Worst Owner in history!

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
Term
Premium 6
Accountname: terminator473
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 4,791 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,956,247
Achievements: 209

Re: Worst Owner in history!

Post by Term » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:53 pm

Learn from your mistakes, Don't give thousands of Euros to a server unless your Justin Bieber who has hundreds of millions for doing fuck all but using his voice.

Frost
Premium 6
Accountname: Frostring_
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 4,316 hours
Blocks Mined: 13,688,749
Achievements: 271

Post by Frost » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:17 pm

If it's true that nidefawl promised you to not destroy the credit shop hat economy by making them have unlimited stock, then yes, I totally understand your frustration with recent changes.
And in my personal opinion if would be fair if you got compensated somehow. But these are all IFs and i think a better way to deal with this is by contacting nide personally.

And in the end they are considered donations so yeah what Jovaniph said here
Jovaniph wrote:You did not lose 1000+ euros. You invested that money to the server. No one ask you to put a single dime. You made a choice to donate. Nobody forced you and nobody asked you to spend that many euros.

LumberJohs
Banned
Premium 6
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 1,232 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,849,068
Achievements: 126

Post by LumberJohs » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:20 pm

Frost wrote:If it's true that nidefawl promised you to not destroy the credit shop hat economy by making them have unlimited stock, then yes, I totally understand your frustration with recent changes.
And in my personal opinion if would be fair if you got compensated somehow. But these are all IFs and i think a better way to deal with this is by contacting nide personally.

And in the end they are considered donations so yeah what Jovaniph said here
Jovaniph wrote:You did not lose 1000+ euros. You invested that money to the server. No one ask you to put a single dime. You made a choice to donate. Nobody forced you and nobody asked you to spend that many euros.

Contacting Nide is a bit hard when he rarely is available and often ignores me, the people who trick others into feeling safe about using money and backstabs you right after when they have enough ernings, is one of the worst people.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:11 pm

I've removed the comments that are direct insults to each other, because that's just disgusting. Personal attacks have no place on Craftland. The basis of this post in its essence is a personal attack on nidefawl, and you're lucky I'm not deleting the entire thing.

The forum is a place for civil discourse, not for name calling. I will be monitoring this post for any personal attacks. Keep it clean, and keep it fucking civil.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

MummieSenpai
Premium 6
Accountname: mummieman
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 927 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,762,734
Achievements: 145

Post by MummieSenpai » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:16 pm

its a good idea now anybody that donate can buy hats aswell :3
Prem6
Addict

Dont forget to visit/warp CLRshop
okay 300 char limit lets fill it up shall we
no clue what to write here more To be honest
if you reading this you have noting to do or just interested in what i have to say
then i need to disappoint you i dont have anything interested to say
Sorry:(

LumberJohs
Banned
Premium 6

Post by LumberJohs » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:19 pm

MummieSenpai wrote:its a good idea now anybody that donate can buy hats aswell :3
do you really think most donates to buy stuff from the website shop? lol.
because of the rarity of some of the hats they was worth many times the value it costed, and it actually was smart to buy it. but now everyone can get them, and most doesn't donate to got them.

USER_AVATAR
MrFluffy
Premium 6
Accountname: RenatusRoho
Played: 660 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,424,315
Achievements: 120

Post by MrFluffy » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:55 pm

First of, I like what Jet said. you Donated. Donating something means GIVING it to someone and they can do whatever they want with it. Everything can happen with your money. For all you know Nide bought a new PS4 and an XBOX one and some new clothing with it. Oh, maybe some food as well.. Its not that he bought those hats with your money so you can use them.. That is not how it works.

Second. Just stop this complaining 'because I used to be rich and i made a mistake, but I want everyone to know how much of a mistake I made'-crap. Because the only thing you are doing with this, is making a fool out of yourself. Be happy with the time you have on this server with all the people on here. And don't be a crybaby about something you GAVE someone.

You made a mistake (in your eyes). Don't blame someone else on that. I rest my case.

LumberJohs
Banned
Premium 6

Post by LumberJohs » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:06 pm

MrFluffy wrote:First of, I like what Jet said. you Donated. Donating something means GIVING it to someone and they can do whatever they want with it. Everything can happen with your money. For all you know Nide bought a new PS4 and an XBOX one and some new clothing with it. Oh, maybe some food as well.. Its not that he bought those hats with your money so you can use them.. That is not how it works.

Second. Just stop this complaining 'because I used to be rich and i made a mistake, but I want everyone to know how much of a mistake I made'-crap. Because the only thing you are doing with this, is making a fool out of yourself. Be happy with the time you have on this server with all the people on here. And don't be a crybaby about something you GAVE someone.

You made a mistake (in your eyes). Don't blame someone else on that. I rest my case.

I'm tired of this, everyone saying he can do whatever he want with the money, that's not true. there's a lot of rules on minecraft server donating. and every single one of these are illegal. and in the first place the money that's raised are for the server, not himself. if I don't get any contact with Nide and have him apologize for lying to me. then I will report it to mojang until they take action.

nidefawl
Premium 6
Last login: 6 months ago
Played: 2,264 hours
Blocks Mined: 98,426
Achievements: 102

Post by nidefawl » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:28 pm

Good luck with that. I'm so tired of you
ImageImageImage

LumberJohs
Banned
Premium 6

Post by LumberJohs » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:30 pm

nidefawl wrote:Good luck with that. I'm so tired of you
okey, for your information it's not that hard.
and I hope you feel good about your self for tricking me into giving you my savings.