My Problem is: "LumberJohs"

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
TheLegendJet
Banned
Premium 6
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 5,065 hours
Blocks Mined: 18,655,974
Achievements: 233

My Problem is: "LumberJohs"

Post by TheLegendJet » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:10 pm

I am sick of being quiet about this for so long and nobody telling him the Truth, just because he's one of the People donating a lot. He needs to know the Truth, otherwise he won't get to know what he has to change with himself.

I don't think it's appropriate how Lumberjohs is treating Staff and Players in general.
It's not alright that he is thinking he can be "God" and decides what will be done.

If someone tells him the Truth he ignores them and People involved and thinks he can get rid off them, because he donated a lot of Money.

You won't get a Statue of yourself or something in return for Donating. You shouldn't help someone on a Project and don't give them Credit, you shouldn't try to get someone banned, because you don't like them or think they're competition.
You shouldn't be a jerk and ignorant to People, because they might've misunderstand something.

I want to post a good example of his behaviour.
(From this topic: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5844&p=41002" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )
Lumbery wrote:Okey so I get on craftland today and wanna connect to irc as I usually do, and I get some troubles connecting says it timed out and when I try again a few minutes later it says I'm banned from Irc.

so what I'd like to know is who did it and for what.
I know I didn't do anything at all that deserves a ban in any way. so I want it removed of course.

so stupid to ban one of the few players that keeps craftland running for no reason.

~Lumberjohs
So, he's not considering there could be a Problem outside Craftland in the first place and blames Staff for it.
AFTERWARDS he's not saying anything bad, but that doesn't change the first impact of this message.

A Different Post:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5734" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LumberJohs wrote:
nickmcski wrote:
LumberJohs wrote: well then, what's the difference between having one there and having two?

And it's not my fault that the spawners are so poorly coded.

We added that on purpose so you have to build them efficiently and put a limit on how big they can be.

By the way, I built a grinder with 22 spawners, all loaded with one account. I know I can fit even more if I change my design. You just have to be smart when designing grinders, the limit makes it more of a challenge deciding where you will put the spawners.

when I'm standing more then 15 blocks away from the spawner it won't spawn, and it's only the swet spawner who is like that.
and if you made one with 22 spawners you obviously did something we can't, the spawners need 9 blocks between each others and then you can't fit 22 spawners who are all within the range of 15 blocks, so please don't reply on something you don't know again, if you don't know don't even reply, I've tried.

so this server sucks really bad, I'm only playing because I have regret of using so much money on a server where the owners takes the extra money in he's pocket isntead of doing something good.
[...]And it's not my fault that the spawners are so poorly coded.[...]
[...]you can't fit 22 spawners who are all within the range of 15 blocks, so please don't reply on something you don't know again, if you don't know don't even reply, I've tried.[...]
[...] so this server sucks really bad, I'm only playing because I have regret of using so much money on a server where the owners takes the extra money in he's pocket isntead of doing something good.

Let's take a look at these... "Poorly Coded", "don't reply on something you don't know", "this server sucks really bad" ... To one of the CODERS of Craftland... he should know what's up, Lumber.. you don't know anything and saying it's poorly coded is kiiinda disrespectful for the work and time they put into this.
Overall badmouthing Staff, Players and the Server... I remember when I got banned for this, but do you Staff really want to be treated like this, just because he donated a lot? This is just nonsense. I really think he deserves a Punishment for what he's doing and learns from his mistakes. I know I did learn something.

I just wanted to get this out, it has been bugging me and honestly I want every Opinion possible on this one.

Slight Edits: Lumber, you're going the wrong path, Mods are not abusing their Powers if you're afkgrinding with a Program.
http://i.imgur.com/7QjY1Cm.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please, I really want you to know this has to stop. I am not going to back off of this.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Re: My Problem is: "LumberJohs"

Post by amp » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:04 pm

I agree he has said some very rash things recently. Don't know why. Honestly, this drama has got to stop.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Term
Premium 6
Accountname: terminator473
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 4,791 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,956,247
Achievements: 209

Post by Term » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:55 pm

I sometimes like lumber (When hes not a dick to me) but jet is completely right here

TheLegendJet
Banned
Premium 6

Post by TheLegendJet » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:33 pm

rubino wrote:I agree he has said some very rash things recently. Don't know why. Honestly, this drama has got to stop.
The Drama he causes? Yes, that should stop immediatly.

USER_AVATAR
A_Land_Whale
Premium 6
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 2,706 hours
Blocks Mined: 26,079,358
Achievements: 207

Post by A_Land_Whale » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:40 pm

agreed, he is really offensive in general. Far too critical of others, and flies off the handle way too fast over the smallest things; usually insulting someone and then talking about how much money he spends on the server. Touching on that point, its all well and good that he supports the server, but in most instances he is spending the money not out of the goodness of his heart but to get ahead. Be it for items, ingame cash, or to gain favor. In simple english, just because you buy people ranks with your parents credit card, there is no reason to be a spoiled rotten jerk to people on the internet. Idk how it is in the eu but some of the things he has said/ the way he treats people would land him a punch in the face where im from D:

In short he needs to clean up his act and be nicer to the folks here on cl.

Oh, and most importantly, I am not a fan of how ignorant he is towards bats. Just because they see with echolocation does not mean they have bad eyesight. Bats are fucking awesome, name one other mammal that can fly, not glide from place to place (dumb ass flying squirrels) i'm talking legit flight. Bats have been around for over 60 million years. Yes they are that successful as a species, speaking of species there are ~1100 different kinds. That's a lot of bats, oh and by the way not a single species is blind.
Let's Make Craftland Great Again!

LumberJohs
Banned
Premium 6
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 1,232 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,849,068
Achievements: 126

Post by LumberJohs » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:00 am

Jet wrote:I am sick of being quiet about this for so long and nobody telling him the Truth, just because he's one of the People e]donating a lot. He needs to know the Truth, otherwise he won't get to know what he has to change with himself.

I don't think it's appropriate how Lumberjohs is treating Staff and Players in general.
It's not alright that he is thinking he can be "God" and decides what will be done.

If someone tells him the Truth he ignores them and People involved and thinks he can get rid off them, because he donated a lot of Money.

You won't get a Statue of yourself or something in return for Donating. You shouldn't help someone on a Project and don't give them Credit, you shouldn't try to get someone banned, because you don't like them or think they're competition.
You shouldn't be a jerk and ignorant to People, because they might've misunderstand something.

I'm not even gonna bother to start an argue about this, but so much of this is wrong so I just gotta say what's wrong and no.

I have never disrespected a normal player, only staff who does things I don't like or treat me different than other players.
and I have never used the 'donating a lot' for an excuse, I have said it a bit differently in a couple posts yes, but that's more about not getting a fair justice depending on how much I have really donated. Also you said I only donate for benefits, but clearly you don't know much about that when I have donate to the server in other names for 250 euro without taking anything but disrespect from them.
And then over to the statue, that was just a suggestion, either that or signs with the top donators is the suggestion I have came up with before, never said I wanted a statue just of me because I have donated a lot, get your facts together first before you say something.
Over to the next one, I have never ever made something with the help of others so far, not hats and not that spider model you are complaining so much about, so that fact of yours is invalid, I never posted something with the credit to others because I never got any help on that matter.

And to the last invalid fact, I have never afk grinded like you have done. the most I have done is semi-afk grinding which is writing in an command or msg every now and then so I won't go afk. and how in the world do you get sending a msg to my alt, to be a afk program? I have been tp-ed to spawn 2 times in the last 2 weeks, why? why start now. there's something wrong with staff deffinetly. I have been in my grinder a lot more before, but only recently 2 weeks ago the mods began to tp me to spawn, either they have gotten less respect for me and want to bother me once in a while, or it's a new rule that they are allowed to tp player to spawn for no reason.

The points down is pretty much accurate, I can't deny what I have wrote.

TheLegendJet
Banned
Premium 6

Post by TheLegendJet » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:03 am

LumberJohs wrote:
Jet wrote:I am sick of being quiet about this for so long and nobody telling him the Truth, just because he's one of the People e]donating a lot. He needs to know the Truth, otherwise he won't get to know what he has to change with himself.

I'm not even gonna bother to start an argue about this, but so much of this is wrong so I just gotta say what's wrong and no.

I have never disrespected a normal player, only staff who does things I don't like or treat me different than other players.
and I have never used the 'donating a lot' for an excuse, I have said it a bit differently in a couple posts yes, but that's more about not getting a fair justice depending on how much I have really donated. Also you said I only donate for benefits, but clearly you don't know much about that when I have donate to the server in other names for 250 euro without taking anything but disrespect from them.
And then over to the statue, that was just a suggestion, either that or signs with the top donators is the suggestion I have came up with before, never said I wanted a statue just of me because I have donated a lot, get your facts together first before you say something.
Over to the next one, I have never ever made something with the help of others so far, not hats and not that spider model you are complaining so much about, so that fact of yours is invalid, I never posted something with the credit to others because I never got any help on that matter.

And to the last invalid fact, I have never afk grinded like you have done. the most I have done is semi-afk grinding which is writing in an command or msg every now and then so I won't go afk. and how in the world do you get sending a msg to my alt, to be a afk program? I have been tp-ed to spawn 2 times in the last 2 weeks, why? why start now. there's something wrong with staff deffinetly. I have been in my grinder a lot more before, but only recently 2 weeks ago the mods began to tp me to spawn, either they have gotten less respect for me and want to bother me once in a while, or it's a new rule that they are allowed to tp player to spawn for no reason.

The points down is pretty much accurate, I can't deny what I have wrote.
"I have never disrespected a normal player, only staff[...]"
(From this Topic: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5923&start=10#p41481" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )
When I misunderstood something and thought it was correct.
LumberJohs wrote: okey, so first of all, I made it dumbass.
[...]
and third who the fuck do you think you are coming with those comments on my stuff?
I will never do anything nice for you again[...]
thx a lot jerk!
"dumbass", "who the fuck do you think you are", "jerk"
I think that's a lot of disrespect to a normal Player. If you forgot, I AM one. I have my Voice and I won't stop this just because you're a Donator. That means nothing to me.

[...]I only donate for benefits, but clearly you don't know much about that when I have donate to the server in other names for 250 euro without taking anything but disrespect from them.[...]
That wasn't donating, because you wanted to. It was donating to Staff so they give you a special Treat, when you didn't get that, you got annoyed at them and this whole thing started.

[...And then over to the statue, that was just a suggestion, either that or signs with the top donators is the suggestion I have came up with before, never said I wanted a statue just of me because I have donated a lot, get your facts together first before you say something. [...]

You're not denying you'd want a Statue of yourself. Can't you just be happy about that you help the Server out? It Even gets announced in Global Chat that "Player X has donated. Thank You!" Isn't that enough? Why suggest something that's completely Pointless? What if there is a Player that doesn't want everyone to know how much he / she has donated? They'd feel uncomfortable with People talking about it.

[...]I have never ever made something with the help of others so far, not hats and not that spider model you are complaining so much about, so that fact of yours is invalid[...]
LumberJohs wrote:
nickmcski wrote:Is that a model you made yourself in techne or is it ripped from another source?

Both, Arbr showed me a earlier made model which was undownloadable, so I made it from scratch with small changes.
Then explain to me, if this doesn't mean Arbr had the first version of that Spider Boss and you changed it, why isnt there the Source to the Original Picture? I would've loved to see that.

[...]And to the last invalid fact, I have never afk grinded like you have done. the most I have done is semi-afk grinding which is writing in an command or msg every now and then so I won't go afk. and how in the world do you get sending a msg to my alt, to be a afk program? I have been tp-ed to spawn 2 times in the last 2 weeks, why? why start now. there's something wrong with staff deffinetly. I have been in my grinder a lot more before, but only recently 2 weeks ago the mods began to tp me to spawn, either they have gotten less respect for me and want to bother me once in a while, or it's a new rule that they are allowed to tp player to spawn for no reason.[...]

I've never mentioned how you were afk grinding, but I guess now that you want to tell me everyone.
You use a Program that has the same Delay to press a Button that is connected with the Macro System of Craftland, basically pressing "Button X" and sending "/msg Lumbery 1". Staff can look up those Logs, maybe they can see the timeframe.
Mods are allowed to teleport Players to Spawn if it looks like they're afk-grinding. They're even allowed to kick if it's afkgrinding like you do. Just not allowed to Ban you. (What I think should still be happening)
If you're trying to Cheat the System, why complain about Staff doing their Job? I am not denying the Afkgrinding part, but seriously, who didn't have an Acrobatics grinder, I've seen so many. Or just autoclicking / keeping themselfs active with a Smart Movement Bug. I've seen sooo many Players.
And guess what? They mostly got teleported to Spawn, when they're not there. It's a thing just to teleport them to see if they react or not. If they do, then they're not afk-grinding, if not, they are.
If you really want the Perfect prevention to get teleported to Spawn, get a Hourly-Captcha added, it'll prevent you getting moved to Spawn, since you have to be there.

Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Post by Arbr » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:23 pm

Jet: Technically showing someone a picture doesnt mean i had anything on creating the model. Lumber made 100% of the model out of his own heart. I thank him for that.

Lumber: I will say i am thankful you donated for me, i really am. But if you feel i have been disrespecting you that is fine to feel that way and if you would like i would see if i could give up my premium 6, revert back down to a 5 and see if that donation could be used to something you would like lumber.

USER_AVATAR
Build
Premium 6
Accountname: build_to_the_top
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 2,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,021,914
Achievements: 175

Post by Build » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:37 pm

Honestly arbr you already told lumber multiple times that you are greatful for the donation and a lot of players thanked him. I was even online when that happened. How many times should players say thank you lumber? I know how you feel Arbr, i can remember the time when sleepy donated for me and I couldnt believe someone would do that for another player and i kind of had always the feeling i needed to give something back to her. However, i never asked for someone to donate for me without getting anything for it and I think if someone does that for another player he should not complain if someone seems not thankful enough. It is a individual decision and no one gets forced to do it ( I really hope so ;)).
Conclusion , Lumber dont state that all players you donated for disrespected you. I know for sure arbr and (not sure here) caity said thanks the same time you dontated for them. I even rememeber arbr running around in Grimlock at that time. For all the others i dont know but maybe they are greatful but what are you expecting from them? dont take this the wrong way im just interested in what players should do so you are satisfied besides saying "Thank you"

LumberJohs
Banned
Premium 6
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 1,232 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,849,068
Achievements: 126

Post by LumberJohs » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:17 pm

I've never mentioned how you were afk grinding, but I guess now that you want to tell me everyone.
You use a Program that has the same Delay to press a Button that is connected with the Macro System of Craftland, basically pressing "Button X" and sending "/msg Lumbery 1". Staff can look up those Logs, maybe they can see the timeframe.
Mods are allowed to teleport Players to Spawn if it looks like they're afk-grinding. They're even allowed to kick if it's afkgrinding like you do. Just not allowed to Ban you. (What I think should still be happening)
If you're trying to Cheat the System, why complain about Staff doing their Job? I am not denying the Afkgrinding part, but seriously, who didn't have an Acrobatics grinder, I've seen so many. Or just autoclicking / keeping themselfs active with a Smart Movement Bug. I've seen sooo many Players.
And guess what? They mostly got teleported to Spawn, when they're not there. It's a thing just to teleport them to see if they react or not. If they do, then they're not afk-grinding, if not, they are.
If you really want the Perfect prevention to get teleported to Spawn, get a Hourly-Captcha added, it'll prevent you getting moved to Spawn, since you have to be there.
Yes you did acuse me of using a afk grinding program in your first post.
and do you really think I would ever respect or forgive you for what you wrote about me?
But again I have no idea how a macro works, never used it and never will. I have no idea where you get those facts from were I use a program to afk grind.

for the last time. Get your facts together before acusing me of things that never is there!