Helpers

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
Ono
Premium 4
Accountname: Onot3is
Last login: 4 months ago
Played: 2,173 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,397,523
Achievements: 155

Helpers

Post by Ono » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:35 pm

Any admin or Owner himself online? i wanna report Digi and MummieSenpai.

Digi every day uses to warning people and mute them for max 20 minutes.
I told to Arbr talk to her and find the problem of this happening but i think he didnt.
I got my screens so here we go.
http://i.imgur.com/qqS21ru.png
http://i.imgur.com/HfRzxGx.png
http://i.imgur.com/QsaDGxv.png

super reasons to get me warning and ban.. right?
having a problem with a helper and flaming him in pm that becomes
server's problem and i get ban because you can just do a ban?
i guess you got achievement for that too! you banned a person.
Last edited by Ono on Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 4,296 hours
Blocks Mined: 576,291
Achievements: 170

Re: Helpers

Post by nickmcski » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:40 pm

If you think they did something wrong, write what you think they did wrong. Don't report members because you don't like them or anything like that, say what you think was done wrong and post proof if you have any.
Contributor to the craftland wiki http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played
2500+ Hours as a Craftland admin.

Odd
Premium 5
Accountname: TheOddTruth
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 977 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,818,852
Achievements: 131

Post by Odd » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:04 am

Ono. It's true! Helpers do make mistakes and will sometimes misinterpret things that may have been taken or meant in a different light (that is often impossible to distinguish). However, I've been following every infraction that you have committed and all of them are covered specifically in the FAQ/Rules section.

Since you sooo very much like to be vocal about your complaints in global and try to get the entire community on your side because you "did nothing wrong" here's something for you and everyone you try to pull against staff. I'll take any flak for this if I'm out of line presenting this but I'm tired of being attacked by the community because people like you CLAIM that you do nothing wrong and people like you who spread rumors that the staff just sits on their asses all day long discussing who they are going to warn next.

Credit to Mummie for this screenshot.

Keep in mind this isn't the first time you've gone ape shit for not following the rules and getting a warn for it. I could post more, but to save your pride and potentially my own ass, i'll leave it at this.

... Oh.. and have a nice day :)

USER_AVATAR
Ono
Premium 4
Accountname: Onot3is
Last login: 4 months ago
Played: 2,173 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,397,523
Achievements: 155

Post by Ono » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:59 am

What i say on pms and the problem i have with the person is just personally, besides you and your wife are both helpers soon your children will be.
Than what? we gonna pray for you so we dont get mutes? your wife thinks that with every word she can mute give warnings give bans and destroy the whole humanity.
If Digi has problems in real life with anything she needs to stop over reacting Helper skills in the game.
But if this continue happening we stop playing here and never will donate again for anyone.
I m not the one who needs to grow up.

USER_AVATAR
MrFluffy
Premium 6
Accountname: RenatusRoho
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 660 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,424,315
Achievements: 120

Post by MrFluffy » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:09 am

Ono wrote:What i say on pms and the problem i have with the person is just personally, besides you and your wife are both helpers soon your children will be.
Than what? we gonna pray for you so we dont get mutes? your wife thinks that with every word she can mute give warnings give bans and destroy the whole humanity.
If Digi has problems in real life with anything she needs to stop over reacting Helper skills in the game.
But if this continue happening we stop playing here and never will donate again for anyone.
I have to disagree with you. You are so disrespectful to staff that the warnings people give to you are justified. Stop acting like you dont do anything wrong and others are always to blame, because it is you to blame for these things. Just sit out your ban and try to be more respectful to either players and staff and you may enjoy your playtime on craftland.

Odd
Premium 5
Accountname: TheOddTruth
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 977 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,818,852
Achievements: 131

Post by Odd » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:20 am

Ono wrote:What i say on pms and the problem i have with the person is just personally, besides you and your wife are both helpers soon your children will be.
Really? You're still going to defend yourself after I told you that every warn you've ever had was justified and SPECIFICALLY covered in the FAQ/Rules? I could care less if you have a personal problem with someone in PM it is still considered disrespectful and has no place on the server. The rule doesn't state "respect other players, unless it is in PM," it says "Respect other players..." This includes PM.

And here you are continuing to disrespect someone who has been totally justified for warning you for your rule-breaking habits by trying to say she has "problems in real life."

You need to relax, wait out your measly eight hours, and move on.

P.S. And by the way, I don't give two shit how it is referenced. You do NOT make any mention of MY child in any way shape or form whatsoever. You don't know me, you don't know my wife, you don't know my child. Keep it to yourself.
Last edited by Odd on Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6

Post by nickmcski » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:21 am

Ono wrote:your wife thinks that with every word she can mute give warnings give bans and destroy the whole humanity.
Do you have any proof of this? Also, how do you know who is warning you, the Warner is anonymous to players.
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6

Post by nickmcski » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:13 am

The second warning you have was for "Please put time between your messages" (spam), I assume it was in response to you saying this.

Code: Select all

[14:57:02] <CraftlandBot> (Ono): dont u see?
[14:57:08] <CraftlandBot> (Ono): dont u see?
[14:57:11] <CraftlandBot> (Ono): oops :D
[14:57:13] <CraftlandBot> (Ono): dont u see?
Even if your keyboard was broken, it is still 3 messages in a row.

The other 2 warnings you have were not from digi. Both of those warnings were for disrespecting other players.

3695. [15:10:12] (Digi): mermaidsz123, I don't remember why, being as it was what, nearly an hour ago.
3696. [15:10:34] (Ono): so you keep muting and warning people
3697. [15:11:15] (Digi): Ono, firstly you have no part in this. Secondly if I would have done it, I would know why.
3698. [15:11:24] (Ono): yes i have a part
3705. [15:12:24] (Ono): you just give warnings because you can
3706. [15:12:43] (MummieSenpai): ono drop it.
3707. [15:12:50] (Ono): mummie stay out of this
3708. [15:12:53] (Ono): my problem is digi
You started this argument for no reason, as I already told you in PM if you believe a warning was wrong/unjustified to talk to a staff member and we will look into it. You had no reason to call digi out for something she didn't do.

3709. [15:13:29] (MummieSenpai): if you have a problem with staff make a topic @ prolems on the forums
3710. [15:13:32] (MummieSenpai): not here
3712. [15:13:59] (Ono): i will tell this to all people because all people complain about digit
3713. [15:14:24] (Ono): you still warning me?
3714. [15:14:27] (Ono): for nothing?
3721. [15:15:15] (Ono): delete your warning
3722. [15:15:16] (Ono): now
3723. [15:15:19] (MummieSenpai): no
3724. [15:15:22] (Ono): Yes
3725. [15:15:25] (MummieSenpai): drop it now ono
3726. [15:15:28] (Ono): no
3727. [15:15:35] (Ono): delete the warning or i go post it as fake
3732. [15:17:06] (Ono): Mummie is she your mother?
Like I said above you were not listening to them and you were starting a very pointless argument in chat. In this case I think the mute is justified because you were still harassing staff members even after they asked you to stop and post it on the forum.
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Post by Kye » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:18 pm

The only screenshot that I saw that seemed harsh was when he said hahaha the rest seemed deserved for not dropping a subject that he was told to.
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.