moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

Re: Update 7.3d Patchnotes

Post by moomon » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:50 am

Lucario wrote:I would totally play Craftland day and night again if it had a full reset and changed up the pay-to-win (special offers) so normal players can get those items legit and not through shops. But it probably won't happen because so many people would get mad over what they earned and payed money for.

I talked with A_Land_Whale about that a minute ago, we need that.
yes because people would want to donate money to a server for items they can get by farming.... and if you didnt get that. the server needs money to stay up. and since it is such a small server you cant really do the pay to skip thing instead of pay to win. and you are right if i have payed say 100$ for in game items and the server resets so i lose everything so basicly i just burned 100$ i as a player would have every right to be mad.
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015

USER_AVATAR
Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

Post by Nox » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:01 pm

Lucario wrote:I would totally play Craftland day and night again if it had a full reset and changed up the pay-to-win (special offers) so normal players can get those items legit and not through shops. But it probably won't happen because so many people would get mad over what they earned and payed money for.

I talked with A_Land_Whale about that a minute ago, we need that.
Could be achieved fairly easy, create a new world, and you start off with scratch, no armor works for the new world and no tools and no weapons work either which work in the other worlds.. But the world would require new mobs, new armor, new tools, new weapons et cetera

And most of at it needs active staff and players, and a bunch of coders
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.

Frost
Premium 6
Accountname: Frostring_
Played: 4,316 hours
Blocks Mined: 13,688,749
Achievements: 271

Post by Frost » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:34 am

Nox wrote: And most of at it needs active staff and players, and a bunch of coders
Basically this, with active staff (updates) comes lots of active players who will be more than happy to pay their hard earned real moneys on premium account and cosmetic transactions. (maybe pets, the ability to change your armour/weapon/tool colors, particle effects)

Maybe not a full reset since that would piss off all the previous donators but have a fresh start in the "soon to be released" new world, a place where afk-grinding is a bannable offense??? :O

Just throwing some thoughts out there.

I feel like the server is dying rapidly because of the lack of updates, and lack of interest it seems by Nide and staff at the moment.
But then again maybe craftlands time has come :cry: