Helpers afk grinding

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Re: Helpers afk grinding

Post by YT_Rivenful » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:09 pm

I'm not complaining just trying to come up with a solution, I picked to be a helper because I love the server. Going to AFK grind whenever I goes to sleep some nights before the Halloween event is over so I can get the hats like everyone can that is fair.

Any Helpers that's been on the server all day making regions for other players and helping players out with Regions should deserve to AFK grind when they feel they need a break. Now if there is a Helper who is going crazy with AFK grinding never answering any questions or hardly making Regions then that is wrong.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

Term
Premium 6
Accountname: terminator473
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 4,791 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,956,247
Achievements: 209

Post by Term » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:55 pm

Jay wrote:I'm not complaining just trying to come up with a solution, I picked to be a helper because I love the server. Going to AFK grind whenever I goes to sleep some nights before the Halloween event is over so I can get the hats like everyone can that is fair.

Any Helpers that's been on the server all day making regions for other players and helping players out with Regions should deserve to AFK grind when they feel they need a break. Now if there is a Helper who is going crazy with AFK grinding never answering any questions or hardly making Regions then that is wrong.

Its no different doing it once than doing it a lot, the first time you don't answer a player in chat because you're afk grinding is wrong and should not be allowed to happen, get an alt if you want to afk grind, don't do it on your main. it causes issues like i've explained and I want it fixed. If you're not going to set a good example for the newer players then don't be a helper. afk grinding isn't setting a good example because its frowned upon, okay its not against the rules, but many players dislike the people who do it.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:36 pm

Jay wrote:I'm not complaining just trying to come up with a solution, I picked to be a helper because I love the server. Going to AFK grind whenever I goes to sleep some nights before the Halloween event is over so I can get the hats like everyone can that is fair.

But if you're going to do it, just go on an ALT account.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post by YT_Rivenful » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:23 am

amp wrote:

But if you're going to do it, just go on an ALT account.
Ok i need to get one, I got to get one off of nidefawl or someone else anyone want to loan me one? And when I AFK grind during the 3 nights before going to sleep I would let everyone know in staff chat term that I was going to AFK grind but no one said anything so I thought it was fine
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

Term
Premium 6
Accountname: terminator473
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 4,791 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,956,247
Achievements: 209

Post by Term » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:27 pm

Jay wrote:Ok i need to get one, I got to get one off of nidefawl or someone else anyone want to loan me one? And when I AFK grind during the 3 nights before going to sleep I would let everyone know in staff chat term that I was going to AFK grind but no one said anything so I thought it was fine
It is fine to AFK grind as staff, but i'm trying to point out that it causes problems and shouldn't be done, also saying in staff chat isn't going to inform those players who need your assistance with something they need.