrote:I'm so excited for the upcoming update! I think everyone will really enjoy it. :)
Let's hope it will make the community "Great again"
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

Post by moomon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:30 am

this seems really promising. but as shown before social media didnt really work. there have been projects that was anounced like 1 or 2 years ago and that still hasnt been released yet. we (arbr mostly) built 2 huge new dungeons like a year ago and nothing have happend to those ones. the new world was anounced 1 year ago. we even came up with a name for it. where is that world?! acording to some people nide ''forgot'' about that world for several months. we see small new updates but we still havent seen the updates we want or that have been said to be released. for example over 1 and a half years ago the new world was anounced to come somewere in august. that was over one year ago... i am happy that changes is happening im just hoping this will not just be one of those things that is beeing said to keep the comunity happy for a fiew weeks and then we are back to the same old ''things will happen soon craftland''

That is all for me. I really hope a staff member reads this and thinks about it and maybe even reply to this to answer my concerns.
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015

Arbr
Premium 6

Post by Arbr » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:45 am

moomon wrote:this seems really promising. but as shown before social media didnt really work. there have been projects that was anounced like 1 or 2 years ago and that still hasnt been released yet. we (arbr mostly) built 2 huge new dungeons like a year ago and nothing have happend to those ones. the new world was anounced 1 year ago. we even came up with a name for it. where is that world?! acording to some people nide ''forgot'' about that world for several months. we see small new updates but we still havent seen the updates we want or that have been said to be released. for example over 1 and a half years ago the new world was anounced to come somewere in august. that was over one year ago... i am happy that changes is happening im just hoping this will not just be one of those things that is beeing said to keep the comunity happy for a fiew weeks and then we are back to the same old ''things will happen soon craftland''

That is all for me. I really hope a staff member reads this and thinks about it and maybe even reply to this to answer my concerns.

The Dungeons are for the new world just that has been the main set back for that world. How dungeons will generate and getting them to match the biomes. There has been talk recently about it but it still has a tiny bit more work to be done. We know its been 2 years since it was promised / started. But its still coming.

USER_AVATAR
Ender_77
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 204 hours
Blocks Mined: 62,694
Achievements: 64

Post by Ender_77 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:45 am

Hmm. Appears some sort of new ore is coming, considering the armor and sword. the fact that there is so many could mean there are tons of items of the same thing with different data values, like abilities or something. I also see something that looks like wings of some sort.

Hopefully the set isn't hard to make/get, looks pretty cool.
Check out my website. I warn you, there are some...hidden secrets...

bit.ly/tomgames

USER_AVATAR
Phyows
Premium 2
Accountname: Jayden5467
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 671 hours
Blocks Mined: 127,891
Achievements: 107

Post by Phyows » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:44 am

I remember when I was not banned that there were quite a few people on and the chat was active but now I see that there's no one talking in the chat and there's only about 3-6 people on at a time...

Arbr
Premium 6

Post by Arbr » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:50 pm

Phyows wrote:I remember when I was not banned that there were quite a few people on and the chat was active but now I see that there's no one talking in the chat and there's only about 3-6 people on at a time...

We hit a slump but we getting past it now.

USER_AVATAR
stangeby
Premium 6
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 503 hours
Blocks Mined: 580,231
Achievements: 137

Post by stangeby » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:39 pm

Awesome job guys! If you want more people on the server I recommend to post at planetminecraft and maybe minecraftservers. I found this server on Planetminecraft. Also you should try to contact a popular minecraft youtube'r and make a deal to show the server!

USER_AVATAR
Bergman777
Premium 5
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,390 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,308,603
Achievements: 200

Post by Bergman777 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:17 pm

This is great and all but i need more leveling :thumbsup:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)