Worst Owner in history!

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
Diesel
Premium 6
Accountname: xXair_craftXx
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 632 hours
Blocks Mined: 924,206
Achievements: 197

Re: Worst Owner in history!

Post by Diesel » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:32 pm

LumberJohs wrote:
MrFluffy wrote:First of, I like what Jet said. you Donated. Donating something means GIVING it to someone and they can do whatever they want with it. Everything can happen with your money. For all you know Nide bought a new PS4 and an XBOX one and some new clothing with it. Oh, maybe some food as well.. Its not that he bought those hats with your money so you can use them.. That is not how it works.

Second. Just stop this complaining 'because I used to be rich and i made a mistake, but I want everyone to know how much of a mistake I made'-crap. Because the only thing you are doing with this, is making a fool out of yourself. Be happy with the time you have on this server with all the people on here. And don't be a crybaby about something you GAVE someone.

You made a mistake (in your eyes). Don't blame someone else on that. I rest my case.

I'm tired of this, everyone saying he can do whatever he want with the money, that's not true. there's a lot of rules on minecraft server donating. and every single one of these are illegal. and in the first place the money that's raised are for the server, not himself. if I don't get any contact with Nide and have him apologize for lying to me. then I will report it to mojang until they take action.
Can u send me a link to the rules pls? (Not to attack you only cuz im interested) Its sound strange to me because you dont have to sign a contract with mojang when setting up a Server. Also what would be the use of Reporting it? Everybody would be sad and you the most hated Person on the EX-SERVER CRAFTLAND.ORG (i dont Want to see the day coming craftland closed ;.; Ill cry then)

LumberJohs
Banned
Premium 6
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 1,232 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,849,068
Achievements: 126

Post by LumberJohs » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:35 pm

when even the owner tries to do everything he can to make me miserable when I donated 2000+ euros to him, do you think I want to just let it go? what would you do if you got tricked into something like that?
and yes, I would love to see the server get down, so Nide can really feel how it is to live like a normal person to survive through the month without stealing money from his server.

USER_AVATAR
Diesel
Premium 6
Accountname: xXair_craftXx
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 632 hours
Blocks Mined: 924,206
Achievements: 197

Post by Diesel » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:38 pm

LumberJohs wrote:when even the owner tries to do everything he can to make me miserable when I donated 2000+ euros to him, do you think I want to just let it go? what would you do if you got tricked into something like that?
and yes, I would love to see the server get down, so Nide can really feel how it is to live like a normal person to survive through the month without stealing money from his server.

I Think you wont be happy because you dont really have proofs and still a link please

USER_AVATAR
MrFluffy
Premium 6
Accountname: RenatusRoho
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 660 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,424,315
Achievements: 120

Post by MrFluffy » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:41 pm

LumberJohs wrote:when even the owner tries to do everything he can to make me miserable when I donated 2000+ euros to him, do you think I want to just let it go? what would you do if you got tricked into something like that?

So basically you are saying that if you donate tons of money (again.. Donate! so not 'forced to pay')
you can do whatever you want. you can insult who ever you want. You can threaten everyone without getting a punishment. Practically acting like you are some kind of god? Quit this bullshit dude. You are the worst donator I've seen on a lot of servers.. Again: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/de ... ish/donate

Stop your bullshit dude

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:48 pm

Johs, you know we're friends. But that's a lie. I've known nidefawl for way too long to even have a thought that he has stolen money from the server. I've known nide--- wait, no. I KNEW nidefawl for a few months. Now I know Michael; the person with a weird alias that I often called nudefail in my early days on Craftland. My friend Michael here is a good guy. If he stole money from the server, I have full confidence it was for an important reason, and that it was paid back in full within 3 months time; maximum. You make not like or agree with his decisions, but, he would never steal money from the server. I've known nidefawl when he was piss broke, and at times when he was wiping his ass with golden toilet paper (LOTTOCOIN HYPE); No matter the situation, he would never steal money, unless he had to; and as I said, he'd give it back soon after.

Please, Johs, don't make this bigger than it needs to be. He is not a bad man. You may think so, but, that is your opinion; please do not push it on others.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

Post by moomon » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:45 pm

this is making me cry and laugh at the same time. im crying cause im laughing so hard and im crying cause youre no offence stupid there is so many times that we have told you and others DONATING is when you give money without getting anything in return. now nidefawl is nice enought to give us creddits to buy hats and spawners, he didnt have to do that. putting your ''savings'' in to a minecraft server to get hats and spawners is just messed up. youre paying money. for pixels. and if you dont know or trust nide why would you in the first place donate for the server. cause he in theory could just cash out the money and close the server for good and there would be nothing you can do about it. it is a risk you take.

on another note. i am happy to see that your banned and hopefully you will leave the forums so we will stop seeing your drama that you try to create by calling nide bad and whatever cause you feel scammed. and i hope it is a perm ban because people are truly tired of your shit and you think youre ontop of the world just cause you donated money.

please dont remove this comment chance <3
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015

USER_AVATAR
A_Land_Whale
Premium 6
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 2,706 hours
Blocks Mined: 26,079,358
Achievements: 207

Post by A_Land_Whale » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:13 pm

LumberJohs wrote:oh okey, so it's fair for someone to lose fucking 1000 euros?!
Why in the FUCK would you spend 1k euro on hats just so other people cant have them? don't you think that is a little messed up dude?

Also having more hats in the server does not mess up the economy in the least, most players buy the hats with ingame cash, doing so takes money out of the economy in exchange for something useless that looks pretty. It is beyond me why you would think it is a good idea to hoard them just cuz.
Let's Make Craftland Great Again!

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:18 pm

LumberJohs has been banned from the server and forums on both accounts, as it seems.

Due to this situation seemingly being neutralized, I will be locking this topic to prevent any more anger, and to prevent any attacks being furthered, since some parties can no longer respond.

Staff, feel free to unlock or comment if deemed necessary.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 2,703 hours
Blocks Mined: 975,880
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:40 pm

Great lock you did there, Chance. :P
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

MummieSenpai
Premium 6
Accountname: mummieman
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 927 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,762,734
Achievements: 145

Post by MummieSenpai » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:41 am

Joyman533 wrote:Great lock you did there, Chance. :P
ikr :P
Prem6
Addict

Dont forget to visit/warp CLRshop
okay 300 char limit lets fill it up shall we
no clue what to write here more To be honest
if you reading this you have noting to do or just interested in what i have to say
then i need to disappoint you i dont have anything interested to say
Sorry:(