Dynmap

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
Vsauce
Premium 3
Accountname: BetterOne
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 935 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,393,956
Achievements: 158

Dynmap

Post by Vsauce » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:48 pm

I have noticed that the Maps for worlds: "New World" and "Main World" are not rendering terrain, however, all the other worlds are working fine. Am I the only one experiencing this, anyway that big of a deal(because of the in-game world map) but I would like to see this fixed.

pig001
Premium 6
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,387 hours
Blocks Mined: 520,475
Achievements: 185

Re: Dynmap

Post by pig001 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:58 pm

Rendering the server maps takes a sh*t tonne of server resources, time, and effort to make them work. It took a long time for the current maps to be rendered, and thats why they arnt updated very often.
The new world and old world were never added as they are... well very old and not used very often. Nide didnt think it was worth it if I remember right.

Vsauce
Premium 3
Accountname: BetterOne
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 935 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,393,956
Achievements: 158

Re: Dynmap

Post by Vsauce » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:14 pm

Rendering the server maps takes a sh*t tonne of server resources, time, and effort to make them work. It took a long time for the current maps to be rendered, and thats why they arnt updated very often.
The new world and old world were never added as they are... well very old and not used very often. Nide didnt think it was worth it if I remember right.
Ok, maybe just remove them from the "list" if they aren't going to be used, this has been bugging me for a while now