My Problem is: "LumberJohs"

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
TheLegendJet
Banned
Premium 6
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 5,065 hours
Blocks Mined: 18,655,974
Achievements: 233

Re: My Problem is: "LumberJohs"

Post by TheLegendJet » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:40 pm

LumberJohs wrote:
I've never mentioned how you were afk grinding, but I guess now that you want to tell me everyone.
You use a Program that has the same Delay to press a Button that is connected with the Macro System of Craftland, basically pressing "Button X" and sending "/msg Lumbery 1". Staff can look up those Logs, maybe they can see the timeframe.
Mods are allowed to teleport Players to Spawn if it looks like they're afk-grinding. They're even allowed to kick if it's afkgrinding like you do. Just not allowed to Ban you. (What I think should still be happening)
If you're trying to Cheat the System, why complain about Staff doing their Job? I am not denying the Afkgrinding part, but seriously, who didn't have an Acrobatics grinder, I've seen so many. Or just autoclicking / keeping themselfs active with a Smart Movement Bug. I've seen sooo many Players.
And guess what? They mostly got teleported to Spawn, when they're not there. It's a thing just to teleport them to see if they react or not. If they do, then they're not afk-grinding, if not, they are.
If you really want the Perfect prevention to get teleported to Spawn, get a Hourly-Captcha added, it'll prevent you getting moved to Spawn, since you have to be there.
Yes you did acuse me of using a afk grinding program in your first post.
and do you really think I would ever respect or forgive you for what you wrote about me?
But again I have no idea how a macro works, never used it and never will. I have no idea where you get those facts from were I use a program to afk grind.

for the last time. Get your facts together before acusing me of things that never is there!
Lol, I doubt I'd ever want to be forgiven by YOU. This is my honest Opinion and I got my Information Sources. Macros in Craftland are the easiest thing in the World and you've played enough to write your Shop advertisement, with a Macro probably, since it's an ingame Feature. It's easy enough to do that.
You can try to hide it all you want. If you don't pay attention one Day it'll be obvious enough.
Anyways. I don't care what you think about me. This is the Truth. And I'm not going to change it. Everyone needs to know what you are doing on this Server.

LumberJohs
Banned
Premium 6
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 1,232 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,849,068
Achievements: 126

Post by LumberJohs » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:15 pm

Jet wrote:
LumberJohs wrote:
I've never mentioned how you were afk grinding, but I guess now that you want to tell me everyone.
You use a Program that has the same Delay to press a Button that is connected with the Macro System of Craftland, basically pressing "Button X" and sending "/msg Lumbery 1". Staff can look up those Logs, maybe they can see the timeframe.
Mods are allowed to teleport Players to Spawn if it looks like they're afk-grinding. They're even allowed to kick if it's afkgrinding like you do. Just not allowed to Ban you. (What I think should still be happening)
If you're trying to Cheat the System, why complain about Staff doing their Job? I am not denying the Afkgrinding part, but seriously, who didn't have an Acrobatics grinder, I've seen so many. Or just autoclicking / keeping themselfs active with a Smart Movement Bug. I've seen sooo many Players.
And guess what? They mostly got teleported to Spawn, when they're not there. It's a thing just to teleport them to see if they react or not. If they do, then they're not afk-grinding, if not, they are.
If you really want the Perfect prevention to get teleported to Spawn, get a Hourly-Captcha added, it'll prevent you getting moved to Spawn, since you have to be there.
Yes you did acuse me of using a afk grinding program in your first post.
and do you really think I would ever respect or forgive you for what you wrote about me?
But again I have no idea how a macro works, never used it and never will. I have no idea where you get those facts from were I use a program to afk grind.

for the last time. Get your facts together before acusing me of things that never is there!
Lol, I doubt I'd ever want to be forgiven by YOU. This is my honest Opinion and I got my Information Sources. Macros in Craftland are the easiest thing in the World and you've played enough to write your Shop advertisement, with a Macro probably, since it's an ingame Feature. It's easy enough to do that.
You can try to hide it all you want. If you don't pay attention one Day it'll be obvious enough.
Anyways. I don't care what you think about me. This is the Truth. And I'm not going to change it. Everyone needs to know what you are doing on this Server.
well that source of yours obviously don't know a thing. find an admin and tell them to look into it, because I have never used macros, I don't even use the advertise command. so I don't like you saying things that you don't know and that's not true at all.

Caity
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: Cbaby1011
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 6,100 hours
Blocks Mined: 11,531,962
Achievements: 261

Post by Caity » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:12 pm

I'm going to close this, it is just causing too many arguments and I'm tired of reading that you guys are bickering back and forth. Jet, the staff is now aware of your opinions about him and we will take that into consideration on how we will handle this situation if needed.