Caity's Abuse and More.

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
Senor_Paco
Premium 3
Accountname: crazychiper
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 1,329 hours
Blocks Mined: 753,693
Achievements: 145

Re: Caity's Abuse and More.

Post by Senor_Paco » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:41 pm

Honestly There Is No Problem With Caity She Doesn't "Abuse" As you Say Her Postion,Maybe What you call Abuse Has a Reason For why You Were Punished Example Silvester/Adolf_Smitler You Were Using a Adolf Hitler Skin yes you may say it's the Body Double Of Adolf Hitler But it Is Still Offensive To Some Groups Of People And if you Think about it If it Upsets a player The Staff have to Deal With the Problem and You Would Not Have Been Banned If you had Just Changed it there Was No problem with That But I cant Say The Reason As Of why you Didn't But In This Situation There was No Abuse On Caity's Behalf She had a Justified Reason To Ban you and It was Only A day it Could of Been Worse If NideFawl Had of been On and seen your Skin So you Should At least Be A a bit Great Fall That It was Only A day and It wasn't the Owner Who Had seen your Skin

Best Regards -Paco

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:44 pm

I may not agree with Caity on all her decisions, but, I don't really think she abuses. Just because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean it's abuse.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

USER_AVATAR
Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

Post by Nox » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:52 pm

amp wrote:I may not agree with Caity on all her decisions, but, I don't really think she abuses. Just because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean it's abuse.
That's the same as I find it not abusive to kick someone to hurt the person, for me it's not abusive cause I am doing it. For the person recieving the kicking on the other hand it's pretty damn abusive behaviour. But cause I don't find it abusive it's not a problem, so I should just continue kicking, right amp?

Same thing as you're telling yourself and others.
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 4,296 hours
Blocks Mined: 576,291
Achievements: 170

Post by nickmcski » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:28 am

I don't see this being very constructive or going anywhere. If you do have a problem with a staff member feel free to msg me on IRC. If you do have a problem please report something they did, not just the staff member in general.

From what I have read in here is seems like Catie has acted appropriately.
Contributor to the craftland wiki http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played
2500+ Hours as a Craftland admin.