There's really no point to Arena/Goldrush anymore

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
Ender_77
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 204 hours
Blocks Mined: 62,694
Achievements: 64

There's really no point to Arena/Goldrush anymore

Post by Ender_77 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:25 am

Reason being, all the mods/helpers/extremely good players make it impossible for all the lower leveled players to actually win anything. I for whatever reason cant mine too quickly (only a diamond pick) while all the higher players are drilling through everything with there efficiency 7 picks or whatever, and then they're overpowered sword and bows and whatever else do high damage too bosses. I can only hit maybe a max of 60 damage per hit.

Basically, it's a bit unfair to how a lot of the higher leveled players always win at arena/goldrush/whatever else just because of the stuff they have, making winning for the lower levels virtually impossible.

Any Thoughts/Suggestions?
Check out my website. I warn you, there are some...hidden secrets...

bit.ly/tomgames

Red
Premium 5
Accountname: red2minecraft
Played: 2,004 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,615,147
Achievements: 215

Re: There's really no point to Arena/Goldrush anymore

Post by Red » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:11 pm

Well, thats sorta the point, we worked hard to get to the point where we have these things for the purpose of winning.
~Red :cheesy:

USER_AVATAR
BeepBoop
Premium 6
Accountname: ESP_ScOpEzZ
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 4,661 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,912,813
Achievements: 230

Post by BeepBoop » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:45 pm

I think its fair as it is. Like Red said, higher skilled players have worked to get where they are and im sure those players wont be too happy of some sort of raffle idea where everyone has a chance to win something, if that was the case then training McMmo would be useless, high enchants will be useless, potions will be useless and other things that help you win Arena and Goldrush, because people just wont put any effort in and hope they win.

USER_AVATAR
Bubik2
Premium 6
Played: 3,175 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,526,782
Achievements: 256

Post by Bubik2 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:59 pm

I would say the good/op players needed to farm the things they need for a arena fight/goldrush
But your right its almost impossible beginners can win/get good rewards at public events/what ever because every op/good player use their pro gear
So.
Farm op gear /make archievments /like try to farm you good/op
Just a Bubik :O
(My English is always bad)

USER_AVATAR
Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

Post by Nox » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:33 pm

Mining world is retarded anyways, it's so much nerfed that you require a good op/player to win at it, if you want to get resources instead go to world, newworld dimension all other worlds gotten screwed up with ore spawn, especially mining world. It should be called 'all ores can spawn on all layers but it's 99.9999% stone and the rest is some random ores that can't be find'.
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.