LillyChu needs items recovered

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
Odd
Premium 5
Accountname: TheOddTruth
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 977 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,818,852
Achievements: 131

LillyChu needs items recovered

Post by Odd » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:01 pm

Upon logging in this morning, I encountered a situation in which LillyChu seems to have suffocated in a wall past Greycliff's world border. She says she was swimming, hit the world border, and "suffocated in a wall" near to the following location:

...At the following time, which is nearly an hour ago in relation to this post:

I believe what happened is the same thing that has happened to me on a few occasions when I hit the world border in which I am pulled underground further into the world border and get stuck.

Both MrFluffy and Jet were very helpful in regard to the matter (I believe MrFluffy encountered the issue first). The following was tried:

1. Because I believe she was dragged under and killed outside the world border, /return doesn't work.
2. /ts list reveals no tombstones, thus /ts return isn't an option.
3. Waypoints were checked for a death point and revealed no death point.

I'm not sure what, if anything, can be done in regard to this situation, but there seems to be some type of bug that occurs with the death chest system if, perhaps, a player is pulled further past the world border and suffocates underground outside of said border somehow.

Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Re: LillyChu needs items recovered

Post by Arbr » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:37 pm

solved thanks <3