"arena is crap"

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

Re: "arena is crap"

Post by Nox » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:48 pm

Bubik2 wrote:I do often arena and do sometimes like 60k damage or more but i got only got so normal stuff
Pls make arena more fair
It's fair in some way, all players get same kind of stuff nobody wants. So there is a eqaulity for everyone although it's pointless to actuelly get high damage on the boss.
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.

Vsauce
Premium 3
Accountname: BetterOne
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 935 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,393,956
Achievements: 158

Re: "arena is crap"

Post by Vsauce » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:42 pm

I did almost 82k damage to a regular boss Vampire. Besides the lame prizes you sometimes get from arena, I think on of the largest issues is when players with 10 hours run up to the boss, do 20 damage, then die and heal the boss. I get that this is a team effort, but it really sucks when so many people die so fast that you can't even finish off the boss in 30 minutes. Why should everyone suffer because of one persons failure? There should be a point where the boss doesn't heal after there have been a certain amount of total deaths, or add some penalty to dying in the arena. My idea is if you use "/arena" or "/warp arena" more than once within 10 minutes you have to pay 500 coins, then 600 coins, then 700 etc. with players spawning in the spawn world. I had to stop in the middle of this fight to repair my armor, while I did this the boss healed over 2k health with its invisible armor that it gets after the last set of butlers. That is all